Firmware for Ossuret 9" head unit / Possibly other 8667Q based devices

Search This thread

rread13

Feb 17, 2023
Dear All,
Could someone explain me how to find the right software for my head unit and identifying if it's a Jensen or an Ossuret?
Please see the image below ;-)
Thanks a lot for your help.
Sébastien
I have the same HeadUnit you've got from your picture post and mine is from Ossuret. I am using the same software/firmware too. I am experiencing Bluetooth phone issues. I can connect to the HeadUnit (HU) via search from HU to find phone, or the Phone searching to find the HU. Either way they find and connect, my issue is an audio problem, I can not hear the caller thruough the car audio system. The phone is connected via Bluetooth, you take the call and the audio stays on the phone instead of switching to the HU. I have tried settings in the Factory Menu/Volume/Phone raising the default 0 to +1, +2, +3 up to +10 no improvement or change in calls being heard. Then trying setting in Other/BT Phone 1 or 2, again no change or improvement. Mine has never had a problem with streaming Bluetooth Audio from phone like when using Android Auto/ Pandora for example the sound is great no hickups or lagging.

I'm trying to find a solution to my phone issues, otherwise the HU is working properly. Does anyone have suggestions?
Any MCU updates or Rollback that are working 100% correctly?

I've downloaded much of the software others have posted here and installed, there has been no resolution to my problem , so I think its needing some Firmware change some how?

Any suggestions?

Rick

rread13

Feb 17, 2023
Has anyone got Torque Pro to work with these Firmware? I cannot get it to connect as it will pull up to enter the pin for the Bluetooth ODB device but no way to change it.
I have a Junsun OBDII device and I got it to connect by entering 1234 when it prompted for the code to connect. I may not keep it in the car if it causes lag with the Phone audio which is my #1 issue now.

Last edited:

rread13

Feb 17, 2023
Hello Everyone!

I'm Rick and I was a lurker who joined the community. I'm looking/hoping for answers to help me with my Hizpo/Ossuret Head Unit the box has model AD9004 with Media Tek chip MTK8667Q based MCU Platform FF_866X. Supposed to have Android 11 OS 4GB Ram/32GB Rom, 9" QLED Screen. Running the latest Software/Firmware from the seller (Ebay: SatNavi123) 8667Q腾实UI05-国外-1280x720_v36_20220825.

The HU is installed in a 2015 Ford Fusion SE with Android HU Plug & Play wire harness, Dash Trim Kit for Manual HVAC, Upgraded aftermarket speakers, class D 4ch amp, a 10" MTX Powered Sub, 4-guage power cable, to 2-way power block with 8-guage power and grounding, and RCA line cables to amp The installation looks and sounds better than factory for sure! enough with the background details.

My problem is with the Bluetooth Phone calls inbound or outbound, people can't hear me and I can't hear them. The inbound call rings through the cars speakers . I can connect to the HU no problem, import my contacts, stream music with no issues. But if I'm getting a call or trying to make a call this unit falls flat on its face and does not work.

I should also let everyone know this is a replacement unit from the seller. The first and this one have the same annoying problem. I've tried older software from people putting up links here, Ossuret and Junsun and non made any improvement to solve the problem, so after learning the limits of how many times you can do resets, then have nothing but fast boot ups, having to pull the proper fuse in the cars fuse block, and wait long enough for the internal capacitor to drain out and start up in full boot up and learning how to get to recovery mode. This process has taken days to do and not resolve the single issue. It's been a hell of a learning curve but I know what to do in most instances.

I'd like to know if others are experiencing the same issue or if they have figured out some secret setting I haven't discovered yet. I found through the community the code 8878 to get to a larger Factory Menu for setting up "Bios" like
settings. I hope someone out there knows what to do if anything to help soon. Otherwise I'll be asking the seller to take this back and get a different brand/model.

The second picture is from the pdf owners manual showing a page that the units once had a quick settings volume page, this feature seams to have gone away on all software I've tried. I wonder why?

Here's a screen shot of the last software installed: 8667Q腾实UI05-国外-1280x720_v36_20220825

IMG_20230222_162359429.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230208_152446753_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230208_152446753_HDR.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 136
Last edited:

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Hello Everyone!

