fingerprint sensor error poco f2 pro

Search This thread

pilu01

Sep 21, 2010
Hello
Has anyone encountered this fingerprint reader problem?
I can't read the fingerprint!

Global Poco F2 Pro 6/128
ROM: lmi_eea_global_images_V12.0.3.0.QJKEUXM_20200923.0000.00_10.0_eea_e53e1f2537
Bootloader closed.

https://ibb.co/z6tymgq

Last edited:

tze_vitamin

Jun 17, 2011
Zrenjanin
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Xiaomi 12T Pro
Go to CIT , tap couple times on kernel to enter CIT test, in up right corner you have three dots, press on it to be able to enter advanced settings.
This is very important!!
You must enter advanced settings, and go to fingerprint options, you need black paper and white for test, when you finish it,you will get your fingerprint back.

Find my post, tou will see the same thread with this problem and how I solved it

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Hello
Has anyone encountered this fingerprint reader problem?
I can't read the fingerprint!

Global Poco F2 Pro 6/128
ROM: lmi_eea_global_images_V12.0.3.0.QJKEUXM_20200923.0000.00_10.0_eea_e53e1f2537
Bootloader closed.

https://ibb.co/z6tymgq

Just go to advanced settings ,find three dots in right up corner and do fingerprint sensor test with white and black paper or something similar to this

tze_vitamin

Jun 17, 2011
Zrenjanin
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Xiaomi 12T Pro
I ran the CIT program 15 times.
I got this result:

https://ibb.co/Wt50ySs

I can remember on what Stock ROM I was ,because I have the same problem, and I was changing ROM from Chinese to India ROM, so after I found out for these advanced settings that solve my problem. I have luck , I was delete persist.img in TWRP that cause this problem with fingerprint sensor

pilu01

Sep 21, 2010
I can remember on what Stock ROM I was ,because I have the same problem, and I was changing ROM from Chinese to India ROM, so after I found out for these advanced settings that solve my problem. I have luck , I was delete persist.img in TWRP that cause this problem with fingerprint sensor

Thanks for the reply!
Do you describe exactly how to do it?
I'm an amateur.
I can start if you describe exactly how to get started.

D

Deleted member 6333464

First to the menu using * # * # 6484 # * # *, then 3 dots on the top right and tools
The choice is the 12th fingerprint calibration
At first, the calibration is against a light surface, but a mirror is recommended (usually you attach it to a fingerprint reader). Then the calibration is against a dark surface. After that restart the phone.

pilu01

Sep 21, 2010
First to the menu using * # * # 6484 # * # *, then 3 dots on the top right and tools
The choice is the 12th fingerprint calibration
At first, the calibration is against a light surface, but a mirror is recommended (usually you attach it to a fingerprint reader). Then the calibration is against a dark surface. After that restart the phone.

#4 comment

I got a mistake here too!

nykola5

Jun 24, 2015
I only have a problem with my right thumb but it is a problem with my finger and not with the sensor since with any other finger I know it immediately (LOL)

pilu01

Sep 21, 2010
The only problem for me is not that it doesn’t solve it.
The problem is that I can't scan the fingerprint!
I only have a pin, pattern, and password option.

pilu01

Sep 21, 2010
You said you tried several rom so you unlocked the bootloader?
I find it strange that when you bought it it was already in V12.0.3.0.QJKEUXM.
Are you sure that this is not a K30 pro modify to F2 pro?

If I remember correctly the V12.0.2.0.QJKEUXM Rom was on it when I bought it.
Here I opened and then put the EU.dev Rom system on it.
I tried the fingerprint reader on this first, but it didn’t go.
After that I tried a lot, but the mem still doesn't work.

Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G