• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Firmware for Carplay AI Boxes (Qualcomm/Rockchip/Allwinner) Android 7/9

Search This thread

sahiljain22

Mar 28, 2006
Hi it seems like I have a bricked box too. rk3328 box. Carplay not working but seems like I can connect to bluetooth. Would like to request help to reflash to stock. thx a lot folks.

Raffy74

Oct 16, 2021
buonasera a tutti, ho un box carlinkit nel box Android 9, posso montarci sopra il mini software Apple?…. Ho il CarPlay wireless che impiega tempo per connettersi, si connette solo quando trova la rete internet della sim... grazie a tutti per la risposta

Raffy74

Oct 16, 2021
buonasera a tutti, ho un box carlinkit nel box Android 9, posso montarci sopra il mini software Apple?…. Ho il CarPlay wireless che impiega tempo per connettersi, si connette solo quando trova la rete internet della sim... grazie a tutti per la risposta
good evening everyone, I have a carlinkit box in the Android 9 box, can I mount the Apple mini software on it?…. I have the wireless CarPlay that takes time to connect, it only connects when it finds the internet network of the sim ... thank you all for the answer

Sin9

Sep 24, 2021
New Firmware for UX999/QM8888:

2021-10-18 (Fixed the connection problem of old Audi models / Fixed problem that WiFi cannot connect to iOS15 hotspot / Fixed Solved the problem that the auxiliary settings were not saved)
I installed the update with great expectation. (Downloaded directly from the NAVLYNXS website) But the result was disappointing.
The Display size settings are certainly saved. This is a nice improvement. However, the application settings (MacroDroid, NavigationBar ...) are still not saved.

TheVisitorXX

Oct 19, 2020
The firmware has not been verified and is used at your own risk
I do not bear responsibility for the bricks!!!

Can anyone confirm that this is working? Your previous version bricks the device! Any changes to update.zip seems to brick the device and you have to recover it with Miracle.. Installation was fine, but after second reboot the device is dead. No lights and no boot. So be careful with that!

LwannaCM

Nov 8, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
LG G3
Dec 24, 2012
The firmware has not been verified and is used at your own risk
I do not bear responsibility for the bricks!!!

Hello a few of us are intrigued on how you changed the update files cause many of us have tried to edit even one file and the update causes a brick (which I helped to find way to unbrick) would be so helpful to find out how you do it also you should join our group on tele gram

TheVisitorXX

Oct 19, 2020
@localos I would like to know that, too. We would like to edit the update.zip ourselves, for example to replace the floating button, but even after changing / replacing a single APK, the device can no longer be switched on after the update.

Edit: Too late, but yeah xD

Last edited:
Reactions: necust

supermiki73

Mar 31, 2010
I someone can help me ... please ..
I'm trying to mount this file sun50iw6p1_android_petrel-p1-axpdummy_uart0.img ... but i can't
I've tried with daemon tools but it doesn't works ... help me please ...
Thanks

akslow

Jun 19, 2014
I bought UX999 and I can't solve two things:
1) How to change OS to dark mode
2) How to change and save location of floating button

supermiki73

Mar 31, 2010
I someone can help me ... please ..
I'm trying to mount this file sun50iw6p1_android_petrel-p1-axpdummy_uart0.img ... but i can't
I've tried with daemon tools but it doesn't works ... help me please ...
Thanks

This i no Image you can mount. Its an Android Image based on Linux Filesystem. This is only for flashing the device.
Thank you for info !
I have to flash my AI BOX through pc ... The dealer says to install an APK Virtual Disc but i can't find it :(
Someone can help me ....
Thanks

LwannaCM

Nov 8, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
LG G3
Thank you for info !
I have to flash my AI BOX through pc ... The dealer says to install an APK Virtual Disc but i can't find it :(
Someone can help me ....
Thanks

Sin9

Sep 24, 2021
On my UX999, on google map,
Only "North UP" can be done. I want to make it "Heading UP" and "3D", but I can't. (In navigation mode, that's possible.)
Are you all the same? If you have a solution, please let me know.

necust

Sep 4, 2021
On my UX999, on google map,
Only "North UP" can be done. I want to make it "Heading UP" and "3D", but I can't. (In navigation mode, that's possible.)
Are you all the same? If you have a solution, please let me know.
I'm using yandex maps if I only riding and don't routing.

Last edited:

vesati

Mar 30, 2006
www.vesati.com
I'm on the latest firmware (10/21), and while it has resolved the volume/audio channel issue for me on my Hyundai, the audio quality still drops out anytime Google Maps or an audio assistance is running.

Is there any way to force an override so all apps use the same higher quality audio channel?

Reactions: da2001

Top Liked Posts