[Firmware] Junsun V1 8667Q - 8G/128G VHD QLED

Search This thread

robfox1975

Apr 26, 2022
Each radio is salvageable after uploading the wrong update. It's happened to me twice. Knowing the procedure, having the original update, the radio can be restored without any problem. I do not know what will happen if the control files are wrong, I do not know if the radio can then be saved. It only comes to mind. enter recovery mode, do a factory reset, somewhere I read that the radio will start because it has security files for such an eventuality. Recovery: press reset and hold for 10 seconds, after about 11 seconds in 1 second interval, press reset 3 more times and just put your finger in the display. Like in this movie.
I have tried this procedure, unfortunately all pressing reset does is cut the power, even holding reset does nothing apart from cut the power, the lights do not flash, the lights do not light up at all, they only lit up when the unit was running and the car lights were on
Pressing reset or holding reset restarts the unit....logo come up and go to blank screen with fastboot mode (pic 1) IMG_20221123_175521.jpg

Pressing reset or holding reset then tapping screen brings up "detected" but still goes to fastboot screenIMG_20221123_175538.jpg IMG_20221123_175521.jpg

pressing reset or holding restet then tapping hard with 5 fingers brings up "to recovery now" but then erasing then reboot to logo, then to fastboot screen
IMG_20221125_213257.jpg IMG_20221125_213259.jpg IMG_20221123_175521.jpg

Before this happened all I had to do was press reset tap screen and got a screen like this

Untitled design.jpg

but now the scan udisk screen does not come at all

I just have to hope now the seller replies to me as I have tried every copy of firmware on this and other threads, I have md5 checked every one to make sure every upd file has the correct checksum
Before each attempt I have removed the fuse to totally cut power and waited 10 minutes or more before trying again and each time is same.
I think next plan is to take it to a phone/tablet repair shop if I do not get a reply from the seller

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
I have tried this procedure, unfortunately all pressing reset does is cut the power, even holding reset does nothing apart from cut the power, the lights do not flash, the lights do not light up at all, they only lit up when the unit was running and the car lights were on
Pressing reset or holding reset restarts the unit....logo come up and go to blank screen with fastboot mode (pic 1)View attachment 5771491

Pressing reset or holding reset then tapping screen brings up "detected" but still goes to fastboot screenView attachment 5771499 View attachment 5771491

pressing reset or holding restet then tapping hard with 5 fingers brings up "to recovery now" but then erasing then reboot to logo, then to fastboot screen
View attachment 5771497 View attachment 5771495 View attachment 5771491

Before this happened all I had to do was press reset tap screen and got a screen like this

View attachment 5771493

but now the scan udisk screen does not come at all

I just have to hope now the seller replies to me as I have tried every copy of firmware on this and other threads, I have md5 checked every one to make sure every upd file has the correct checksum
Before each attempt I have removed the fuse to totally cut power and waited 10 minutes or more before trying again and each time is same.
I think next plan is to take it to a phone/tablet repair shop if I do not get a reply from the seller
Somewhere it caught my eye that someone also tried to do it, used three usb drives, only 3 started. I forgot to tell you that the update will start on the 5 pin usb, is that what you are doing?. Sorry, it slipped my mind 😔

Ratralala

Nov 26, 2022
Enter the canbus code 8878 there are door opening settings, uncheck and it is not recommended to display.
DONE
OVERALL great device but many settings puts it in danger.. like who needs to swap the left to right on screen :)
Thanks

Attachments

• 4F00A92A-CB7A-49AA-98EF-1422D9E27746.jpeg
    4F00A92A-CB7A-49AA-98EF-1422D9E27746.jpeg
    871.8 KB · Views: 97
  • C2820A4A-1809-4202-A680-83B9EBC2C82C.jpeg
    C2820A4A-1809-4202-A680-83B9EBC2C82C.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 96
Reactions: wybitny2

robfox1975

Apr 26, 2022
I searched and think my device might be XONRICH https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2-Din-Android-10-Car-Multimedia_1600225511805.html
It looks exactly the same, the UI is exactly the same, and the buttons are laid out the same way.
In the photo 1 is my unit
IMG_20221125_213257.jpg
In photo 2, this is the unit i bought on ebay from brogotek.
brogo tek.jpg
In the photo 3 unit in link above
xonrich.png
also the box it came on is labeled XRC and the originally sent brogotek update is labeled XRC-8667