I'm Rick and I was a lurker who joined the community. I'm looking/hoping for answers to help me with my Hizpo/Ossuret Head Unit the box has model AD9004 with Media Tek chip MTK8667Q based MCU Platform FF_866X. Supposed to have Android 11 OS 4GB Ram/32GB Rom, 9" QLED Screen. Running the latest Software/Firmware from the seller (Ebay: SatNavi123) 8667Q腾实UI05-国外-1280x720_v36_20220825.

The HU is installed in a 2015 Ford Fusion SE with Android HU Plug & Play wire harness, Dash Trim Kit for Manual HVAC, Upgraded aftermarket speakers, class D 4ch amp, a 10" MTX Powered Sub, 4-guage power cable, to 2-way power block with 8-guage power and grounding, and RCA line cables to amp The installation looks and sounds better than factory for sure! enough with the background details.

My problem is with the Bluetooth Phone calls inbound or outbound, people can't hear me and I can't hear them. The inbound call rings through the cars speakers . I can connect to the HU no problem, import my contacts, stream music with no issues. But if I'm getting a call or trying to make a call this unit falls flat on its face and does not work.

I should also let everyone know this is a replacement unit from the seller. The first and this one have the same annoying problem. I've tried older software from people putting up links here, Ossuret and Junsun and non made any improvement to solve the problem, so after learning the limits of how many times you can do resets, then have nothing but fast boot ups, having to pull the proper fuse in the cars fuse block, and wait long enough for the internal capacitor to drain out and start up in full boot up and learning how to get to recovery mode. This process has taken days to do and not resolve the single issue. It's been a hell of a learning curve but I know what to do in most instances.

I'd like to know if others are experiencing the same issue or if they have figured out some secret setting I haven't discovered yet. I found through the community the code 8878 to get to a larger Factory Menu for setting up "Bios" like
settings. I hope someone out there knows what to do if anything to help soon. Otherwise I'll be asking the seller to take this back and get a different brand/model.

The second picture is from the pdf owners manual showing a page that the units once had a quick settings volume page, this feature seams to have gone away on all software I've tried. I wonder why?

Here's a screen shot of the last software install.

View attachment 5849517
There is no volume regulation in mediatek, you need to use the application. But then someone is calling you and you can't hear you, code 8788 volume, maybe there is something to adjust the microphone. You may need to buy a microphone and check it on the connected microphone.

jordiexca

Mar 14, 2023
Este es un enlace que comparte el último archivo de software para el modelo Hizpo/Ossuret basado en FF_866X. El software vino de mi vendedor.

"8667Q腾实UI05-国外-1280x720_v45_20230103.zip​

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tgG36vdvxH4SEPyNAzBuU3ErLkejJNgV/view?usp=sharing
Hola, saludos a todos los miembros. Llevo varios meses leyendo el foro y despues de probar varios softwares, configuraciones y pruebas, me he decidido a publicar. Muchas gracias a todos por todo lo que publicais.
Mi unidad principal es un ROADANVI MTK 8667 8G RAM, 128G ROM QLED basado en FF_866X. Tuve problemas al instalarlo y los vendedores me enviaron software, el problema no se solucionaba, y decidi buscar soluciones. Instale un software que descargue aquí, 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-VHD720x1280_v23_20220801 y solucione casi todos los problemas. Ayer vi esta actualización y la he instalado. Gracias rread13 por compartirla. Funciona a la perfección.
Solo tengo una pregunta que no he podido de ninguna manera solucionar.
Activando el modo de reposo, tarda sobre 40 segundos en activarse, desactivando el modo de reposo, tarda 25 segundos.
¿Alguien sabe cómo solucionarlo? Gracias

Hello, greetings to all members. I have been reading the forum for several months and after trying various software, configurations and tests, I have decided to publish. Thank you all so much for everything you post.

My head unit is a ROADANVI MTK 8667 8G RAM, 128G ROM QLED based on FF_866X. I had problems installing it and the vendors sent me software, the problem was not solved, and I decided to look for solutions. Please install a software you download here, 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-VHD720x1280_v23_20220801 and fix almost all the problems. Yesterday I saw this update and have installed it. Thanks rread13 for sharing it. It works perfectly.

