[Firmware] Junsun V1 8667Q - 8G/128G VHD QLED

Search This thread

sebaes

Sep 27, 2022
Upload this software, it works best, I don't like the new one and it has bugs. If v36 firmware went, you have Junsun radio. (8667Q军灿UI02-国外-VHD720x1280_v23_20220801)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xV...w?spm=a2g0s.imconversation.0.0.53de3e5frmrEed
Thank you, I tried but it does not work. I sounds that since I'm running the V36, the system understand it's a downgrade to the V23 (or a V25 that I already tried to install) so it refuses to install it. When it's an upgrade it workd.
Do you know how to force it to install ?

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Thank you, I tried but it does not work. I sounds that since I'm running the V36, the system understand it's a downgrade to the V23 (or a V25 that I already tried to install) so it refuses to install it. When it's an upgrade it workd.
Do you know how to force it to install ?
I can change the software, no problem, pendrive format Fat 32 flash drive, must go, 6 pin usb

sebaes

Sep 27, 2022
I can change the software, no problem, pendrive format Fat 32 flash drive, must go, 6 pin usb
Thanks but the problem is not the software ; I'm just explaining that I cannot install a downgrade version (= the version which are under V36). In this exemple I was trying to install the V25 but the system refused to install because it' says it cannot find an update file.
How can I force the system to install the V25 version ?

Attachments

• Android.jpg
    Android.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 47

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Thanks but the problem is not the software ; I'm just explaining that I cannot install a downgrade version (= the version which are under V36). In this exemple I was trying to install the V25 but the system refused to install because it' says it cannot find an update file.
How can I force the system to install the V25 version ?
the software is packed rar, you have to unpack it and you have to put the unpacked software on the card, you did this

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu (126).png
    Zrzut ekranu (126).png
    5.3 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: ionut.cristian

sebaes

Sep 27, 2022
the software is packed rar, you have to unpack it and you have to put the unpacked software on the card, you did this
Sure I did this, I pasted the two files 8667.bin and 8667.upd on the USB. About the USB and the files, everything's allright, trust me. It just sounds the head unit doesn't want to install a previous version of the one installed and running (a downgrade in this case - when you run the V36 and you want to install the V25) (an upgrade is the oposite, when you run the V25 and you want to install the V36, this worked 2 times actually for my unit).

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Sure I did this, I pasted the two files 8667.bin and 8667.upd on the USB. About the USB and the files, everything's allright, trust me. It just sounds the head unit doesn't want to install a previous version of the one installed and running (a downgrade in this case - when you run the V36 and you want to install the V25) (an upgrade is the oposite, when you run the V25 and you want to install the V36, this worked 2 times actually for my unit).
Factory reset comes to mind, code 8878 is set to factory settings here, you want to be honest, I don't know what to do about it

gamer06

Mar 22, 2011
you put a pendrive into a 6-pin USB, it must go, you hold reset, you touch the display with five spines, it must go. pendrive format to fat32, there is no other push. This will only work with the ignition off for a long time, you have to wait with the ignition off longer until it clicks. you wait, turn on the ignition and do the procedure. It is better to press the reset button and turn on the ignition, touch the display with five fingers.
It doesn't work anyway...
I've tried with 3 different pen drives, both in the usb 4pin and in the 6pin. and nothing done 🤦‍♂️

I found out today that after 5 consecutive reset ( RST) it appears the letters in green " to enter in recovery mode ", but as soon as it enters the symbol appears and underneath " erasing " and restarts...

With 1 finger touch or 5 fingers, "detected" always appears and nothing else... it goes straight to "fastboot mode"....

• Sad
Reactions: wybitny2

gamer06

Mar 22, 2011
@:wybitny2

Hello again,

I had this version on the radio (photo below) and the seller gave me this version "8667Q腾实UI多合一-国外-1280x720_v32_20220223.zip" to update it...
However as it went wrong and it's only in "fastboot mode", which version do you think I should insist on trying to revive the radio?

Thanks

Attachments

• 20220427_072740.jpg
    20220427_072740.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 100
  • 20220424_172611.jpg
    20220424_172611.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 113
  • 20220424_205212.jpg
    20220424_205212.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010

Hello again,

I had this version on the radio (photo below) and the seller gave me this version "8667Q腾实UI多合一-国外-1280x720_v32_20220223.zip" to update it...
However as it went wrong and it's only in "fastboot mode", which version do you think I should insist on trying to revive the radio?

