Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Search This thread

harsha.pic

Jun 18, 2012
June security with ram expansion feature.
C.68 update

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-30-08-11-53-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-30-08-11-53-26.jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 200
  • Screenshot_2021-06-30-08-13-12-16_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-30-08-13-12-16_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: cleyt64

harsha.pic

Jun 18, 2012
I really like oppo's prompt update cycle every month end and even support provided by customer care.When i updated to c.67 lost my widewine certification and became l3. Just mailed oppo india customer care with in day or so one of oppo technician watsapped with apk in chat. Just installed that apk and hit run button in that app thats it my widevine certification became l1 again. Just a mail was so effective and oppo cc was able to solve my problem. Really impressed
Screenshot_2021-06-30-23-08-24-93_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

Giorgo

Feb 14, 2008
Singapore EX got the update a couple days ago.
I am to Singapur EX but i am stuck in C57 :/

//edit:

so I just managed somehow.
was still on C57 and could therefore *#391# still use and change location.

have changed from EU DUAL SIM to SINGAPORE, after reboot came directly C67.
I changed again from SINGAPORE to EU DUAL SIM and after restart C67 is still available.

now my question, this change I will probably no longer be able to do... should I now rather stay on EU Dual Sim or Singapore? what disadvantages would I have with Singapore?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited:

Craphead

Jul 15, 2012
Dachau
I am to Singapur EX but i am stuck in C57 :/

//edit:

so I just managed somehow.
was still on C57 and could therefore *#391# still use and change location.

have changed from EU DUAL SIM to SINGAPORE, after reboot came directly C67.
I changed again from SINGAPORE to EU DUAL SIM and after restart C67 is still available.

now my question, this change I will probably no longer be able to do... should I now rather stay on EU Dual Sim or Singapore? what disadvantages would I have with Singapore?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
You should definitely keep SINGAPORE region! Here is why: when you install C67 update while being on EU Dual SIM, the SOFTWARE will STILL be the Singapore variant, which then does not match the REGION code. When software and region do not match, you will not be able to find future updates! And because you are on a software higher than C62/63 you will not be able to change region back to something else. So update-wise you would be stuck! I've had the exact same case on a FX2P i bought from a friend. The only solution was to send it in to service, where they replaced the Singapore software with the standard European one.

Reactions: Giorgo

Giorgo

Feb 14, 2008
You should definitely keep SINGAPORE region! Here is why: when you install C67 update while being on EU Dual SIM, the SOFTWARE will STILL be the Singapore variant, which then does not match the REGION code. When software and region do not match, you will not be able to find future updates! And because you are on a software higher than C62/63 you will not be able to change region back to something else. So update-wise you would be stuck! I've had the exact same case on a FX2P i bought from a friend. The only solution was to send it in to service, where they replaced the Singapore software with the standard European one.
ok thx, i switch to SINGAPORE and make the Update. thx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The name of the thread should have been changed to Moaning thread....
    11:35 am Spain time... Nothing to VPN Asian region update C61 from single-sim

still wait :)

Listen buddy why don't you let us know when you DID find an update instead of when you did not, mkay?
    Moderator Information

I would like to put a reminder here that we all should be civil to each other during any discussion on XDA. I fully understand the frustration when your issues could not be solved easily or others XDAers just post a questions without any searcing in the forum. I feel you and I got mad some time too, but that should not stop us from helping each other ... in a gentle way.

Feel free to report any spam posts or rule violating posts to moderators and we will clean the threads to keep it on topic. Thanks.

Hope you all have a good holiday. :D

Regards
    This is a place to discuss OTAs & update details, changelogs etc. Not whether you should buy a Samsung, please stay on topic
    This episode of updating is going on since past 3 months and oppo still not uploading the ozips for 11. Very stupid company