Finow Q1 pro Smartwatch (Android 8 Oreo)

Search This thread

johnci7

Dec 25, 2020
Uk
Hi I was wondering if there is anybody on
forum that can help me please? I've got a Finow Q1 Pro quad core 1Gb ram and 8Gb ROM smart watch it uses the mediatek
MT6737 processor the watch runs on Android 6. I read on the mediatek website that the MT6737 processor is optimised to run Android 8 Oreo (Go edition) can anyone tell me is it possible to install Android 8 Oreo on this watch and how can i install it.
Thanks. John.

Hans de Groot

Mar 2, 2011
Hi I was wondering if there is anybody on
forum that can help me please? I've got a Finow Q1 Pro quad core 1Gb ram and 8Gb ROM smart watch it uses the mediatek
MT6737 processor the watch runs on Android 6. I read on the mediatek website that the MT6737 processor is optimised to run Android 8 Oreo (Go edition) can anyone tell me is it possible to install Android 8 Oreo on this watch and how can i install it.
Thanks. John.
hi did you ever mange to get it to work on this watch i have one and it is basically a uselees super mini phone for me cannot useit not even for time since i cannot get tilt to show screen to work. i have to push a button ie use 2hands or arm s to check time. super sillyt since rhe specs are okay. would be nice to have wear os for this watch.