So maybe I need XONRICH firmware does anyone have the actual firmware and not an update I have contacted xonrich but they have refused to help

I have also read that only some usb sticks actually work, can anyone tell me which ones work and what size

robfox1975

Apr 26, 2022
Finally the sellers have replied to me
They have requested a video of the update attempt which I have done, they have said they will pass the video to their technical people and solve the issue
I will share any solution that is given in case it helps others

MaxuBo

Apr 14, 2015
Finally the sellers have replied to me
They have requested a video of the update attempt which I have done, they have said they will pass the video to their technical people and solve the issue
I will share any solution that is given in case it helps others
This is good news. My seller stopped responding adequately after receiving the video. He said he didn't understand what I needed.

robfox1975

Apr 26, 2022
This is good news. My seller stopped responding adequately after receiving the video. He said he didn't understand what I needed.
Mine was bought in April 2022 and has 12 month return or replace
Hopefully they will find a fix, if not it will be returned, video sent 8 hours ago but nothing back yet

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010

MaxuBo Hi, do you know how to root on this radio. 4pda I read but I didn't find out anything like that, I will be grateful for help. As for the robfox1975 radio, nothing is broken, it has poor updates, it is not from this radio, manufacturers protect themselves with an entry in build.prop. I downloaded the wrong update twice, but I had the correct one so I managed to fix it. on the 4pda it is not the right processor because the truth is. https://android-headunits.com/mediatek-mt8667-processor/ 😉. I kind of know how to root but I'm afraid something won't work, so I can't until I'm 100%​

Last edited:

robfox1975

Apr 26, 2022

MaxuBo Hi, do you know how to root on this radio. 4pda I read but I didn't find out anything like that, I will be grateful for help. As for the robfox1975 radio, nothing is broken, it has poor updates, it is not from this radio, manufacturers protect themselves with an entry in build.prop. I downloaded the wrong update twice, but I had the correct one so I managed to fix it. on the 4pda it is not the right processor because the truth is. https://android-headunits.com/mediatek-mt8667-processor/ 😉. I kind of know how to root but I'm afraid something won't work, so I can't until I'm 100%

I have tried the firmware they sent, also the ones you kindly sent, but nothing is working. I have tried a 32gb usb, 16gb usb...even a 8gb sd card in a usb adapter...tried in both usb slots on the machine but it seems the usb drives are just not able to be read. I have tried every version of the fitrmware available on here and 4pda, nothing at all works I do think the usb slots are not reading the drives as the 32gb and 16gb worked before
After requesting a video of the problem the seller has now gone silent. I checked and the file transfer site shows it has not been downloaded so they have not seen it, it would seem they are just not going to help.
I have sent another message to them tonight to tell them I want it replacing or I will complain to ebay and credit card company to get money returned
The video is here https://we.tl/t-udbePc3SCy if you wish to see it exactly

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
I have tried the firmware they sent, also the ones you kindly sent, but nothing is working. I have tried a 32gb usb, 16gb usb...even a 8gb sd card in a usb adapter...tried in both usb slots on the machine but it seems the usb drives are just not able to be read. I have tried every version of the fitrmware available on here and 4pda, nothing at all works I do think the usb slots are not reading the drives as the 32gb and 16gb worked before
After requesting a video of the problem the seller has now gone silent. I checked and the file transfer site shows it has not been downloaded so they have not seen it, it would seem they are just not going to help.
I have sent another message to them tonight to tell them I want it replacing or I will complain to ebay and credit card company to get money returned
The video is here https://we.tl/t-udbePc3SCy if you wish to see it exactly
You must be doing something wrong. You turn on the ignition, hold the reset all the time and at this point press the screen with your fingersYou must be doing something wrong. You turn on the ignition, hold the reset all the time and at this point press the screen with your fingers. If you do the procedure wrong, this is how the radio behaves, you can upload any update only the radio will not get up. the Chinese messed up in verdor.img there they change it for their updates. again. You turn on the ignition, quickly hold down the reset button, while you touch the screen with five fingers.

Last edited:

robfox1975

Apr 26, 2022
You must be doing something wrong. You turn on the ignition, hold the reset all the time and at this point press the screen with your fingersYou must be doing something wrong. You turn on the ignition, hold the reset all the time and at this point press the screen with your fingers. If you do the procedure wrong, this is how the radio behaves, you can upload any update only the radio will not get up.
I have always done it that way exactly as in the video, before this problem happened the radio would always read the usb stick ok and see the update

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
I have always done it that way exactly as in the video, before this problem happened the radio would always read the usb stick ok and see the update
here you have the fallback procedure if the radio gets trapped. This is a different procedure, the one I gave you. android bootloop not working standard procedure. I guess I had more luck than sense then, I can't find the procedure a second time. here is a similar procedure, only you have to insert the flash drive with the software before you perform the procedure. You have to look for a new solution, don't stick to yours because in your case the radio got the wrong soft so what you do may not work or I'm wrong because I'm not perfect everything still needs to be tried. If it's the same processor and different manufacturer, the procedure may be the same, so my procedure may work

Last edited:

robfox1975

Apr 26, 2022
here you have the fallback procedure if the radio gets trapped. This is a different procedure, the one I gave you. android bootloop not working standard procedure. I guess I had more luck than sense then, I can't find the procedure a second time. here is a similar procedure, only you have to insert the flash drive with the software before you perform the procedure. You have to look for a new solution, don't stick to yours because in your case the radio got the wrong soft so what you do may not work or I'm wrong because I'm not perfect everything still needs to be tried. If it's the same processor and different manufacturer, the procedure may be the same, so my procedure may work
It didn't work, I have the video i took here https://we.tl/t-udbePc3SCy that shows exactly what happens
I have sent yet another message to the seller but again no reply, it is obvious they do not want to help
I have tried every usb drive I have, even every sd card in a usb adapter, even a 64gb drive repartitioned to 4gb
I am out of ideas....The radio came with 12 month return or repair but seller no longer replies

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
It didn't work, I have the video i took here https://we.tl/t-udbePc3SCy that shows exactly what happens
I have sent yet another message to the seller but again no reply, it is obvious they do not want to help
I have tried every usb drive I have, even every sd card in a usb adapter, even a 64gb drive repartitioned to 4gb
I am out of ideas....The radio came with 12 month return or repair but seller no longer replies
I live in Poland, here I know someone who would fix it. I bought a radio from France and after half a year no one talks. Massacre, it comes from the fact that everyone writes beautifully just to sell, and then deal with yourself. I have no more ideas what to do how to help you . Too bad I don't live in the area so I could come up with something 😔😔😔😔😔

Reactions: Rradistt

robfox1975

Apr 26, 2022
I live in Poland, here I know someone who would fix it. I bought a radio from France and after half a year no one talks. Massacre, it comes from the fact that everyone writes beautifully just to sell, and then deal with yourself. I have no more ideas what to do how to help you . Too bad I don't live in the area so I could come up with something 😔😔😔😔😔
I am out of ideas too, I will make one more message to seller demanding to return if not I will see if I can find a local android expert, if that doesn't work then I guess I just buy a new one

