Question Find x3 Pro Battery Life

Search This thread

mklasse

Jul 3, 2014
So you're opinion is the S21U te better device?
They are competing device from the same era with relatively same level of performance.. with some points won by Oppo, and some points won by Samsung. To be honest I like Find X3 Pro's main and wide lens that use the exact same sensors rather than S21U's which only the main sensor is the best sensor, but S21U has more zoom option (2 3x and 10x zoom vs Oppo's 2x zoom) and with the larger battery, I would imagine S21U has better battery life.

Nowadays flagship phones perform similarly, some has better cameras, some has better display, some has better UI, some has better battery life.. but at the end of the day, the differences are minimal. Find the one that suits you the most.

I'm just saying why waste money trading to a similar product... if you want an upgrade go for Find X5 Pro or S22U where both has better AI capabilities for photography. But that's just my opinion, you can have different opinion and that's fine too :)

diogojfrocha

Jul 17, 2022
Hello. I keep seeing you guys SoT's a battery performance and has nothing to do with mine. I just bought a X3 Pro less than a week ago and my battery sucks. I have now 12% left with a 3h46 hours SOT and the last charge was 21h50 ago. I saw a guy here with 55% and a sot of 4hrs. How is this even possible? I'm not that of a heavy user... Browsing insta, face, some videos on yt. A picture here and there and thats it. I have the res to FHD+ and disabled 5G. All my apps have the setting to manage battery efficiency turned on. Should I contact support? Could there be something faulty with the batteries?

Tks in advance.

Last edited:

Dimdiam13

Aug 25, 2016
Hello. I keep seeing you guys SoT's a battery performance and has nothing to do with mine. I just bought a X3 Pro less than a week ago and my battery sucks. I have now 12% left with a 3h46 hours SOT and the last charge was 21h50 ago. I saw a guy here with 55% and a sot of 4hrs. How is this even possible? I'm not that of a heavy user... Browsing insta, face, some videos on yt. A picture here and there and thats it. I have the res to FHD+ and disabled 5G. All my apps have the setting to manage battery efficiency turned on. Should I contact support? Could there be something faulty with the batteries?

Tks in advance.
Hello, unfortunately this is the battery of Oppo find X3 pro... More or less it should last for 3h and 20 min with 5g and around 5h with wifi. Your device is new, so wait 1-2 weeks more in order to be calibrated. The battery duration is the only drawback of this device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can anyone with a Find x3 Pro comment on the phones battery life?
    I'm looking at getting a new phone soon and the Find x3 Pro is a top contender. But I'm a bit concerned about its battery life. I want something that will last all day with average to above average use.
    SOT between 5 and 7hrs. Im a heavy user. Phone unplugged at 7.30 AM, around 10-25% left at 11 PM.

My usage:
    - lots of Messenger
    - lots of Whatsapp (2 x account, cloned app)
    - lots of Line (2x account, cloned app)
    - firefox (chrome is draining battery in my case a lot....so i moved to FF and I get +1hr of SoT)
    - facebook
    - reddit/wykop
    - lots of YouTube
    - sometimes spotify/google maps
    - BT ON (smartwach connected all the time, headphones around 2hrs a day)
    - GPS ON
    - WiFi ON (connected around 50-70% of the day, the rest is LTE)
    - 5G OFF
    - 120Hz screen refresh rate
    - FHD resolution only
    - 2x SIM
    Hello. I am user of the find X3 pro 5 days now and I am very disappointed with the battery performance. Here is a screenshot of the SOT which comes from a moderate use. Could you please tell me what's going wrong?

Your phone is new, a lot of apps syncing and the phone optimizing battery to your usage habits may take a while.
    It also depends on the apps you use. If you are playing power-hungry games, naturally it will drain a lot faster and give you less screen on time.
    Keep in mind, your phone also use battery for standby. So even if you don't use your phone at all, the battery still draining and it will show a terrible screen on time, but long standby time. So screen on time is not the only indicator whether a phone has a good battery life or not.
    I see your standby time is decent at 18 hours with 2 sim card active, your network also plays a role, if your network has a bad reception, then the phone will drain more battery maintaining the signal.
    Hi. Im looking forward to purchase the X3 pro, but worried on the battery life, currently using k20 pro. May i know which model is your device, is it global or CN rom?
    Global
    Just you to know, I never charge this thing at night. 20 minutes during my breakfast and going on using it all day and next night (not disturb). 5-6h SOT also with gaming and video streaming. I am super satisfied with battery management and especially with charging times.
    What are the 4 recommended optimisations (top of the screen)?