• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Firmware Galaxy A10 SM-A105M

Search This thread

Kelison

Jul 8, 2017
firmware-do-galaxy-a10-sm-a105m.jpg

Hello everyone, please follow below the download link of Galaxy A10 SM-A105M firmware with Android 9.0 Pie, in the link you will also find all the necessary files for the firmware installation, and a video tutorial showing the installation.

link to download the files and tutorial.

Reactions: nattawut7684

Darkincubo696

Jan 25, 2019
error with red carrier

hi i have a problem , about 2 days ago i gpt a cellpone samsung galaxy a10 a105m but the person that gave it to me says that his son unlokeck the oem and instaled a rom i dont know wich one so the signal of my carrier cant connect i tried to re install the original stock rom but none of them can connec me to my carrier when i try to make a call the operator sends me to mail cant make or receive a call even messages a tryed some apps and all i can find int he internet , any one can help me please i also tried the sim card on another cellphone and is working and my own sim card on the a10 and i cant connect me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    firmware-do-galaxy-a10-sm-a105m.jpg

Hello everyone, please follow below the download link of Galaxy A10 SM-A105M firmware with Android 9.0 Pie, in the link you will also find all the necessary files for the firmware installation, and a video tutorial showing the installation.

link to download the files and tutorial.
    Mhen there is hardly any support for this device yet, no rom ,no rooting , nothing no tweaks

Father am stuck with a basic device again