CosmicDan

Jun 19, 2009
Sydney
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Reactions: andydidacus

fma965

Nov 20, 2011
cyanlabs.net
R800i_4.0.2.A.0.62_phoenixvendor.ftf where actualy can i get this besides https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3UZttldr317Zm4xRnQ2WkRFbHM/edit?pli=1
this link ..coz i cant download using IDM using this link..can someone help me to upload em to a resumable download link??

I told you already, hold insert or alt when clicking download, make sure to set IDM option. some people just don't listen.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

I shared the file here because it's so big and will go over bandwidth on any other service (even on my paid Mediafire account). Just download it overnight or something.

do you want mirrors? I can upload to my rc devhost account if want.

andydidacus

Oct 24, 2012
kota kinabalu (BORNEO)
I told you already, hold insert or alt when clicking download, make sure to set IDM option. some people just don't listen.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

i did that..but it only capture the link..not the file...

yesh pls pls pls pls pls pls pls........a.s.a.p ty..<---i did press thanx

Last edited:

andydidacus

Oct 24, 2012
kota kinabalu (BORNEO)

see...my internet speed is 49kbps ..so if i use idm n some other win7 tweaks it will go 60kbps sometimes...and i use idm coz it cost me like
4hours download...if i use the normal firefox downloader..its like 2days something..i cant wait that long..if i got disconnected i have to start
downloading all over again..thats why i realy need mirror (supports resumable is optional) but at least othe mirror like zippyshare..

CosmicDan

Jun 19, 2009
Sydney
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Go for it :)

see...my internet speed is 49kbps ..so if i use idm n some other win7 tweaks it will go 60kbps sometimes...and i use idm coz it cost me like
4hours download...if i use the normal firefox downloader..its like 2days something..i cant wait that long..if i got disconnected i have to start
downloading all over again..thats why i realy need mirror (supports resumable is optional) but at least othe mirror like zippyshare..

Wtf 50 kilobits? That's like dialup speeds. What's wrong with your internet dude??? I get download speed of 50 kilobytes on uploaded and that's 400kbps.... but my net is 10000-15000kbps.

andydidacus

Oct 24, 2012
kota kinabalu (BORNEO)

Wtf 50 kilobits? That's like dialup speeds. What's wrong with your internet dude??? I get download speed of 50 kilobytes on uploaded and that's 400kbps.... but my net is 10000-15000kbps.

not everyone got speed like u...im not rich and no1 share's wifi connection here...+ do u see where i am...at my place we're still slow on internet
connection...and i use prepaid broadband...thats the maxspeed it can give me for 300mb quota...:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:: that is why i need mirror to download via IDM at least its a bit faster eventough u will say its super slow like a slug...

andydidacus

Oct 24, 2012
kota kinabalu (BORNEO)

not everyone got speed like u...im not rich and no1 share's wifi connection here...+ do u see where i am...at my place we're still slow on internet
connection...and i use prepaid broadband...thats the maxspeed it can give me for 300mb quota...:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:: that is why i need mirror to download via IDM at least its a bit faster eventough u will say its super slow like a slug...

still waiting for the mirror link

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Damn that sucks sorry to hear :( hopefully fma can mirror that file quick.

Sent from Xperia Play (R800a) running MIUI5 with Tapatalk

i know... been posting in his thread and some..still no mirror link..i have to finish repairing(flashing) this fon to 4.0.4 or 4.1.2 something
then i can throw it back to its owner...really frustrating when the owner actualy expect 4.0.4/4.1.2 while the ddevelopment on this fon is actualy almost dead<---correct me if i'm wrong

and "why not buy a psp/nds rather then this combined s-fon/psp" i wish i could said that too the owner but i cant turn him down..
i gotta try as long as could..its just this ftf files are so hard to come by a mirror<---sorry if i offended xperia play user's

fma965

Nov 20, 2011
cyanlabs.net

my upload speed sucks but im uploading now :)

EDIT 1hour remaining.

CRC32: 3D7AFBDE
MD5: EF12D131B3007BEECD40D7B9003BB3A3
SHA-1: DDA7C40B74D26B234F2F74E61D93923E84521F16

Is this correct hashes dan.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

still waiting for the mirror link

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

i know... been posting in his thread and some..still no mirror link..i have to finish repairing(flashing) this fon to 4.0.4 or 4.1.2 something
then i can throw it back to its owner...really frustrating when the owner actualy expect 4.0.4/4.1.2 while the ddevelopment on this fon is actualy almost dead<---correct me if i'm wrong

and "why not buy a psp/nds rather then this combined s-fon/psp" i wish i could said that too the owner but i cant turn him down..
i gotta try as long as could..its just this ftf files are so hard to come by a mirror<---sorry if i offended xperia play user's

Firstly patience, I have a life, Secondly, The developement is not dead. maybe official development yes... but not XDA Developement :D

400kb/s upload

Last edited:

fma965

Nov 20, 2011
cyanlabs.net
2dBBz

CLICK DOWNLOAD

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

mirroring all FTF's slowly :)

andydidacus

Oct 24, 2012
kota kinabalu (BORNEO)

my upload speed sucks but im uploading now :)

EDIT 1hour remaining.