I only have one question that I have not been able to solve in any way.

Turning on sleep mode, it takes about 40 seconds to wake up, turning off sleep mode, it takes 25 seconds.

Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you.

giann982

Mar 15, 2023
This is a link that shares the latest software file for the FF_866X based Hizpo/Ossuret model. The software came from my seller.

"8667Q腾实UI05-国外-1280x720_v45_20230103.zip​

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tgG36vdvxH4SEPyNAzBuU3ErLkejJNgV/view?usp=sharing
hello can i use this firmware for my device? 256gb / 8gb version. HMI: TSKJ.G6.D.Q.F.V.2021.10.22.16.30 MCU: VHD-XHS-N10 Custom build version: alps-mp-q0.mp5-V2.122.1_pvetec.q0mp5.spm8666p1.64_P2 Build number: sys_mssi_spm_64_cn-userdebug 10 QP1A.190711.020 p5spm8666p164P2 test-keys
Thank you so much

rread13

Feb 17, 2023
hello can i use this firmware for my device? 256gb / 8gb version. HMI: TSKJ.G6.D.Q.F.V.2021.10.22.16.30 MCU: VHD-XHS-N10 Custom build version: alps-mp-q0.mp5-V2.122.1_pvetec.q0mp5.spm8666p1.64_P2 Build number: sys_mssi_spm_64_cn-userdebug 10 QP1A.190711.020 p5spm8666p164P2 test-keys
Thank you so much
I'm no expert here but I would ask and recommend you have a copy of your current software to revert back to if in case you do not care for the newer or prior generations software you try to install. I installed a APK from the PlayStore that was I think called HW Info (Hardware Information), installed it and it will display headers on the top with categories of details for each section. Namely the SOC onboard if yours is a 8667 then you can feel comfortable about installing the linked software. Like others have said; are you installing software to solve problems or just to have the newest software?

In my case the newer software did not solve my particular sound problem on calls coming into me over the radio. I have gone through my radio (and phone) disabled "Ok Google" Voice Assistant and as of yet things are not working.

From what I can tell thus far the software is stable, no crashing of apps or feature/functions.

04/05/2023 Update: I never got my radio to work 100% with my Motorola Moto Power G (2020) phone with Android OS11. Tried various recommended setting to disable "Hey Google" Google Assistant. Long story short I replaced my phone with a Nokia G400 G5 Android OS 12 phone and the radio software is working 100% correctly for ALL functions! Finally happy with this radio and driving if a call needs to made or taken.

Last edited:

rabbited

Mar 10, 2020
I have the Xtrons G6-TS.
My biggest issue with this device is the extreme lagtime between putting my car in reverse and seeing the image on the screen.
Does anyone know of any way to remap currently working CAN steering wheel control buttons? Vol +/- are as expected but the phone button opens the Bluetooth app and I would like to remap that to a different function. On my last Xtrons unit (which was MTCE), there was a hidden feature that allowed this. I can't seem to find it on this unit if it exists.

rread13

Feb 17, 2023
Hola, saludos a todos los miembros. Llevo varios meses leyendo el foro y despues de probar varios softwares, configuraciones y pruebas, me he decidido a publicar. Muchas gracias a todos por todo lo que publicais.
Mi unidad principal es un ROADANVI MTK 8667 8G RAM, 128G ROM QLED basado en FF_866X. Tuve problemas al instalarlo y los vendedores me enviaron software, el problema no se solucionaba, y decidi buscar soluciones. Instale un software que descargue aquí, 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-VHD720x1280_v23_20220801 y solucione casi todos los problemas. Ayer vi esta actualización y la he instalado. Gracias rread13 por compartirla. Funciona a la perfección.
Solo tengo una pregunta que no he podido de ninguna manera solucionar.
Activando el modo de reposo, tarda sobre 40 segundos en activarse, desactivando el modo de reposo, tarda 25 segundos.
¿Alguien sabe cómo solucionarlo? Gracias

Hello, greetings to all members. I have been reading the forum for several months and after trying various software, configurations and tests, I have decided to publish. Thank you all so much for everything you post.

