Fire Star UI - 3.0

Search This thread

Az Biker

Senior Moderator / RC- RT Committee / Semper Salty
Staff member
Hello friend, this project was fully developed by me. But it would not be possible without the Helios Kernel.

Speaking of the kernel, please post the kernel source, and make sure proper credit is given for the work used, or it will not be possible to keep this thread open.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flavio Rocha

limonk711

Jul 5, 2015
i have downloaded and flasehd official 9.0 firmware from sammobile now if i change back to any custom rom no sim card works and i can not even downgrade frimware back to 7.0? it says bootloader device 5,binary 1. Any solution??

Flavio Rocha

Feb 11, 2016
Brasil
i have downloaded and flasehd official 9.0 firmware from sammobile now if i change back to any custom rom no sim card works and i can not even downgrade frimware back to 7.0? it says bootloader device 5,binary 1. Any solution??

Hello friend, to be honest I don't know exactly how to solve your problem. however, try to drowngrade back to oreo instead of going straight back to nougat, done that install twrp and try to install some custom rom if you wish. See if this will work.

Reactions: limonk711

limonk711

Jul 5, 2015
Hello friend, to be honest I don't know exactly how to solve your problem. however, try to drowngrade back to oreo instead of going straight back to nougat, done that install twrp and try to install some custom rom if you wish. See if this will work.

thanks bro,, i will try to downgrade to oreo..

maxukov

Dec 25, 2017
ask one using 8.1 ,then put twrp and after Shea custom ,the network will be back after flashing off.9 network falls off.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

only flash firmware 8.1 with the latest bootloader.

fetaiharbin

Jun 2, 2018
Hi there,

I've used both of your ROMs, but this one not. I cannot wait 3/4 hours for a ROM to get downloaded, so please next time upload your ROMs to MEGA or GDrive.

Thank you, preliminarily!

Top Liked Posts