[Firmware] Junsun V1 8667Q - 8G/128G VHD QLED

Search This thread

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Hi,
Actually 20220518 was the one installed on my HU when I received it. I installed a more recent (20220801) but I have some weird behavior and features are missing (NAVI disappeared from Menu Icon and so when modifying it, I lost the possibility to choose the default NAVI app and I found no possibility to recover this preference).
More generally, it's very annoying that on this HU, the equalizer and radio presets are lost when the HU is rebooted. I haven't find any solution yet.
Many thanks !
Jetblack
Strange, I do not have this condition.If you do a factory reset, you will lose the original navigation, if you have voice functions, you will not have it either. I did, but it is because I had errors with the application, the application stopped working. if you want to install the software, watch the resolution, otherwise you will have to know the procedure of restoring the radio

gamer06

Mar 22, 2011
Hello.
I bought an android radio 8667Q for my astra H a few months ago. But I couldn't do some things with some apps and so I talked to the radio salesman.
He sent me a file by email for me to update.
But it went wrong, it now turns on and always appears "FASTBOOT mode..." and doesn't leave here...

Can anyone help me?

Attachments

• original_e22d0f66-d9e9-4aaa-b599-afdd678927d1_20220925_230509.jpg
    original_e22d0f66-d9e9-4aaa-b599-afdd678927d1_20220925_230509.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 138

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Hello.
I bought an android radio 8667Q for my astra H a few months ago. But I couldn't do some things with some apps and so I talked to the radio salesman.
He sent me a file by email for me to update.
But it went wrong, it now turns on and always appears "FASTBOOT mode..." and doesn't leave here...

Can anyone help me?
You need to write again about the correct software, you need to ask about the restoration procedure, possibly, send a soft, I'll tell you if it is the same as the last one here. Procedure, put soft on a pendrive, put in a six-pin usb, start the radio, touch with five fingers.

gamer06

Mar 22, 2011
You need to write again about the correct software, you need to ask about the restoration procedure, possibly, send a soft, I'll tell you if it is the same as the last one here. Procedure, put soft on a pendrive, put in a six-pin usb, start the radio, touch with five fingers.
They sent me this "8667Q腾实UI多合一-国外-1280x720_v32_20220223.zip" and it went wrong.
I talked to them saying that it won't get out of fastboot mode, and they said they were going to send me a new motherboard... but so far nothing... and this has been going on since May...

Is there no way to solve it?
I've already tried many files that you have here on the forum, but when you touch it with 5 fingers, it detects it but doesn't boot from the pen drive... it goes straight to fastboot mode.

Thanks

sebaes

Sep 27, 2022
Hi Everyone,
Nice to meet you all !

Personally, I've installed the versions V20, V25 and recently the v36 which is, by far, the whorst one (on this one, Android auto doesn't work). V20 and V25 were ok but the android unit was over heating, that's why I decided to update the firmware but the last V36 is a nightmare.
Who could share a stable firmware, even in a previous version ? Who could help ?

Cheers.
Sebastian

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Hi Everyone,
Nice to meet you all !

Personally, I've installed the versions V20, V25 and recently the v36 which is, by far, the whorst one (on this one, Android auto doesn't work). V20 and V25 were ok but the android unit was over heating, that's why I decided to update the firmware but the last V36 is a nightmare.
Who could share a stable firmware, even in a previous version ? Who could help ?

Cheers.
Sebastian
Hello, what's your processor, what's your original software, here, when you look for the current software, you only have to pay attention to the resolution, you will install another radio will hang. I guess you have a radio from a company other than Junsun ?

sebaes

Sep 27, 2022
Hello, what's your processor, what's your original software, here, when you look for the current software, you only have to pay attention to the resolution, you will install another radio will hang. I guess you have a radio from a company other than Junsun ?
Hi Wybitny2,

Thanks for your reply !
I landed here because the last firmware file provided by the vendor of my unit was named : 8667Q腾实UI05-国外-1280x720_v36_20220825
So I do think we are speaking about the same processor and resolution here, right ?
Attached the picture of the menu unit if it can help ;-)

Sebastian

Attachments

• 20220904_193058.jpg
    20220904_193058.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 190

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Hi Wybitny2,

Thanks for your reply !
I landed here because the last firmware file provided by the vendor of my unit was named : 8667Q腾实UI05-国外-1280x720_v36_20220825
So I do think we are speaking about the same processor and resolution here, right ?
Attached the picture of the menu unit if it can help ;-)

Sebastian
hello, Junsun does not have such high software, we are talking about two different producers, I think yours is Ossuret 9, there is such high software there. You cannot alternate the software, the radio will stop working. Must be manufacturer's software.

sebaes

Sep 27, 2022
hello, Junsun does not have such high software, we are talking about two different producers, I think yours is Ossuret 9, there is such high software there. You cannot alternate the software, the radio will stop working. Must be manufacturer's software.
Thanks for your reply but in that case how can I identify my software ?
Plese check the picture attached ; does it help ?

