Finding the best replacement battery for OnePlus One

nitrobg

Sep 3, 2011
Disclaimer: if a seller claims that the battery is original - it's fake. There are no original batteries because OnePlus have stopped the production of accessories for our phone about 2 years ago. Even if there is a leftover stock - it will be degraded just because the Li-Ion batteries lose capacity over time.

Tested batteries:
VHBW: EU only for €17.54, tested as about 2700mAh
HSA for $12.90 - about 3000mAh real capacity, the connector is not properly aligned, longevity is unknown.

Check the last pages for the currently best batteries!

Last edited:

Lisko

Jun 20, 2009
Waiting for feedbacks... I had unpleasant experiences with such high-capacity-chinese-battery-replacement. But if those are good would be awesome

iPusak Gaoq™

Mar 21, 2012
Kuching
Hmmm...if i'm not mistaken this battery is a bit thicker then original battery so the battery is a bit thicker then you might have a problem with GPS, NFC and Network signal as there will be a minor gaps between the back cover and the connector for all 3 antenna which is located at the back cover....

chenrp

Oct 17, 2006
the PN is BLP571 . but the original BLP571 should be 3100mah.
so this one is not original and i can't find any review on these batteries.

nitrobg

Sep 3, 2011
Hmmm...if i'm not mistaken this battery is a bit thicker then original battery so the battery is a bit thicker then you might have a problem with GPS, NFC and Network signal as there will be a minor gaps between the back cover and the connector for all 3 antenna which is located at the back cover....
I doubt it, as long as the latches are fine - everything should work normally.

iPusak Gaoq™

Mar 21, 2012
Kuching
I doubt it, as long as the latches are fine - everything should work normally.
You doubt? Just look at original battery when it got expanded due to years of usage...the battery forced the back cover to open a little gaps between the connector and the antenna...that wasn't the worst of it...you have 90% chances that your lcd (in the middle part) will have a little gaps due to thicker battery...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

WangGang

Nov 14, 2015
Wait how do you know this battery is thicker?

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Links to AliExpress: 1, 2, 3, 4
HSA batteries are legit, they make replacements with a higher capacity and across the stores they have a good feedback.
I think that it's worth trying it.
It is worth trying it. I've used oem batteries in my phones, and they work and fit just fine, however they don't necessarily have that stunningly higher capacity as advertised, and they may not last as long as a high quality original or replacement. My OPO currently has a cheap Chinese battery in it, and it's just fine. It fits better than my swollen old original one, and immediately cleared up inaccuracies in charging, and in the charging light.
I will expect to get at least a year out of it, even though cheap.