Is this correct hashes dan.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Firstly patience, I have a life, Secondly, The developement is not dead. maybe official development yes... but not XDA Developement :D

400kb/s upload

yeshhhh sorryy for my statement..i know..im still waiting patiently...i was playing around with mah n7000 :) :) :)

andydidacus

Oct 24, 2012
kota kinabalu (BORNEO)
Last edited:

fma965

Nov 20, 2011
cyanlabs.net
yeshh downloading...thnx..

1hr19min remaining....45.4kb/s:):):):):)

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

internet disconnected *&@&#%*&#%&#%&&#%&$**&#&#&-%++&+((7$6#&...
start over again

Sent from my GT-N7000
Isn't that why IDM is used? to resume downloads?

also press the thanks button don't post just saying thanks :D

Last edited:

Rain_1

Aug 6, 2010
From allandacruz R800a 4.0.2.A.0.42 Latin America seems down. Any alternative links?

Would this work on a locked bootloader from Brazil?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm compressing/uploading all the firmware files I have, since people seem to be having trouble finding working links.

If you have any you can upload, PM me the links and I'll add them, with credit given.

***These files are for use with the flashtool by Androxhyde and Bin4ry, which is stickied in the development section.***
    Note: clicking where it says "flashtool" above will take you to the thread.

If any links are down, make sure you notify me ASAP so I can post an alternative link! I don't have the time to login each day and check them all.

Original post will be updated as they are added.

2.3.3 Rogers
    2.3.3 UK
    4.0.1.A.0.283
    4.0.2.A.0.42

From johnnzey
    R800i - 4.0.2.A.0.62

From Xperia4life
    R800i 4.0.2.A.0.42 Generic UK and this mirror for it.

From Poo-tang (via XperiaGamer.com)
    R800i 4.0.2.A.0.58 Generic Hong Kong
    2.3.2 Generic UK
    2.3.3 AT&T
    R800x Verizon 2.3.2(CDMA)
    R800x Verizon 2.3.3(CDMA)

From elnacho Telcel (Mexico) R800a firmware

From allandacruz R800a 4.0.2.A.0.42 Latin America

Please note: The .69 firmware was an update specifically for Germany because of a "legal issue" see this link for more info. It is essentially the same software as build 62.
    After posting a link for all my FTF files I posted on my DevHost account, only to recently discover that DevHost deleted about 90+% of all my files without informing me of which I was super pissed about, I located all FTF files for the Xperia PLAY and downloaded them and backed them up to a secure location.

With that I have uploaded all these FTF files to my pogoplug account where I will have complete control and have made a link for everyone to access the FTF files as a separate location. Please see below:

http://ppl.ug/cka1KICty08/

FTF Kernels Collection - Special Thanks to TheScriptKitty

http://ppl.ug/eMC6s8_4ckc/

If for some reason this link should ever stop functioning someone please let me know immediately, thank you.

Edit - With that in mind I will be purchasing another Xperia PLAY within the month, although I moved onto a Nexus 5 about 18 months ago I never stopped visiting this forum. Hope to see ya'll around the xperia play stomping ground!

Edit 2 - Not sure if this is still used for the PLAY, this is the recoveryPLAY.img used to boot into this file at which point you would then flash recovery files:

http://ppl.ug/KfUOFPUGZ-Q/

Command: fastboot flash boot recoveryplay.img

EDIT 3 - Anyone who wished to download these files and post a separate download link for posterity purposes for the PLAY is more then welcome, the more solid locations that we can share links to the better chance we will have of no files disappearing, resulting with all users having access to these files.

For those interested I located the Xperia PLAY hardware schematic:

http://ppl.ug/z3Dd9LOLBOg/
    2dBBz

CLICK DOWNLOAD

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

mirroring all FTF's slowly :)
    what baseband is it for Australia?

Doesn't matter. Telstra is R800a (for 3G/NextG) but flashing R800i baseband works great. I'm running Baseband 77 now and it works great. See below.

I wish I could find a stock Telstra FTF though so I can rip some Telstra apps out of it :(

Guys and OP, since I am developing MIUI for the Xperia 2011 range I am slowly uploading all FTF files to my Mediafire folder. I am a Pro user so links will never go dead. But I only upload the latest FTF files. See my folder here: http://www.mediafire.com/?e1mokgdgad5dh

Currently for Xperia Play I have:
    R800i_4.0.2.A.0.62_phoenixvendor.ftf
    - Still uploading, will be done in a few hours. For R800a or R800i or R800at. The only difference with this and original is that it's for my custom MIUI ROM/kernel, it has an extra vendor SIN from phoenix which "unlocks" about ~133MB of internal data so custom kernels can use more partition space. It will have no difference whatsoever unless you use a special kernel with "Vendor Unlock Required" (currently my MIUI kernel only, soon a LuPuS version will)

R800i_77_baseband.ftf
    - This is a NEW Baseband for the Play. It is actually for the Xperia Neo L, but the Neo L is 100% identical to our Play - just without a gamepad. I verify that it works 100% on R800a and seems to be better for ICS ROM's - especially my semi-official MIUI ROM.

R800x_3.0.1.E.0.88_Verizon.ftf
    - Still uploading, but should be there within 10-20 minutes of making this post. The latest known CDMA ROM+baseband for R800x users.

Enjoy!