• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Firmware Download Links

Search This thread

Devione

Feb 27, 2011
Are these zips flashable with TWRP? Do we need to update the firmware even when rooted and on say Phhusson's GSI?

EDIT: I sort of know what's going on now. Disregard this post. Thanks anyways guys.

Last edited:

NisseGurra

Nov 22, 2005
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
OnePlus 8T
New firmware out, any links ?

ZenFone 8 (ZS590KS)

2021/09/28

【Release Note】

1. Optimized the thermal experience when downloading apps through 5G
  2. Optimized camera stability and quality
  3. Optimized system stability
  4. Updated Android security patch to 2021-08-05

Last edited:

dron39

Sep 20, 2009
Did anybody install the 30.12.112.22? How is it?
I installed it. Seems like fingerprint scanner now works well.
Also noticed some changes in touchscreen behavior. Looks like it seems to be less sensitive.
Maybe auto-brigtness set to lower level compare to previous software update.
Radio, GPS, touchscreen, Touchpanel software were updated (or at least bumped their versions). :)

rjaygalvez

May 26, 2015
I installed it. Seems like fingerprint scanner now works well.
Also noticed some changes in touchscreen behavior. Looks like it seems to be less sensitive.
Maybe auto-brigtness set to lower level compare to previous software update.
Radio, GPS, touchscreen, Touchpanel software were updated (or at least bumped their versions). :)
thank you for the response. going a bit off topic here, just wondering if you heard of the ramdump issue? What is your opinion on the possibility of encountering it? love the phone but unfortunately I am leaning towards selling it.

Blumi511

Sep 19, 2021
ASUS ZenFone 8
thank you for the response. going a bit off topic here, just wondering if you heard of the ramdump issue? What is your opinion on the possibility of encountering it? love the phone but unfortunately I am leaning towards selling it.
Which batch do you have? When was it produced? There is a long thread at zentalk.
some guy (on the Internet) said that most erroneous phones were produced in April. I'll keep mine and backup a lot

You could also ask in the ramdump thread.

dron39

Sep 20, 2009
Yes, I heard about it. But have no idea if it happens to me or to you or to anyone else. I will stay with phone because I like it. Any other phone can suddently die in your hands or some other strange things could happen (like my previous Note 20 Ultra which got bootloop and only solution was to reset it to factory default settings, of course all data were lost during this process). Or you can just drop your phone to some concreed floor or ... many ways to unexpectedly destroy your phone :D

Last edited:

dron39

Sep 20, 2009
New .36 FW was released yesterday. But I'm not able to find download link. It has same extension ROM version that .22 FW has. But changing only ".22" to ".36" in download link doesn't work for me.
Has anyone found proper link? :)

dohanin

tyzio

Aug 3, 2021
Hi. Has anyone found download link for this new relase ?

[211102]ZenFone 8_RU_30.12.112.46​

tyzio

Aug 3, 2021
Hello. Has anyone found download link for this new release ?😀
[211117]ZenFone 8_WW_30.12.112.56

Top Liked Posts