[Firmware] Junsun V1 8667Q - 8G/128G VHD QLED

Search This thread

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Hi,
Actually 20220518 was the one installed on my HU when I received it. I installed a more recent (20220801) but I have some weird behavior and features are missing (NAVI disappeared from Menu Icon and so when modifying it, I lost the possibility to choose the default NAVI app and I found no possibility to recover this preference).
More generally, it's very annoying that on this HU, the equalizer and radio presets are lost when the HU is rebooted. I haven't find any solution yet.
Many thanks !
Jetblack
Strange, I do not have this condition.If you do a factory reset, you will lose the original navigation, if you have voice functions, you will not have it either. I did, but it is because I had errors with the application, the application stopped working. if you want to install the software, watch the resolution, otherwise you will have to know the procedure of restoring the radio

gamer06

Mar 22, 2011
Hello.
I bought an android radio 8667Q for my astra H a few months ago. But I couldn't do some things with some apps and so I talked to the radio salesman.
He sent me a file by email for me to update.
But it went wrong, it now turns on and always appears "FASTBOOT mode..." and doesn't leave here...

Can anyone help me?

Attachments

• original_e22d0f66-d9e9-4aaa-b599-afdd678927d1_20220925_230509.jpg
    original_e22d0f66-d9e9-4aaa-b599-afdd678927d1_20220925_230509.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 71

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Hello.
I bought an android radio 8667Q for my astra H a few months ago. But I couldn't do some things with some apps and so I talked to the radio salesman.
He sent me a file by email for me to update.
But it went wrong, it now turns on and always appears "FASTBOOT mode..." and doesn't leave here...

Can anyone help me?
You need to write again about the correct software, you need to ask about the restoration procedure, possibly, send a soft, I'll tell you if it is the same as the last one here. Procedure, put soft on a pendrive, put in a six-pin usb, start the radio, touch with five fingers.

gamer06

Mar 22, 2011
You need to write again about the correct software, you need to ask about the restoration procedure, possibly, send a soft, I'll tell you if it is the same as the last one here. Procedure, put soft on a pendrive, put in a six-pin usb, start the radio, touch with five fingers.
They sent me this "8667Q腾实UI多合一-国外-1280x720_v32_20220223.zip" and it went wrong.
I talked to them saying that it won't get out of fastboot mode, and they said they were going to send me a new motherboard... but so far nothing... and this has been going on since May...

Is there no way to solve it?
I've already tried many files that you have here on the forum, but when you touch it with 5 fingers, it detects it but doesn't boot from the pen drive... it goes straight to fastboot mode.

Thanks

sebaes

Sep 27, 2022
Hi Everyone,
Nice to meet you all !

Personally, I've installed the versions V20, V25 and recently the v36 which is, by far, the whorst one (on this one, Android auto doesn't work). V20 and V25 were ok but the android unit was over heating, that's why I decided to update the firmware but the last V36 is a nightmare.
Who could share a stable firmware, even in a previous version ? Who could help ?

Cheers.
Sebastian

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Hi Everyone,
Nice to meet you all !

Personally, I've installed the versions V20, V25 and recently the v36 which is, by far, the whorst one (on this one, Android auto doesn't work). V20 and V25 were ok but the android unit was over heating, that's why I decided to update the firmware but the last V36 is a nightmare.
Who could share a stable firmware, even in a previous version ? Who could help ?

Cheers.
Sebastian
Hello, what's your processor, what's your original software, here, when you look for the current software, you only have to pay attention to the resolution, you will install another radio will hang. I guess you have a radio from a company other than Junsun ?

sebaes

Sep 27, 2022
Hello, what's your processor, what's your original software, here, when you look for the current software, you only have to pay attention to the resolution, you will install another radio will hang. I guess you have a radio from a company other than Junsun ?
Hi Wybitny2,

Thanks for your reply !
I landed here because the last firmware file provided by the vendor of my unit was named : 8667Q腾实UI05-国外-1280x720_v36_20220825
So I do think we are speaking about the same processor and resolution here, right ?
Attached the picture of the menu unit if it can help ;-)

Sebastian

Attachments

• 20220904_193058.jpg
    20220904_193058.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 86

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Hi Wybitny2,

Thanks for your reply !
I landed here because the last firmware file provided by the vendor of my unit was named : 8667Q腾实UI05-国外-1280x720_v36_20220825
So I do think we are speaking about the same processor and resolution here, right ?
Attached the picture of the menu unit if it can help ;-)

Sebastian
hello, Junsun does not have such high software, we are talking about two different producers, I think yours is Ossuret 9, there is such high software there. You cannot alternate the software, the radio will stop working. Must be manufacturer's software.

sebaes

Sep 27, 2022
hello, Junsun does not have such high software, we are talking about two different producers, I think yours is Ossuret 9, there is such high software there. You cannot alternate the software, the radio will stop working. Must be manufacturer's software.
Thanks for your reply but in that case how can I identify my software ?
Plese check the picture attached ; does it help ?

Attachments

• 20220904_193025.jpg
    20220904_193025.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 68

Jetblack31

Sep 10, 2022
Hi Everyone,
Nice to meet you all !