Attachments

• 20220904_193025.jpg
    20220904_193025.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 135

Jetblack31

Sep 10, 2022
Hi Everyone,
Nice to meet you all !

Cheers.
Sebastian
Hi,

I currently run V36 on a 9" V1pro 8/128 and it works like a charm!
Strange that you meet issues on your HU.
Jetblack

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
Please see the 2 sofwares provided by the vendor so far (V25 and V36):
Thank you very much, they improved something with respect to the v25, can you upload a screenshot, are there any bugs ?. How is the sound of google maps, because v23 is bad, you need to have applications for this, otherwise it is quiet. The weather is no longer on the main screen ?. It's not worth installing this software, you click sygic, minimize it, it throws you to the desktop, google maps voice is quiet, Sygic is the same, everything is strange somewhere. earlier ui simple you have everything at your fingertips, the mpa minimization error is caused by the main map view on the screen, the widget is not polished for maps, it crosses the map. Drama, normally drama. The best polished version is v23.

Last edited:

gamer06

Mar 22, 2011
I still can't get out of "fastboot mode".
Even inserting the usb pen and pressing RST, the green letters appear as "detected" but it always goes to "fastboot mode" ...

I'm very discouraged

• Sad
Reactions: wybitny2

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010
I still can't get out of "fastboot mode".
Even inserting the usb pen and pressing RST, the green letters appear as "detected" but it always goes to "fastboot mode" ...

I'm very discouraged
you put a pendrive into a 6-pin USB, it must go, you hold reset, you touch the display with five spines, it must go. pendrive format to fat32, there is no other push. This will only work with the ignition off for a long time, you have to wait with the ignition off longer until it clicks. you wait, turn on the ignition and do the procedure. It is better to press the reset button and turn on the ignition, touch the display with five fingers.

Last edited:

sebaes

Sep 27, 2022
Dear Friend,
How do you identify the producer/manufacturer of the unit ? How do you identify a Jensen or a Ossuret 9 ?
Please help ;-)
Thanks
Sébastien

wybitny2

Feb 3, 2010

Top Liked Posts

About 3D car license: Did you tried this? But, I one user reported, this license was expired...
    "UPDATE3: JUNSUN support published the 3D app activation file: LINK. Copy the cert file to a FAT32 usbstick, insert to HU and click the gear icon. 04/2024: one user reported, this license was expired :("

About Navi start: Did you tried this settings?
    8878/Others/Auto NAVI - Automatic navigation start (App selected in Settings - Car Infotainment - Navigation - File Path)

About Color blinking icon: deal with this in my free time, and I would like to increase the size of the NAVI window a little and make the other windows smaller. I think the left part is too wide. Now I'm trying to put together an Android emulator or I need an another HU that I can just develop. It's bad enough to test it in the car :)
    Ok short feed back :
    3d car license work ! Thank you for this. But anyway I prefer the alternative launcher with pip window.

Auto navi was not the good choice for me because it launches earth magic in full screen, and I suspect it launch it too early before initialisation of GPS so it was frozen. I disabled it and prefer to touch the screen on time on each startup.
    yes right! Trust me I don't have the Fan option to enable!
    Strange... My opinion, try to update v39
    v39? Not v48? I dont have v39!
    As you said it worked before the upgrade. So, go back to 39.
    I got it from this post #1,508 (thanks to gduck), but the link has expired.
    I uploaded again to WeTransfer, and the file will be available for 7 days: 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-1280x720_v39_20230712
    v39? Not v48? I dont have v39!
    v39 is a good, stable version. Try first ;)
    Hi again, these were my experiences with my second firmware update. This time it was NOT a regular update, because Ossuret/Hipzo firmware was added to the JUNSUN V1 device. I did it because for some inexplicable reason, I really like Launchers that use PIP. And unfortunately, this is not allowed in the JUNSUN V1 firmware.
    I read a warning here in the forum about the build.prop file, but in this case it WAS EXACTLY THE SAME in the two firmwares!

