and here is a direct download link!

Screenshot:

BbPG6a3CIAAwGkz.png:large

i am uploading more screenshots here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157638591600843/

MANY THANKS TO @Androxyde

DOWNLOAD {790MB} {MIRROR}
MD5HASH: c71e7f1f0a4c548970426f0c702a1335

I have updated my Advanced Stock kernel (with recovery) for this FW... grab it if you want root and recovery on unlocked bootloader for this FW...

regards,

DooMLoRD

Last edited:

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
1st - Strange to see an early official (not leaked brown dev device FW repacked) ftf update.

2nd - (Commercial&Journalists) Unsure why Sony would want to even show the media a preview of an out of date/late Android OS, so this also baffles me lol :).

3rd - Oh well guess I will download and downgrade from Cyanogen 11 to take a look on my spare unused/unlocked Z.

Thanks @Androxyde

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

DooMLoRD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Pune
So does it have the Honami camera or not ?

yes it has same camera UI as the one on the Z1

Thanks a lot DoomLoRD.. Just curious.. Will this be the final/official version ? Or a leak just like the one you got for 4.2.2 ? Gonna flash it anyway.. =D

this is final version i think.. its not a leak..

1st - Strange to see an early official (not leaked brown dev device FW repacked) ftf update.

2nd - (Commercial&Journalists) Unsure why Sony would want to even show the media a preview of an out of date/late Android OS, so this also baffles me lol :).

3rd - Oh well guess I will download and downgrade from Cyanogen 11 to take a look on my spare unused/unlocked Z.

Thanks @Androxyde

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

yes i know... it doesnt look a lot different honestly... havent had the time to test it out though, just got it a few mins back :D

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone