Question Fingerprint sensor screen brightness not working properly

Search This thread

BCXB

May 19, 2020
Hi all, I have the LE2127 T-Mobile version of the OP9 Pro, and recently I have been having a strange issue with it. I am using the stock firmware, locked bootloader, nothing significant changed on it, running OxygenOS 12 (LE2127_11_C.19).

Sometimes, when I wake the phone from sleep, one of two things will happen:

1. The fingerprint sensor will not light up properly, and will instead remain the same brightness as the rest of the screen and appear as a dull white circle.
2. The entire display will get set to maximum brightness, and remain that way until I reboot the phone.

Nothing really screams at me in logcat, and removing and re-enrolling the fingerprint doesn't seem to work either. I also have factory reset the phone, to no avail. The bug happens intermittently with no real way to reliably reproduce that I've found. The only way to get the screen back to normal and to make the fingerprint sensor work again is to reboot.

Any ideas?

No9p ✨

Feb 18, 2022
I'm too.
Hi all, I have the LE2127 T-Mobile version of the OP9 Pro, and recently I have been having a strange issue with it. I am using the stock firmware, locked bootloader, nothing significant changed on it, running OxygenOS 12 (LE2127_11_C.19).

Sometimes, when I wake the phone from sleep, one of two things will happen:

1. The fingerprint sensor will not light up properly, and will instead remain the same brightness as the rest of the screen and appear as a dull white circle.
2. The entire display will get set to maximum brightness, and remain that way until I reboot the phone.

Nothing really screams at me in logcat, and removing and re-enrolling the fingerprint doesn't seem to work either. I also have factory reset the phone, to no avail. The bug happens intermittently with no real way to reliably reproduce that I've found. The only way to get the screen back to normal and to make the fingerprint sensor work again is to reboot.

Any ideas?
I'm too :(

mdelaney911

Aug 14, 2022
I've also been dealing with this issue. Talked to support and they said just to restart the phone when it happens. They are working on a fix

Reactions: BCXB

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've also been dealing with this issue. Talked to support and they said just to restart the phone when it happens. They are working on a fix