• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Finding OEM unlock on Samsung A02s (SM-A025AZ) (Cricket variant)

Search This thread

ewrecc

Dec 3, 2013
Richmond
Samsung Galaxy A02s
Is it completely impossible to root the Cricket variant of the A02s (SM-A025AZ)?

What if an unlocked firmware for the A02s was flashed in ODIN?.. seems like alot of work just to find the OEM unlock option, but damn.. I bought this phone after finding "A02s root, twrp and roms" on Google.. but here I am.. changing dates and airplane mode and all this other stuff I'm finding online isn't working. I just need root.. i dont even want ROMs.. just root... any info would be very much appreciated! #justneedroot

ewrecc

Dec 3, 2013
Richmond
Samsung Galaxy A02s
Is it completely impossible to root the Cricket variant of the A02s (SM-A025AZ)?

What if an unlocked firmware for the A02s was flashed in ODIN?.. seems like alot of work just to find the OEM unlock option, but damn.. I bought this phone after finding "A02s root, twrp and roms" on Google.. but here I am.. changing dates and airplane mode and all this other stuff I'm finding online isn't working. I just need root.. i dont even want ROMs.. just root... any info would be very much appreciated! #justneedroot
Replying to my own post real quick...
So I did some digging and found the SM-A025U1 variant with CSC: XAA... could this firmware be flashed to my SM-A02s (Cricket US) and then be able to retrieve OEM unlock??

Reactions: Maverynthia

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Replying to my own post real quick...
    So I did some digging and found the SM-A025U1 variant with CSC: XAA... could this firmware be flashed to my SM-A02s (Cricket US) and then be able to retrieve OEM unlock??