fingerprint gestures, where is it?

Search This thread

canibal

Mar 29, 2008
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Im coming from oneplus 5t to Nord n10 5g. There was a gesture you could use in the 5t where you slide your finger and the menu will drop down. but i couldnt find it in the nord 10.
Is it disable? o do i need 3rd party software?

lbsilva

Nov 24, 2017
lbraganca.pt
OnePlus X
Xiaomi Mi A2
Im coming from oneplus 5t to Nord n10 5g. There was a gesture you could use in the 5t where you slide your finger and the menu will drop down. but i couldnt find it in the nord 10.
Is it disable? o do i need 3rd party software?
Could you be more specific?
What kind of slide? Which menu?
Do you mean Navigation gestures? If so, you can find it on Settings > Buttons & Gestures > Navigation bar & gestures > Navigation gestures.

canibal

Mar 29, 2008
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
I'm sorry but your post is a bit confusing to me and I just read the title again.
There's no such thing as fingerprint gestures, you can try asking on the Pixel Experience thread if that ROM supports fingerprint gestures, and if so, you can always flash it.
in the 5T there was. It was the last oneplus that had that gesture, i guess it was because the sensor was located in the back. the 6, 6t and newer devices had the sensor underneath the screen, thats why it was not in use. but since the nord 100 and nord 10 have the sensor on the back, i am a little surprise the it didnt come with it.