Thanks
Hello, something does not suit me, the resolution does not suit me. I have a topic, you can send me the link which radio you bought. I may be wrong, I may not be right, I want to help you, that's why I'm writing this. I do not like it that the radio after uploading the files does not detect updates, you can upload the software you want to the car radios, you can upload a lower version. Maybe you have bad software, I did it once, I played bad software radio like a brick but it can be saved if you have the right software.

Regards
Sebastian

Last edited:

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010

Hello again,

Thanks
I will risk saying that you have this software, check what will happen when you try the procedure with this software. Brick radio so you can risk it detecting it, it's the same processor only build.prop is changed resolution. Differs in this detail. Please do not download it to Junsun radios. The case is only in this case.

ro.forfan.adaptany.twidth=1280
ro.forfan.adaptany.theight=720
forfan.extscreen.twidth=1280
forfan.extscreen.theight=720

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zN_yAbBeMx0UV_-a8_hsRcR0ENNwWW_J/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
The Junsun radio has a software error, when the quick start is turned on, it goes to the canbox settings or the software is installed with a quick start, the radio will not start anymore, with these procedures it is recommended to turn off the quick start

gamer06

Mar 22, 2011
I will risk saying that you have this software, check what will happen when you try the procedure with this software. Brick radio so you can risk it detecting it, it's the same processor only build.prop is changed resolution. Differs in this detail. Please do not download it to Junsun radios. The case is only in this case.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zN_yAbBeMx0UV_-a8_hsRcR0ENNwWW_J/view?usp=sharing
And thanks for all the help.
This is the link where I bought the radio:
https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005..._list.0.0.43e0caa4JZ3vc4&gatewayAdapt=glo2bra

It is the 8GB RAM 128GB ROM model in black color.

I'm going to download this file and try it one more time.

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
And thanks for all the help.
This is the link where I bought the radio:
https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005..._list.0.0.43e0caa4JZ3vc4&gatewayAdapt=glo2bra

It is the 8GB RAM 128GB ROM model in black color.

I'm going to download this file and try it one more time.
Chinese manufacturers protect themselves not to download other software, so you do not get Junsun software, you have to ask for software from XONRICH. The one I sent to Ossuret, take a chance, but I think writing to a Chinese must be. You are in the wrong place for your radio.

JhOLmeS86

Mar 23, 2021
Hi, I have a Junsun V1 Pro 8 + 256, model 8667. I contacted the seller, to ask for the updated firmware. He sent me a link to the file "8667Q 军 灿 UI02- 国外 -VHD720x1280_v23_20220801", I ran the update, but I don't see any difference. I saw in the thread some photos with different graphics ... are there better firmware at the moment? I understand that it is not the last one released in chronological order! Thanks, Ignazio.

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Hi, I have a Junsun V1 Pro 8 + 256, model 8667. I contacted the seller, to ask for the updated firmware. He sent me a link to the file "8667Q 军 灿 UI02- 国外 -VHD720x1280_v23_20220801", I ran the update, but I don't see any difference. I saw in the thread some photos with different graphics ... are there better firmware at the moment? I understand that it is not the last one released in chronological order! Thanks, Ignazio.
There is software with the new ui 8667Q 腾 实 UI05- 国外 -1280x720_v36_20220825, but the software does not work for me, it has errors, does not install a newer version of the one I wrote. you have to look for this software is here, only what I wrote nothing else is good

JhOLmeS86

Mar 23, 2021
Ok Thank yo
There is software with the new ui 8667Q 腾 实 UI05- 国外 -1280x720_v36_20220825, but the software does not work for me, it has errors, does not install a newer version of the one I wrote. you have to look for this software is here, only what I wrote nothing else is good
Ok thanks, I tried both firmware, and at the moment the best in my opinion is the "8667Q 军 灿 UI02- 国外 -VHD720x1280_v23_20220801".
Can I ask the owners of Junsun V1 Pro 8 + 256, model 8667 for information? Were you able to activate bluetooth tethering? I tried following some similar car stereo guides but you just can't, I wouldn't want it stuck in this specific model!