Cheers.
Sebastian
Hi,

I currently run V36 on a 9" V1pro 8/128 and it works like a charm!
Strange that you meet issues on your HU.
Jetblack

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Please see the 2 sofwares provided by the vendor so far (V25 and V36):
Thank you very much, they improved something with respect to the v25, can you upload a screenshot, are there any bugs ?. How is the sound of google maps, because v23 is bad, you need to have applications for this, otherwise it is quiet. The weather is no longer on the main screen ?. It's not worth installing this software, you click sygic, minimize it, it throws you to the desktop, google maps voice is quiet, Sygic is the same, everything is strange somewhere. earlier ui simple you have everything at your fingertips, the mpa minimization error is caused by the main map view on the screen, the widget is not polished for maps, it crosses the map. Drama, normally drama. The best polished version is v23.

Last edited:

gamer06

Mar 22, 2011
I still can't get out of "fastboot mode".
Even inserting the usb pen and pressing RST, the green letters appear as "detected" but it always goes to "fastboot mode" ...

I'm very discouraged

• Sad
Reactions: wybitny2

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
I still can't get out of "fastboot mode".
Even inserting the usb pen and pressing RST, the green letters appear as "detected" but it always goes to "fastboot mode" ...

I'm very discouraged
you put a pendrive into a 6-pin USB, it must go, you hold reset, you touch the display with five spines, it must go. pendrive format to fat32, there is no other push. This will only work with the ignition off for a long time, you have to wait with the ignition off longer until it clicks. you wait, turn on the ignition and do the procedure. It is better to press the reset button and turn on the ignition, touch the display with five fingers.

Last edited:

sebaes

Sep 27, 2022
Dear Friend,
How do you identify the producer/manufacturer of the unit ? How do you identify a Jensen or a Ossuret 9 ?
Please help ;-)
Thanks
Sébastien

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have same problem. Stuck on car logo. Junsun send me before a week update. Now will try your way with fingers.

Edit - update start thanks 🙏
    Hello,

I have tried to update the firmware on my Junsun v1 Pro with MTK8667 chipset, unfortunately the firmware on USB stick got corrupted due to insufficient space so it was only partially copied. However I discovered this only after the update, obviously that bricked my device.

Things I've tried so far:
    - Copied the unpacked firmware that seller sent me, 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-VHD720x1280_v11_20211207, in the root of USB stick (8667.bin , 8667.upd) on fresh formatted USB stick FAT32 without fast formatting.
    - With the USB stick connected, I tried the 5 fingers method on car logo, sometimes it says "DETECTED" then goes to fastboot mode; sometimes it says "TO RECOVERY" then "ERASING" and then goes to fastboot mode.
    - I tried using both USB ports, but it seems that the radio doesn't even try to read USB stick as the USB stick light doesn't ever flash.
    - I tried then to connect through USB port to try fastboot commands with my notebook, using an USB male/male cable, tried to install several MTK USB Drivers but the radio is not recognized, I don't know if this is the proper way to connect.
    - In the meantime I wrote to Junsun support: waiting for their reply.

If anybody got any suggestion or trick would be really appreciated!!

Thanks
    Sure I did this, I pasted the two files 8667.bin and 8667.upd on the USB. About the USB and the files, everything's allright, trust me. It just sounds the head unit doesn't want to install a previous version of the one installed and running (a downgrade in this case - when you run the V36 and you want to install the V25) (an upgrade is the oposite, when you run the V25 and you want to install the V36, this worked 2 times actually for my unit).
    Also, I can upgrade and downgrade firmware without any problem.
    What I write is not necessary to suggest it, what matters is what is inside the software, Vendor.img is there build.prop, it is the same as for Junsun radio. Is v23 any difference between v22, I don't know, but this software is stable, nothing wrong with it. I see that there are different software here, you have to be careful what you download, the radio will get a black screen after bad software, it is salvageable. When everything works, it's better not to change anything
    In theory it is salvagable but not always in practice...I have tried every single firmware out there, I have tried removing the radio fuse before every attempt, I have tried different usb drives in both slots. I have tried the correct procedure at least 200 times in the last week. I am now convinced the usb slots are just not reading and that I need to recover in a way using sp flash tool with a full memory dump(scatter file, bootloader etc) from a 8667 unit, like in this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-firmware-brick-recovery-for-7-android-head-unit-ac8227l-yt9217-yt9218-1-16gb.3931863/ but with an mtk8667 memory dump, but I cannot find one anywhere on the internet and even extracting the 8667.bin files does not give me a scatter file or preloader.

The seller will not help saying not their problem, and that 12 month warranty is a typing error and ebay refuses to help...looks like I will have to buy a new unit
    D
    Deleted member 12277353
    cóż, nie wygląda to interesująco
    Well, I posted it because noone else did and I had it on me. There is no other reason.
    D
    Deleted member 12277353
    Hi! I just received this new firmware from seller, maybe it will help someone :) . I got the 8GB+128GB radio, horizontal screen.
    The software will be uploaded within 20 minutes after posting this comment, it's still uploading, please be patient:)
    to wszystko, co mam, nie zrobiłem więcej zdjęć

to wszystko, co mam, nie zrobiłem więcej zdjęć
    dzięki za zdjęcie

Mod translation via GT: thanks for the photo
    After testing Ossuret 9 I can conclude:
    + The radio is muted correctly with voice commands from the navigation, with Junsun UI2 does not mute the radio enough.
    + All applications work including the small navigation window, but it is too small for Waze for example.
    -It works an idea more unstable than Junsun UI2, google assistant crashes(app stop working) on first use and once system crashed and didn't reacted any clicks.