[Firmware] Junsun V1 8667Q - 8G/128G VHD QLED

Search This thread

Tortuga1984

Aug 22, 2022
you want to say that when using a navigation that requires tts google voices everything is fine, voices are heard even with a quiet radio volume
yes, the voice of the navigator with the low radio volume is not heard very much, but I don't mind that, I find it much more annoying to have to reactivate the GPS every time the radio is turned off, which is also not present in the settings and I have to use applications to be able to activate it quickly.

Reactions: wybitny2

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
yes, the voice of the navigator with the low radio volume is not heard very much, but I don't mind that, I find it much more annoying to have to reactivate the GPS every time the radio is turned off, which is also not present in the settings and I have to use applications to be able to activate it quickly.
there are two possibilities, see the soft v22, don't know what you have, or do a factory reset, you will lose the voice application, the built-in, you will lose the built-in maps. I sympathize, GPS is the worst that can happen

Tortuga1984

Aug 22, 2022
there are two possibilities, see the soft v22, don't know what you have, or do a factory reset, you will lose the voice application, the built-in, you will lose the built-in maps. I sympathize, GPS is the worst that can happen
I understand your point of view, for the software the vendor sent me the one of the voice assistant the maps do not interest me, I will do a test with the V22 version but for me the GPS remains an important issue.

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
I understand your point of view, for the software the vendor sent me the one of the voice assistant the maps do not interest me, I will do a test with the V22 version but for me the GPS remains an important issue.
Let me know what came out, good luck. I threw soft v23, the radio has hung on the logo, there is a software error. the weather shows better on v23, practically everywhere, but there are minuses, google voices are heard quieter, the radio is louder, which makes the voices quieter

Last edited:
Reactions: Tortuga1984

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Junsun radio has a problem, it will put into sleep mode, enter canbox settings, click to save, radio hangs on the logo. if sleep mode is disabled, the radio is working properly. Please be careful because you have to look for a restoration procedure later. I have a toyote rav4, the Chinese writes that it is impossible to start the original microphone, I managed, the cost is small, I found the pins, so I connected it to the original ankle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tortuga1984

Patrin

Aug 30, 2022
Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew46147

Aug 25, 2022
do you know if it is possible to remap the four keys on the sides of the display? it is not quite the same radio but it would seem very similar to that of the topic

Attachments

• IMG_20220831_140942.jpg
    IMG_20220831_140942.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 86

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Sorry, someone has newer software. thank you. From what I see, the software should be every month, only now I noticed that the end is year-month-day, software.

Last edited:

apikanto

Feb 20, 2022
MOD EDIT:
hello can you give a picture of the main screen with this software

witam, czy możesz dać zdjęcie głównego ekranu z tego oprogramowania

apikanto

Feb 20, 2022
MOD EDIT:
well, it doesn't look interesting

cóż, nie wygląda to interesująco

apikanto

Feb 20, 2022
MOD EDIT:
thanks to ui2v23 it is better

dzięki ui2v23 jest lepszy

Patrin

Aug 30, 2022
Привет! Подтверждаю проблему с WIFI. Автоматического подключения к воспроизведению нет, только вручную. Я также заметил, что наши версии MCU имеют значение.

Attachments

• 20220904_182503.jpg
    20220904_182503.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 128

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If Junsun, I posted a link. you have to know 100% that it's Junsun, otherwise it will be a brick. Download the app, throw in what processor, but even if you throw it, I'm not sure if it's Junsun. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.andr7e.deviceinfohw&hl=pl&gl=US
    And please note that Junsun sells it's devices with different platforms/CPU. You have to be sure you really have a 8667Q unit. Maybe you have a MTK8257.
    I have this link from them:
    Seems is from 21.11.2022, a bit newer then yours (29.10.2022).
    In this higher resolution dark theme in apps did not work, you can see that this firmware is either being prepared for android cheat 12 or something else, you can see the change forfan.prop android 10, 11, 12 and 13. Maybe security fixes are newer but it doesn't look like this software is more complete than this VHD720x1280_v23_20220801
    Hi,
    I have the Junsun V1 Pro 4G+64G with the cpu JS 8667 bought on Ali for my vw tiguan.
    Cause I have issues with the radio (saving station, the frequencies changes even if I don't quit the app, and the quality is really poor..) I wanted to update my firmware.
    The seller gave me two links but the chinese have a weird way to manage their versions:
    - 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-VHD720x1280_v23_20220801
    - 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-1280x720_v22_20221029 --> v22 but date < than v23 !!
    So what is really the last one? Has someone a similar version as mine?
    Thank you for your help :)
    I have versions 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-VHD720x1280_v23_20220801, I evaluate positively. There is a quiet Google TTS voice, but this is a problem with any version software. Custom resolution better, bigger everything is on the screen, better is bigger for the car. I had the 1280x720_v23 version, the dark theme in google maps did not work, the sound was a little better. Supposedly v23 is the last version. I don't know if you don't need an antenna separator, maybe then the radio would receive better.
    Ведь кто-то делал рут на 4пда, почему тот кто-то не написал как это сделать, описал что делал, тема заглохла, почему?. Так почему я должен что-то говорить об этом, когда кто-то на 4pda это уже сделал? Ведь-то делал рут на 4пда, почему этот кто-то не написал как это кто-то сделал, тема заглохла, почему ?. Так зачем мне что-то говорить об этом, когда кто-то на 4пда это уже сделал

After all, someone was doing root on 4pda, why didn't that someone write how to do it, described what he did, the topic died down, why ?. So why should I say something about it when someone on 4pda has already done it ? Ведь кто-то делал рут на 4пда, почему этот кто-то не написал как это сделать, опишите что делал, тема заглохла, почему ?. Так зачем мне что-то говорить об этом, когда кто-то на 4пда это уже сделал ?
    I described here the root procedure from 4 pda, the person who boasted about this does not get in touch or ignores it. Therefore, I asked here what considerations there are in this direction. If I just write a post here, then it is also ignored. From this calculation I wrote to you. No, there is no judgment.
    Hello,
    Is there any link to download lastest firmware for Junsun V1 Pro 8/128 Gb? Allready tried an search but ...it's kinda a mess here. Two posts about 4/64 GB, three posts about other firmware, some posts about another version of Junsun....
    ThankYou!
    8667Q军灿UI02-国外-VHD720x1280_v23_20220801 https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atz6rzSxowxlkrAAxHPYYryTsi4OhQ?e=JkA5lE
    I have this link from them:
    Seems is from 21.11.2022, a bit newer then yours (29.10.2022).
    In this higher resolution dark theme in apps did not work, you can see that this firmware is either being prepared for android cheat 12 or something else, you can see the change forfan.prop android 10, 11, 12 and 13. Maybe security fixes are newer but it doesn't look like this software is more complete than this VHD720x1280_v23_20220801
    D
    Deleted member 12277353
    cóż, nie wygląda to interesująco
    Well, I posted it because noone else did and I had it on me. There is no other reason.
    D
    Deleted member 12277353
    Hi! I just received this new firmware from seller, maybe it will help someone :) . I got the 8GB+128GB radio, horizontal screen.
    The software will be uploaded within 20 minutes after posting this comment, it's still uploading, please be patient:)
    to wszystko, co mam, nie zrobiłem więcej zdjęć

to wszystko, co mam, nie zrobiłem więcej zdjęć
    dzięki za zdjęcie

Mod translation via GT: thanks for the photo