[Firmware] Junsun V1 8667Q - 8G/128G VHD QLED

Search This thread

Patrin

Aug 30, 2022
MOD EDIT;
Hello! I stitched the wrong firmware. Boots up to the Android logo and reboots. Help revive

Привет! Прошил не той прошивкой. Загружается до логотипа Android и перезагружается. Помогите оживить.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 12277353

Привет! Прошил не той прошивкой. Загружается до логотипа Android и перезагружается. Помогите оживить.
I'm sorry, I don't know how to return to previous defaults. Maybe the update before will work.

Reactions: mamaeca

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
MOD EDIT;
Hello! I stitched the wrong firmware. Boots up to the Android logo and reboots. Help revive

I did the same as you. connect the usb with the software, turn on the radio, keep the reset pressed, touch the display with five fingers. You do this to start the USB update. I've already repaired my radio, it was working for the fourth time. I downloaded other Ossuret software, the radio did not start. I put v23 now, surprisingly the voice in google maps and sygic has improved. Strange coincidence or I don't know what happened.

Я сделал то же, что и ты. подключите usb с софтом, включите магнитолу, держите Reset нажатой, пятью пальцами коснитесь дисплея. Вы делаете это, чтобы начать обновление USB. Я свою магнитолу уже починил, работает с четвертого раза. Скачал другой софт Ossuret, радио не запустилось. Поставил сейчас v23, на удивление улучшился голос в google maps и sygic. Странное совпадение или я не знаю, что произошло.

Last edited:

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Hi! I just received this new firmware from seller, maybe it will help someone . I got the 8GB+128GB radio, horizontal screen.:)
The software will be uploaded within 20 minutes after posting this comment, it's still uploading, please be patient:)
This software is not for this radio, the resolution is wrong. it will be possible to restore, but you need to know how, button and touch congestion

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
I found on the internet that there is no newer software, so from what I can see ui02 v23 and ui05 v26 are the last software at the moment. Of course, if someone gets a newer one, please drop it, and also ask for the correct resolution

Reactions: Tortuga1984

AlexxP83

Jun 17, 2021
I have 10.25 inch Head Unit on MTK8667 with resolution 1920x720. Does anyone have newer firmware for such device?

Attachments

• IMG20220724175959.jpg
    IMG20220724175959.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG20220724180414.jpg
    IMG20220724180414.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 138

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
I have 10.25 inch Head Unit on MTK8667 with resolution 1920x720. Does anyone have newer firmware for such device?
What car or canbus that shows the weather ?. You have to look for the latest firmware, it's inserted unless I send you something newer, but be warned you may fail, bad resolution. you will need to get the device working again. look for the topic on xda Ossuret 9, only you do everything at your own risk. if you have this resolution then the Ossuret 9 software should do it without any problem.
Ossuret 9:
ro.forfan.adaptany.enable=1
ro.forfan.adaptany.twidth=1280
ro.forfan.adaptany.theight=720
forfan.extscreen.twidth=1280
forfan.extscreen.theight=720

Last edited:

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
I don't know if I can give the page, someone wrote there that he was doing root for this radio, I don't know the language, I can't register there, maybe someone knows how to root on this radio. I already know how to do it more or less, but I decided that I do not need it to be happy, especially since there are delicate problems.

Last edited:

Jetblack31

Sep 10, 2022
Hi,

I'm looking for firmware 8667Q from 20220518.
Does someone have it ?
Thank you very much!
Jetblack

Jetblack31

Sep 10, 2022
Hi,
Actually 20220518 was the one installed on my HU when I received it. I installed a more recent (20220801) but I have some weird behavior and features are missing (NAVI disappeared from Menu Icon and so when modifying it, I lost the possibility to choose the default NAVI app and I found no possibility to recover this preference).
More generally, it's very annoying that on this HU, the equalizer and radio presets are lost when the HU is rebooted. I haven't find any solution yet.
Many thanks !
Jetblack

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
hi friend no i haven't tried it i am currently with this version 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-VHD720x1280_v23_20220801 but thinking to update to this version 8667Q路虎UI01v1920x720-国外_v25_20220811
What is your resolution that you want to install this update, if you have the Junsun radio, this update 1920x720 will fail. this is software from Ossuret 9:
ro.forfan.adaptany.enable=1
ro.forfan.adaptany.twidth=1280
ro.forfan.adaptany.theight=720
forfan.extscreen.twidth=1280
forfan.extscreen.theight=720

Last edited:

apikanto

Feb 20, 2022
dać obraz ekranu

Mod translation via GT: to give a picture of the screen

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If Junsun, I posted a link. you have to know 100% that it's Junsun, otherwise it will be a brick. Download the app, throw in what processor, but even if you throw it, I'm not sure if it's Junsun. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.andr7e.deviceinfohw&hl=pl&gl=US
    And please note that Junsun sells it's devices with different platforms/CPU. You have to be sure you really have a 8667Q unit. Maybe you have a MTK8257.
    I also take no responsibility for this software. I realized that Chinese manufacturers protect their software, there is another entry in Ossuret, another in Xonrich. I do not have the original software to compare, I do not take responsibility. There is a chance that this is the software for Xonrich but not convinced.
    Absolutely true of course. I know the brick on mine was caused by mixing a wrong upd file with a different bin file, but before the brick I had successfully installed this software which I am pretty sure is xonrich. Also had installed ossuret and Xtrons and both ran and installed ok...I even had a junsun firmware installed ok but did not display propperly
    It seems @Davide0306 cannot get a reply from his seller and his machine is not booting so the only way to fix this is to reinstall firmware, if he cannot get a reply from his seller then it may be best to try the software I linked as looking at his machine from the aliexpress link the UI is exactly the same as mine came with. Obviously you and I both know there is risk involved but if his unit wont boot and no reply from seller then he may have no other choice.
    However with it being the christmas period I would wait until after January the 3rd as the seller may be on holiday. Best advice I can give is to message seller again on 3rd January, if still no reply then maybe risk using XRC-8667 升级软件 Q腾实UI多合一-国外-1280x720_v32_20220223 I linked above. Unfortunately it seems these chinese sellers do not give good aftersales service a lot of the time. When my unit broke they did not reply to me, I have now removed the unit and a friend is trying to fix it. If it cannot be fixed I will buy a replacement from xtrons or junsun, I definitely want another 8667 unit
    View v1 pro, 8Gb 128Gb, has a Mediatek 8667 CPU. I don't know what the processor is in 4GB of ram. I have Junsun, I managed myself as I uploaded the wrong rom, the radio became a brick. I wrote to them and they advised me the same thing I found on the internet how to bring them back to life
    The 8gb 128gb ones show as out of stock, its the 8gb 256gb one id prefer
    I have had an update on my bricked unit tonight, my friend says the recovery rom chip has been wiped and thinks replacing it might be the answer
    Еще один основной вопрос: как использовать функцию разделения экрана?
    to enable split screen, you need to open the application menu in the background by clicking on the envelope from the upper right corner, then select the desired application and drag it left or right to the edge of the screen, it will offer split. !!!Not all applications support sharing!!!
    Is the command
    Code:
    su @#zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop1234567890,.
    to get a root shell not working on 8667Q? If it's working I have no idea why you want to root the already semi-rooted system.
    Hi,

This su command works on 8667Q FW, I tested it!

Bernard
    D
    Deleted member 12277353
    cóż, nie wygląda to interesująco
    Well, I posted it because noone else did and I had it on me. There is no other reason.
    D
    Deleted member 12277353
    Hi! I just received this new firmware from seller, maybe it will help someone :) . I got the 8GB+128GB radio, horizontal screen.
    The software will be uploaded within 20 minutes after posting this comment, it's still uploading, please be patient:)
    to wszystko, co mam, nie zrobiłem więcej zdjęć

to wszystko, co mam, nie zrobiłem więcej zdjęć
    dzięki za zdjęcie

Mod translation via GT: thanks for the photo
    After testing Ossuret 9 I can conclude:
    + The radio is muted correctly with voice commands from the navigation, with Junsun UI2 does not mute the radio enough.
    + All applications work including the small navigation window, but it is too small for Waze for example.
    -It works an idea more unstable than Junsun UI2, google assistant crashes(app stop working) on first use and once system crashed and didn't reacted any clicks.