• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

wolff12305

Feb 26, 2021
Hi,

Yesterday in Germany I received the update to the official version 2021.02.23 Version CPH2025.11.C.62

Unfortunately, I had to find out that the following things no longer work.

Android Auto
Connection to the DJi drone, both older drones and new ones such as the DJI Mini 2 no longer establish a connection with the remote control, so no image transmission.

After calling Oppo, I was forwarded once I was told I should back up my data and reset the device to factory settings. Done and done the whole thing cost me 5 hours with data backup and co.

Unfortunately afterwards without success. I didn't have any success with the developer mode either.

Are you currently aware of any similar issues? and know someone like me vlt. come back to an older version?

Timmmmaaahh!

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
Bruges
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T
Good morning and welcome to XDA!

I admire your enthusiasm but this topic already exists: Find X2 Pro Update Thread

As rule #1 states in our forum rules:
1. Search before posting.

Use one of our search functions before posting or creating a new thread. Whether you have a question or just something new to share, it's very likely that someone has already asked that question or shared that news.

[Thread Closed]

Reactions: Oswald Boelcke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good morning and welcome to XDA!

I admire your enthusiasm but this topic already exists: Find X2 Pro Update Thread

As rule #1 states in our forum rules:
    1. Search before posting.

Use one of our search functions before posting or creating a new thread. Whether you have a question or just something new to share, it's very likely that someone has already asked that question or shared that news.

[Thread Closed]