Fire tv stick and favi bluetooth keyboard with touchpad mouse=awesome

ddubz

Oct 12, 2013
cville

Attachments

Reactions: evoxsin

collindv

Jun 28, 2007
I have an off brand that looks identical to that one. I could never get mine to pair because it needed a pairing code that I could never get to work. Did it require you to type in a code on the keyboard?

ddubz

Oct 12, 2013
cville
I have an off brand that looks identical to that one. I could never get mine to pair because it needed a pairing code that I could never get to work. Did it require you to type in a code on the keyboard?
Yes it did and i typed it in and hit enter and it worked immediately.

evoxsin

Jun 15, 2010
Thanks.
Was looking for an easy set up with touch pad built in.

Right now ive been using the amazon fire tv remote app and it works great with xbmc. Types like a keyboard and works on wifi so i dont have to aim my phone at the tv.

Will set a reminder incase this model goes on sale

Can it control multiple sticks?

ddubz

Oct 12, 2013
cville
Thanks.
Was looking for an easy set up with touch pad built in.

Right now ive been using the amazon fire tv remote app and it works great with xbmc. Types like a keyboard and works on wifi so i dont have to aim my phone at the tv.

Will set a reminder incase this model goes on sale

Can it control multiple sticks?
Not sure i only have one

evoxsin

Jun 15, 2010
Not sure i only have one
Its worth a try.
I set up an alert incase it pops up on sale.

I was getting used to using my spare tablet as a whole house wifi remote.

Fans on..lights on. Tv on...etc etc
If i could get motorized window shades....id control them too.

ddubz

Oct 12, 2013
cville
Its worth a try.
I set up an alert incase it pops up on sale.

I was getting used to using my spare tablet as a whole house wifi remote.

Fans on..lights on. Tv on...etc etc
If i could get motorized window shades....id control them too.
Yeah that sounds cool to control all that from one remote.

evoxsin

Jun 15, 2010
It was mentioned on another thread the favi was picked up at gamestops.
Ive called local gamestops and they all say the same that they dont carry the keyboard in store and can order it for $40??

Those that picked them up locally were lucky

pvu1234

Dec 18, 2014
Yes it did and i typed it in and hit enter and it worked immediately.
Please help
I used Settings.apk to pair, AFTV detected the Favi, but when I entered the code and enter, nothing happened.....Is there addition apk I need to install?
BTW, my keyboard is f02BT

ddubz

Oct 12, 2013
cville
Please help
I used Settings.apk to pair, AFTV detected the Favi, but when I entered the code and enter, nothing happened.....Is there addition apk I need to install?
BTW, my keyboard is f02BT
That's all i did i paired it to my phone first. And i have a wukong remote tv App on my stick that's about it

ddubz

Oct 12, 2013
cville
Looks like there are few other members have the same problem. It only works on the stick, not box
Thanks
You can get this one at Amazon (FAVI FE02RF-BL Mini 2.4GHz Wireless PC / Tablet Keyboard Designed for SmartStick): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0090BTY8Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.
Same form factor but comes with a bluetooth dongle. No need to pair. I have two.
Actually the Bluetooth one has a bluetooth usb adapter in with the battery. The fire tv has a usb if i am not mistaken you could try that

pvu1234

Dec 18, 2014
Actually the Bluetooth one has a bluetooth usb adapter in with the battery. The fire tv has a usb if i am not mistaken you could try that
I tried with USB as well but it did not work. I talked to Favi support and they offered to exchange mine for a new FAVI FE02RF-BL. That's nice

ttah

Dec 30, 2014
fe02btbl not pairing with fire stick

I bought fav after seeing this thread..but im not able to see it on settings screen.

It seems to work fine with my s3.

tekweezle

Jun 20, 2012
You need to launch the settings.apk app you side loaded the go to the bluetooth section and activate it with your remote to search for devices to pair.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk