FireTV 1 (bueller) Prerooted Stock Images [5.2.7.3_r1]

Search This thread

arden05

Mar 28, 2014
Hello, I recently installed the prerooted 5.2.7.3 rom on my FTV box and the installation with TWRP went well, but there are no apps in the app category and if I try to search for apps in the menu, nothing comes up. All the other menu options show content except apps. What can I do to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

LocoMexican

Mar 12, 2017
I've installed Rbox pre-rooted 5.2.7.3, which includes SU. Is there a way to access SU so as to grant access by default? Should I install a stand alone version of SU? Thanks for any suggestions.

Sus_i

Apr 9, 2013
@LocoMexican

Since the supersu app is blocked by amaz., only chance is to edit the supersu config file (with a txt editor, like ES File Explorer), the file should be located here: /data/data/eu.chainfire.su/files/supersu.cfg

Happy new year^^

I_did_it_just_tmrrow

Feb 27, 2011
@rbox is there a chance to see a new prerooted rom with latest amazon security updates for this pretty well running bueller device? If I am not wrong there is a FireTV-5.2.7.4-20200925.tar.bz2 out, or? Source

By the way mentioned it would be extremely handy for the future to know how you go about customizing a new pre-rooted rom? If I'm not mistaken you don't have github or gitlab with the source code, do you?

It would be awesome to hear something from you.

Greetings by Idijt

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone