• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General (FINISHED) I can't install software via fastboot (After long efforts, successful hard brick)

Search This thread

blackie0606

Jan 10, 2015
Reactions: 3rehaan
Did you make sure fastboot was properly installed?

It is recommended that platform tools is extracted to the root directory (C:\) on Windows or the home folder (~/) on Mac / Linux. Replace PLATFORM_TOOLS_FOLDER with the full path below.

Adding platform tools to PATH (Windows courtesy of LifeHacker):
  1. Open the Start menu and search for “advanced system settings.”
  2. Click “View advanced system settings.”
  3. Click the box that says “Environment Variables.”
  4. Under “System variables” click on the variable named “Path”.
  5. Click “Edit...”
  6. (Windows 7,8): Add ;[PLATFORM_TOOLS_FOLDER] to the end of the “Variable value” box. Do not forget the semicolon.

(Windows 10): Click “New” and paste the folder path where you extracted the Platform Tools. Hit Enter and click OK.
Adding platform tools to PATH (Mac / Linux):
  1. Add the following line to ~/.bash_profile (or .profile)
    PATH=$PATH:[PLATFORM_TOOLS_FOLDER]
  2. Open a terminal window and enter this command
    source ~/.bash_profile (or .profile, is used above)

Last edited:
I have csc factory rom and I can install it but not stock it

<a href="https://dosya.co/m35dp9yme4mt/WhatsApp_Video_2021-09-01_at_16.23.22.mp4.html" target=_blank>WhatsApp Video 2021-09-01 at 16.23.22.mp4 - 2.4 MB</a>

There is no such thing as a CSC ROM on this phone. Every carrier uses the same Asus firmware.

It is possible it is a hardware issue, but I also notice you have a history of attempting modifications that wipe the IMEI. If it is a hardware issue, contact Asus support and schedule a repair. If you wiped the IMEI attempting to modify the phone, you'll have to wait for the firehose file to be available to fix it.

blackie0606

Jan 10, 2015
There is no such thing as a CSC ROM on this phone. Every carrier uses the same Asus firmware.

It is possible it is a hardware issue, but I also notice you have a history of attempting modifications that wipe the IMEI. If it is a hardware issue, contact Asus support and schedule a repair. If you wiped the IMEI attempting to modify the phone, you'll have to wait for the firehose file to be available to fix it.

I have my firehose file factory csc rom I just need to remove fastboot rom installation problem for me

I have my firehose file factory csc rom I just need to remove fastboot rom installation problem for me

Use EDL mode. That is supposed to always work, even on broken firmware.

If you do have the firehose file, you should probably post it in one of the multiple threads requesting it.

I don't have any ready edl stock rom, unfortunately, that's why I'm stuck in csc rom

EDL firmware without the firehose above, updated raw firmware below

Added bonus: another thread about possible hardware failure

Last edited:

blackie0606

Jan 10, 2015

EDL firmware without the firehose above, updated raw firmware below

Added bonus: another thread about possible hardware failure
thanks bro i give you trouble
this doesn't work unfortunately

blackie0606

Jan 10, 2015
and finally i finished the brick file :D :D :D :D

Why is the thread tagged development for pictures of flashing the raw firmware?

because the crashed device was repaired via edl, so I made it that way...
How should I choose the title of the topic, maybe I chose the wrong one

General

3rehaan

Nov 16, 2019
and finally i finished the brick file :D :D :D :D

After the software update, the wifi disappeared, then the software did not install via fastboot and now I am stuck on this screen, cannot install via fastboot at all.

1f950089-8837-4086-a7c3-c13e9255541e.mp4 - 9.3 MB
photo5870996672321008991.jpg - 157 KB
Sir I Also Have Same Issue Plz Help Me

Attachments

• IMG_20210923_183326.jpg
    IMG_20210923_183326.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 16

Top Liked Posts