Fingerprint after screen replacement!

isaidmv

Dec 5, 2017
Hi everyone, I had to replace my screen because it broke, however now the fingerprint does not work!, no unlock screen, apps, etc.
I have removed the fingerprint and put it back and it does not work, I have also tried to calibrate the fingerprint but the engineer mode chrashes when I try to run the manual test, but I discovered something interesting, when I add the fingerprint accepts it without problem, and if I want to try to add it again (without previously deleting it) tells me that i cannot add that fingerprint because it is already registered!.

What I can do? :(

Attachments

Reactions: raffabraz

raffabraz

Nov 12, 2016
Lisbon
Hi everyone, I had to replace my screen because it broke, however now the fingerprint does not work!, no unlock screen, apps, etc.
I have removed the fingerprint and put it back and it does not work, I have also tried to calibrate the fingerprint but the engineer mode chrashes when I try to run the manual test, but I discovered something interesting, when I add the fingerprint accepts it without problem, and if I want to try to add it again (without previously deleting it) tells me that i cannot add that fingerprint because it is already registered!.

What I can do? :(
I have same problem, after screen replacement my FP stop working... and that was 3 months ago ... since then I have lived without it ahaha
I've tried everything, the only explanation is that after screen replacemnent something changed in persist.img and broke FP

isaidmv

Dec 5, 2017
I have same problem, after screen replacement my FP stop working... and that was 3 months ago ... since then I have lived without it ahaha
I've tried everything, the only explanation is that after screen replacemnent something changed in persist.img and broke FP
Maybe, i had read of cases that after breaking the screen, the fingerprint stopped working and they ended up sending the phone to oneplus for repair and they did a recalibration, but I can't, I don't live in the United States or China :( I'm searching for the solution