My head unit is a ROADANVI MTK 8667 8G RAM, 128G ROM QLED based on FF_866X. I had problems installing it and the vendors sent me software, the problem was not solved, and I decided to look for solutions. Please install a software you download here, 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-VHD720x1280_v23_20220801 and fix almost all the problems. Yesterday I saw this update and have installed it. Thanks rread13 for sharing it. It works perfectly.

I only have one question that I have not been able to solve in any way.

Turning on sleep mode, it takes about 40 seconds to wake up, turning off sleep mode, it takes 25 seconds.

Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you.
The Sleep Mode is a feature for car battery preservation, meaning the Radio stays in a Sleep state to power back up with out killing your cars battery. I personally use the Sleep On mode because I mostly drive the car on weekends. So far no dead battery problems.

The software seams to work fine for almost all things if your phone is not a Motorola! I can not get Radio to keep my in bound calls getting sound through the car speakers, the Bluetooth feature reverts from car radio to phone after the call is picked up. Calls ring through the car speakers, people hear me saying hold on my bluetooth is not working. I've tried disabling "Hey Google" in the Radio and on the Phone. I tried a older Samsung J7 phone on it and things worked no problem so the issue is with Motorola phones.

Last edited:

jordiexca

Mar 14, 2023
The Sleep Mode is a feature for car battery preservation, meaning the Radio stays in a Sleep state to power back up with out killing your cars battery. I personally use the Sleep On mode because I mostly drive the car on weekends. So far no dead battery problems.

The software seams to work fine for almost all things if your phone is not a Motorola! I can not get Radio to keep my in bound calls getting sound through the car speakers, the Bluetooth feature reverts from car radio to phone after the call is picked up. Calls ring through the car speakers, people hear me saying hold on my bluetooth is not working. I've tried disabling "Hey Google" in the Radio and on the Phone. I tried a older Samsung J7 phone on it and things worked no problem so the issue is with Motorola phones.
Gracias, me gustaria que arrancara mas rapido pero veo que es imposible.
Pruebe cambiar el microfono, he visto que cuando esta desconectado el microfono externo la unidad se comporta de otra manera, yo uso iphone y la unidad con la sim y no tengo problemas.
H
Thank you, I would like it to start faster but I see that it is impossible.

change the microphone, I have seen that when the external microphone is disconnected the unit behaves differently, I use iPhone and the unit with the sim and I have no problems.

I have installed a cheap dashcam with adas and it works very well. I have recovered the original compass from the central box that had disappeared.

Reactions: rread13

Pavel39

Mar 28, 2023
Hello friends, tell me there is an update for my radio tape recorder?
IMG_0479.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0478.JPG
    IMG_0478.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 34

rread13

Feb 17, 2023
Hi All!

I wanted to let everyone know I was not successful in getting my trusted Motorola Power G (2020) phone to fully work with the FF_866X (8667Q) Radio with the newest software: 8667Q腾实UI05-国外-1280x720_v45_20230103 disabled settings in Google were "Hey Google" Voice Assistant turned off, in the radio and phone. Repairing the two. Anyway long story short I replaced my Motorola phone with a new Nokia G400 5G and this phone works as should through the car radio system. So now I can report the radio is working great.

rread13

Feb 17, 2023
Thank you so much
Yes you should be Okay with it. FYI the software is working well for my radio an Ossurett/Hizpo 4gb Ram/32gb storage MediaTek 8667Q based model. The best advice is to also have a current copy of your software in case you want to return to it.
I've used Junsun software and Ossuret on mine with out issues of 'Bricking".

jordiexca

Mar 14, 2023
Hola, mi unidad principal tiene un problema con el modo de suspension, siempre se reinicia.
Alguien sabe como solucionarlo?? GRACIAS.

Hello, my main unit has a problem with sleep mode, it always restarts.

Does anyone know how to fix it?? THANK YOU.

Attachments

• MCU.jpeg 2.jpeg
    MCU.jpeg 2.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 46

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
Hola, mi unidad principal tiene un problema con el modo de suspension, siempre se reinicia.
Alguien sabe como solucionarlo?? GRACIAS.

Hello, my main unit has a problem with sleep mode, it always restarts.

Does anyone know how to fix it?? THANK YOU.
Installed any additional app? If yes, remove it?

You checked ACC and B+ connection isn't swapped by accident?

Top Liked Posts