Attachments

• 555D5320-3037-4336-B92A-9E3D2D216742.jpeg
    555D5320-3037-4336-B92A-9E3D2D216742.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 123
Reactions: MrMartino

illllo

Sep 11, 2010
Ilsenburg
Hey guys, been following this thread for a while. Looking to order this box from AliExpress, however, really concerned about the old CPU... Rockchip RK3328. I see there is firmware here for Rockchip AI boxes so a few questions.

1. has any got information on how the Rockchip RK3328 would perform in an AI box using AA/Carplay?
2. Are the firmwares listed here for the Rockchip RK3328?

Many thanks everyone.
Hi. i have this Box purchased for 60 Euro at Ali Express.So far so good.
The Delay is not much, Android Auto connects wirelessly and stable.
Over Carstream App i can open Youtube and Amazon Prime Video.

Problems: each time the Box connects , you need to push the Android Auto button(main Menu,choose between Car Play and Android Auto),no chance to automatically go in to Android Auto(i dont need Car Play), second Point: Google Voice search is not working(i have a Samsung S20 Ultra with Android 11), Whats app answering over voice control is working...
Looking also for a alternative Firmware for this Rockchip Box to solve this problems, other than that, the Box runs well on a MIB 2 inside a Seat Tarraco.
Google Maps, Spotify, Youtube Music, Deezer, Poweramp making no Problems so far,good Sound Quality.
Hope that helps.

illllo

Sep 11, 2010
Ilsenburg
and to follow up, Guy maybe someone can help with a tip regarding this Box and possible alternative Software :
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005...lo2deu&spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.77313c00bemTSq&mp=1

It is a Rockchip 3328 Box.
I would be very happy for more information which Firmware would work for a test and maybe how to backup the Box before.
I have read the whole 43 Pages but didnt found a real Info for the Rockchip Box.
Thanks Guys:)
Ai Box JY-Y11.jpg

go_sa14

May 4, 2016
Guy maybe someone can help with a tip regarding this Box and possible alternative Software:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004187417997.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.7f073c00pSvbNR&mp=1
I am wondering about this product
it has:
usb port for other connections eg Sensors Android TPMS
sim card slot for 4g lte
hdmi port
that's i need

this is System: Android 10
some other sellers say it id a Rockchip Quad Core CPU A53

I would be very happy for more information which Firmware, and its stability
or another product similar to this product
Thank U somuch

MrMartino

Apr 11, 2022
Is there any way to prevent the Carlinkit AI Box Mini (CPC200) from automatically showing up in the car's infotainment screen? I simply want it to boot normally upon starting the car, but not being shown on-screen until I select Carplay from my cars main menus.

Thanks

Apr 7, 2019
Guy maybe someone can help with a tip regarding this Box and possible alternative Software:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004187417997.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.7f073c00pSvbNR&mp=1
I am wondering about this product
it has:
usb port for other connections eg Sensors Android TPMS
sim card slot for 4g lte
hdmi port
that's i need

this is System: Android 10
some other sellers say it id a Rockchip Quad Core CPU A53

I would be very happy for more information which Firmware, and its stability
or another product similar to this product
Thank U somuch
This sounds really good!
Has anybody more information?
I am in contact with this supplyer, but I did not go any information about the cpu.

Reactions: go_sa14

Nawaf-N1

May 20, 2022

preiswert

May 20, 2022
Hi,

My device is Isudar CP36 (QCM6125 / 4GB / 64 GB).
After firmware update - my device start loading gui and after few seconds freeze and restart.
After restart it displays as QUSB_BULK and nothing happens.

It looks like bricked.

I try to use MT to make factory restet.
Device is correctly recognised as Qloader 9008.
I see it on device list in MT.

When I click start button (for any option: read partitions or factory restet) it shows:
Connection to Phone, Wait...
Done.
CPUID: Xx001750E1
>> CPU: 0x001750e1

I suppose I should have proper firehose file for my device.

Could somebody help me with this. Or it is different method to fix my device.

Last edited:

karkoura

Jun 19, 2006
Hi,

My device is Isudar CP36 (QCM6125 / 4GB / 64 GB).
After firmware update - my device start loading gui and after few seconds freeze and restart.
After restart it displays as QUSB_BULK and nothing happens.

It looks like bricked.

I try to use MT to make factory restet.
Device is correctly recognised as Qloader 9008.
I see it on device list in MT.

When I click start button (for any option: read partitions or factory restet) it shows:
Connection to Phone, Wait...
Done.
CPUID: Xx001750E1
>> CPU: 0x001750e1

I suppose I should have proper firehose file for my device.

Could somebody help me with this. Or it is different method to fix my device.
which firmware is used?

muncis

Jul 2, 2013
Android 10,0 Carplay AI Box Stecker und Spielen Drahtlose Carplay Tv Box .png

Hi, maybe someone found new firmware for this box ? I have PLC-S21 version with QCM6125.

Last edited:

muncis

Jul 2, 2013
-----------------------------------------------
The seller from Aliexpress sent me the newest firmware file (Attached), after the successful upgrade everything is ok so far, still testing. The attached firmware for PLC-S21 box version with Snapdragon QCM6125.

Attachments

• update.zip
    1,016.4 MB · Views: 76

Ralf0815

Jul 28, 2012
Good morning, is it possible to make calls with the Carplay ai box CP38 without a registered mobile phone only from the box (maybe via an app; I've already tried various apps from Playstore, but unfortunately without success. I have a data and telephone tariff). Thanks greetings

Does anyone with the Carlinkit CPC200-Tbox know why every time the unit starts it almost always tries to enable the Tbox's hotspot? If i enable it manually, then disable it (because my car already has a built in hotspot), then my music does not work. I guess I don't mind that the Tbox hotspot stays on I just don't want to have to click the button on the screen to turn it on each time. If anyone has had this problem, I'd appreciate if you tell me how you fixed it or what option to look for so this doesn't happen. I'm running the latest firmware from 4/29 found here - https://www.autokit.com/?list_43/
i use cpc-200 on my 2020 corolla, it does enable the tbox hotspot.

This is because the box offers 2 ways to use;
(1) Android Auto or
(2) Solo Unit with standalone OS / SIM enabled.

the hotspot is turned on for any or both choices to always communicate in the background.

Sometimes I use both (have solo SIM CARD) for option 2. Going back and forth pending if I have my mobile on me.

Though i prefer to use (#2)
easier and unlocked to use what ever app you feel like

Reactions: RoarinRo

Top Liked Posts