So, My device is a JUNSUN V1 Plus: MS94NV UK 9 inch 4G+64G.

Actual (original JUNSUN) firmware:
    8667Q军灿UI02-国外-1280x720_v46_20231122.zip-Tan.zip
    Target (Tengshi) firmware:
    8667Q腾实UI05-国外-1280x720_v53_20230914.zip

Firmware changes:
    8667Q军灿UI02-国外-1280x720_v46_20231122 X=1280 Y=720 --> 8667Q腾实UI05-国外-1280x720_v53_20230914 X=1280 Y=720

Result:

The installation went well (Note: the screen was rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise during installation. After the restart, the display was normal), everything works fine. The imported boot logo and the factory settings was remains! I have V1Plus with build in FAN. FAN application and FAN setting (factory menu) is missing. So the FAN is not working!

Surprisingly, everything works fine! The Google maps runs great in the small window and other programs also works very well. :D

The Carletter version is older, 7.5.8.20230809, but I successfully updated this with version 7.7.3.20231024, which I extracted (using 7-Zip) from the JUNSUN firmware file.

A solved the FAN problem ( in a non-standard way ), but unfortunately I will not publish the method. Because e.g. if any Launcher is installed, it is not possible to reassign the HOME button to Tengshi launcher from then on. And there may be other, not yet experienced, problems. However, the FAN already works and the look of the radio/music player/equalizer is the usual JUNSUN. (Perhaps you can figure out what I did ;) )

Original screens, before my "FAN modification":
    View attachment 6061582
    View attachment 6061583
    View attachment 6061584
    View attachment 6061585

Conclusion: this firmware can be used (at your own risk!) with JUNSUN V1, if there is no FAN in it and you want a PIP solution. And if you like this design.

I will definitely use this for a while, I will share the new comments ;)

UPDATE! "Only one day in the paradise". After 24 hour.... The Tengshi firmware on JUNSUN V1 not working correctly! Do not install or if you already installed, removed it!

Well, my PIP project and hope are returned :D

I brought up the topic again because I found some settings while analyzing the MainUI.

Now I'm using firmware 8667Q军灿UI03-车模--1280x720_v5_20240113.zip, which had to be changed in the MainUI because the open door warning didn't work. Then I wanted to enable the navigation volume control, so I started analyzing the MainUIs in other firmwares.
    This is how I saw a few settings with which I started to "play" and modify the v5 MainUI :)
    "support_change_navivolume": the navigation volume control appeared for this, but as it turned out, it does not control anything. I'm still investigating this matter...
    "support_freeform_mode", "support_multi_window" (thank you for
    bloot ;) ): I enabled these in case it helps with PIP. Note: only the "support_freeform_mode" was enabled in Tengshi firmware.

The result:
    base fimware: 8667Q军灿UI03-车模--1280x720_v5_20240113.zip
    + modified v5 MainUI (only for "8667Q军灿UI03-车模--1280x720_v5"!)
    + Tengshi 8667TsLauncher3_ts05_1280x720.apk launcher (from Tengshi v53 firmware. File is attached.)

Now, I have two selectable Launcher: "Launcher" is the orignal JUNSUN and "Launcher3" is the Tengshi launcher.
    Screenshot_2024-03-20-16-47-28.png

And now, the hope is returned. :) This "configuration" is working since three days, without any problem. :) For the driving, I'm using Magic Earth Navigation (you can see in the picture), because it follows the route. For the navigation, I'm using the built-in Google Maps.
    Screenshot_2024-03-20-16-29-19.png
    HI, How do I get to this display to change the launcher?
    Hi, I'm using this app. (use Default Home App Settings menu)

Hello, Can you perhaps incorporate a large clock here?
    Greetings and happy Eastern
    Miang
    Maybe yes... I will deal with it, because I want to make the side and bottom bars smaller so that the NAVI window can be a little bigger ;)
    Mod edit - translated by https://translate.google.com/. Oswald Boelcke, Senior Moderator.
    Does anyone know what I need to change to make the sound work immediately after turning on the radio? Because I have a problem that when I turn on the radio and play music from Spotify, there is no sound, I have to switch to the regular FM radio, the sound works and then everything works as it should.
    Czy ktoś wie co muszę zmienić aby dźwięk działał od razu po włączeniu radia? Bo mam taki problem, że jak włączam radio i odtwarzam muzykę ze Spotify to nie ma dźwięku, muszę przełączyć na zwykłe radio FM, dźwięk działa i wtedy wszystko działa jak należy.
    Hello and good morning, @Morsartt Welcome to XDA! I hope you'll always get the support you require and have enjoyable times on our platform.

