Do a clean install for best results, wipe cache and start fresh. If you want to do a 'dirty' install then avoid wiping apps and data. Otherwise it's smooth sailing, for any other info check the flashtool info/sticky/search. Happy flashing!
No one knows about performance yet it was only just pleased. Also no info on battery bug fix and so on. Does come with Z1 Camera. It's the Journalist build of 4.3 completely official firmware but yes it is a leak.
As soon as I install new 4.3 and test my upcoming Xposed Home (new app), I´ll release it for all Xperias 4.1.2 and up!! Xposed Home:
- Hide unwanted apps from drawer/desktop/folders
- Hide unwanted widgets from picker
- Close app drawer after launch app
- Desktop and app drawer Infinite scrolling (almost done)
- 4 folders styles to choose
- 2 page indicator styles to choose
- Static wallpaper
- Auto rotation
- Choose app drawer rows and cols (to do)
- And so on...
And later... Xposed Xperia... another one, with system tweaks and new mods like:
- Clear all recenter corner button
- Long back key kills foreground app
- Long volume +/- skips track while screen off
- Camera button play/pause music while screen off
- Accent color picker (overrides current theme accent color)
- And so on...
This is gonna be my ZL forum arrival!! (sorry for off-topic)!!!
1. Flash 10.4.B.0.569.ftf and download superuser.zip (place it in ur sdcard) http://download.chainfire.eu/370/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.80.zip
2. Then flash boot.img that have recovery using flash tool (any kernel will do i.e. i'm using advance stock kernel v4 by doom lord).
3. Reboot ur phone and enter recovery then flash superuser.zip.
4. Do not reboot into system. Just turn off ur phone using yellow button near simcard at the back (hold for 10 second).
5. Open flashtool, select flash mode, select 10.4.B.0.569.ftf but only flash kernel only, exclude others (read carefully) and only wipe cache and app log.
6. Reboot ur phone and start removing google bloatwares.