Question Firmaware / Stock Rom of XGODY MATE 30

Search This thread

nepires

Aug 5, 2021
Achada Grande
www.google.cv
Hi, I'm looking for Firmaware / Stock Rom of XGODY MATE 30, I couldn't find it on any forum, website... etc, how can I find it? I need to flash my device please!
Sincerely, Neny Pires,

Mod Merge From Duplicate Thread
Hello, I have an Xgody Mate 30, it is crashing in Boot Mode as it is attached below, I searched for stock rom and couldn't find it, some suggestion.
Thanks, Neny

Attachments

• 3865163-a8db38594838d5b0569fe2b1bbbf1959.mp4
    15.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

Dominic2.0

Jan 23, 2024
Hello, yes I am also encountering the same issues, regarding finding firmware for Xgody. It is very limited but the simple case is that it is not that popular so not many places support or maintain it's firmware except the company.

I have an Xgody V50 that I got for pure intentions of rooting it, but due to the lack of Firmware supported online, I am unable to do the classic approach of using Magisk, flashing, and all that. However, I am looking for tools to extract the firmware that the phone comes with, modify it and hopefully flash the modified image (with root privs) back onto the phone. If anyone can recommend any points, tools, or tutorials I would appreciate it.

Many of the articles and videos I watched on the devices were rooted before extracting the Firmware.
Thanks!

PS Also for people looking for firmware for your xgody phone great website to check out. They support most of the firmware stock here: https://androidmtk.com/download-xgody-stock-rom-for-all-models