Reactions: wybitny2

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Ok Thank yo

Ok thanks, I tried both firmware, and at the moment the best in my opinion is the "8667Q 军 灿 UI02- 国外 -VHD720x1280_v23_20220801".
Can I ask the owners of Junsun V1 Pro 8 + 256, model 8667 for information? Were you able to activate bluetooth tethering? I tried following some similar car stereo guides but you just can't, I wouldn't want it stuck in this specific model!
Normally there is no such option, try apps from the store hidden settings, maybe something will be there

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
кто знает где купить основную плату? 8+128
Если не сложно на алиэкспресе я сам из любопытства смотрел название альбома и ничего не нашел. Лучше всего как гарантия, докажи китайцам, что материнка сдохла, тогда бесплатно получишь. Искал а такой материнки нет

Last edited:

twinking

Oct 12, 2022
Hello,
I have two questions.
1. I'm a little bit confused about firmware v36. @wybitny2 said in one Post this is not for junsun but for ossuret. Other said it is working. So can you please tell me if v36 is right for junsun?
2. Also in a Post of @wybitny2 i read something like this:
What does this mean. I understand that this is related to the Resolution. But where does this setting come from?
Best regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have same problem. Stuck on car logo. Junsun send me before a week update. Now will try your way with fingers.

Edit - update start thanks 🙏
    Also, I can upgrade and downgrade firmware without any problem.

Hello again,

Thanks

Hello again,

Thanks

Hi did this fast boot issue get resolved??
    I have exactly the same problem, something went wrong with a firmware update and it will not recover just has the same problem as gamer06 had
    This is the unit https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/384770479698 and its their firmware that went wrong, something flashed up red during the update process and i get the same fastboot problem....I did have various firmwares from this thread working but an update from the unit retailer went wrong.
    I have tried the original firmware sent with the unit but that wont recover it...I have tried a fresh download of the sent update and that doesn't recover
    tried 5 different usb drives all formatted to fat32 no luck
    I tried to download wybitny2's firmware from the quoted post but it says the file is in his trash when i click the link
    What I write is not necessary to suggest it, what matters is what is inside the software, Vendor.img is there build.prop, it is the same as for Junsun radio. Is v23 any difference between v22, I don't know, but this software is stable, nothing wrong with it. I see that there are different software here, you have to be careful what you download, the radio will get a black screen after bad software, it is salvageable. When everything works, it's better not to change anything
    In theory it is salvagable but not always in practice...I have tried every single firmware out there, I have tried removing the radio fuse before every attempt, I have tried different usb drives in both slots. I have tried the correct procedure at least 200 times in the last week. I am now convinced the usb slots are just not reading and that I need to recover in a way using sp flash tool with a full memory dump(scatter file, bootloader etc) from a 8667 unit, like in this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-firmware-brick-recovery-for-7-android-head-unit-ac8227l-yt9217-yt9218-1-16gb.3931863/ but with an mtk8667 memory dump, but I cannot find one anywhere on the internet and even extracting the 8667.bin files does not give me a scatter file or preloader.

The seller will not help saying not their problem, and that 12 month warranty is a typing error and ebay refuses to help...looks like I will have to buy a new unit
    D
    Deleted member 12277353
    cóż, nie wygląda to interesująco
    Well, I posted it because noone else did and I had it on me. There is no other reason.
    D
    Deleted member 12277353
    Hi! I just received this new firmware from seller, maybe it will help someone :) . I got the 8GB+128GB radio, horizontal screen.
    The software will be uploaded within 20 minutes after posting this comment, it's still uploading, please be patient:)
    to wszystko, co mam, nie zrobiłem więcej zdjęć

to wszystko, co mam, nie zrobiłem więcej zdjęć
    dzięki za zdjęcie

Mod translation via GT: thanks for the photo
    After testing Ossuret 9 I can conclude:
    + The radio is muted correctly with voice commands from the navigation, with Junsun UI2 does not mute the radio enough.
    + All applications work including the small navigation window, but it is too small for Waze for example.
    -It works an idea more unstable than Junsun UI2, google assistant crashes(app stop working) on first use and once system crashed and didn't reacted any clicks.