Reactions: wybitny2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If Junsun, I posted a link. you have to know 100% that it's Junsun, otherwise it will be a brick. Download the app, throw in what processor, but even if you throw it, I'm not sure if it's Junsun. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.andr7e.deviceinfohw&hl=pl&gl=US
    And please note that Junsun sells it's devices with different platforms/CPU. You have to be sure you really have a 8667Q unit. Maybe you have a MTK8257.
    Еще один основной вопрос: как использовать функцию разделения экрана?
    to enable split screen, you need to open the application menu in the background by clicking on the envelope from the upper right corner, then select the desired application and drag it left or right to the edge of the screen, it will offer split. !!!Not all applications support sharing!!!
    Hi,
    I have the Junsun V1 Pro 4G+64G with the cpu JS 8667 bought on Ali for my vw tiguan.
    Cause I have issues with the radio (saving station, the frequencies changes even if I don't quit the app, and the quality is really poor..) I wanted to update my firmware.
    The seller gave me two links but the chinese have a weird way to manage their versions:
    - 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-VHD720x1280_v23_20220801
    - 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-1280x720_v22_20221029 --> v22 but date < than v23 !!
    So what is really the last one? Has someone a similar version as mine?
    Thank you for your help :)
    I have versions 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-VHD720x1280_v23_20220801, I evaluate positively. There is a quiet Google TTS voice, but this is a problem with any version software. Custom resolution better, bigger everything is on the screen, better is bigger for the car. I had the 1280x720_v23 version, the dark theme in google maps did not work, the sound was a little better. Supposedly v23 is the last version. I don't know if you don't need an antenna separator, maybe then the radio would receive better.
    Ведь кто-то делал рут на 4пда, почему тот кто-то не написал как это сделать, описал что делал, тема заглохла, почему?. Так почему я должен что-то говорить об этом, когда кто-то на 4pda это уже сделал? Ведь-то делал рут на 4пда, почему этот кто-то не написал как это кто-то сделал, тема заглохла, почему ?. Так зачем мне что-то говорить об этом, когда кто-то на 4пда это уже сделал

After all, someone was doing root on 4pda, why didn't that someone write how to do it, described what he did, the topic died down, why ?. So why should I say something about it when someone on 4pda has already done it ? Ведь кто-то делал рут на 4пда, почему этот кто-то не написал как это сделать, опишите что делал, тема заглохла, почему ?. Так зачем мне что-то говорить об этом, когда кто-то на 4пда это уже сделал ?
    I described here the root procedure from 4 pda, the person who boasted about this does not get in touch or ignores it. Therefore, I asked here what considerations there are in this direction. If I just write a post here, then it is also ignored. From this calculation I wrote to you. No, there is no judgment.
    Hello,
    Is there any link to download lastest firmware for Junsun V1 Pro 8/128 Gb? Allready tried an search but ...it's kinda a mess here. Two posts about 4/64 GB, three posts about other firmware, some posts about another version of Junsun....
    ThankYou!
    8667Q军灿UI02-国外-VHD720x1280_v23_20220801 https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atz6rzSxowxlkrAAxHPYYryTsi4OhQ?e=JkA5lE
    D
    Deleted member 12277353
    cóż, nie wygląda to interesująco
    Well, I posted it because noone else did and I had it on me. There is no other reason.
    D
    Deleted member 12277353
    Hi! I just received this new firmware from seller, maybe it will help someone :) . I got the 8GB+128GB radio, horizontal screen.
    The software will be uploaded within 20 minutes after posting this comment, it's still uploading, please be patient:)
    to wszystko, co mam, nie zrobiłem więcej zdjęć

to wszystko, co mam, nie zrobiłem więcej zdjęć
    dzięki za zdjęcie

Mod translation via GT: thanks for the photo
    After testing Ossuret 9 I can conclude:
    + The radio is muted correctly with voice commands from the navigation, with Junsun UI2 does not mute the radio enough.
    + All applications work including the small navigation window, but it is too small for Waze for example.
    -It works an idea more unstable than Junsun UI2, google assistant crashes(app stop working) on first use and once system crashed and didn't reacted any clicks.