However, as a LAST-time courtesy I've translated your above quoted post. With reference to rule no. 4 of the XDA Forum Rules, please post in English or add at least an English translation to your Polish posts.
    4. Use the English language.
    We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ , https://www.babelfish.com/ or https://fanyi.baidu.com/#auto/en or use one of your choice.
    Your posts here and here already had to be translated by a moderator. Any further "Polish-only" post will be deleted without further notification. Please read my message as a friendly warning to always follow all rules. Any further violation might lead to more severe consequences to your account.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    Is there a way to prevent the reset of the radio stations when saving changes in the 8878 menu code?

The main screen icons and radio stations are allways reseted.
    No that I'm aware of, only thing you can do to avoid it is not changing settings very often in the 8878 menu code :(

DSP settings resets too.
    UI is similar than others... I'll try it in the afternoon and write if I see any differences ;)
    View attachment 6067526View attachment 6067527

Use Topic swithing app to change UI03 from UI04 :)
    Hi again, these were my experiences with my third firmware update. (first look)

Target (JUNSUN) firmware:
    8667Q军灿UI03-车模--1280x720_v5_20240113.zip

Firmware changes:
    8667Q军灿UI02-国外-1280x720_v46_20231122 X=1280 Y=720 --> 8667Q军灿UI03-车模--1280x720_v5_20240113 X=1280 Y=720

Result:
    The installation went well (Note: the screen was rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise during installation. After the restart, the display was normal), everything works fine. The imported boot logo and the factory settings was remains! 3rd party apps, pictures, music, etc. are deleted, please make backup before updating !;)

Everything works fine!

The Carletter version is newer, 7.8.3.20231216 sdk 3.5.2_1124 (v46: 7.7.3.20231024 sdk 3.3.9_0825).

UPDATE: The "open door" picture from the screen center is missing. It seems the CANbus communication is OK, CarInfo and steering wheel butons are working, except the open door picture...
    UPDATE2: I modified the v5 MainUI, so if you have v5 and you have problem with the open door warning, you can Download my fix (slow download is cost free), unzip and install the fixed MainUI apk ;)

The main changes: the 360° 3D car view app in UI03!

UI02 v46 screens:​

Screenshot_2024-02-12-16-04-48.png

Screenshot_2024-02-12-16-06-17.png

UI03 V5 screens:

WITHOUT 360° 3D car view app activation:

Screenshot_2024-02-12-16-53-18.png

if use click on GEAR icon in the top right corner:
    Screenshot_2024-02-12-16-55-50.png

Screenshot_2024-02-12-16-55-17.png

UPDATE3: JUNSUN support published the 3D app activation file: LINK. Copy the cert file to a FAT32 usbstick, insert to HU and click the gear icon. 04/2024: one user reported, this license was expired :(

WITH 360° 3D Car view app activation (price: 15 USD):

Screenshot_2024-02-12-17-01-03.png

you can drag the car, rotate it, zoom in, etc.
    Screenshot_2024-02-12-17-01-47.png

if use click on GEAR icon in the top right corner, 360° 3D app settings:
    you can choose from a few cars, you can change car color, you can enter the license plate number

Screenshot_2024-02-12-17-02-19.png

you can buy another car model
    Screenshot_2024-02-12-17-05-52.png

LOL: you drive along an animated rainbow road :D
    Screenshot_2024-02-12-17-02-45.png

Morre info after longer use! ;)
    Hi again, these were my experiences with my second firmware update. This time it was NOT a regular update, because Ossuret/Hipzo firmware was added to the JUNSUN V1 device. I did it because for some inexplicable reason, I really like Launchers that use PIP. And unfortunately, this is not allowed in the JUNSUN V1 firmware.
    I read a warning here in the forum about the build.prop file, but in this case it WAS EXACTLY THE SAME in the two firmwares!

Target (Tengshi) firmware:
    8667Q腾实UI05-国外-1280x720_v53_20230914.zip

Firmware changes:
    8667Q军灿UI02-国外-1280x720_v46_20231122 X=1280 Y=720 --> 8667Q腾实UI05-国外-1280x720_v53_20230914 X=1280 Y=720

Result:

The installation went well (Note: the screen was rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise during installation. After the restart, the display was normal), everything works fine. The imported boot logo and the factory settings was remains! I have V1Plus with build in FAN. FAN application and FAN setting (factory menu) is missing. So the FAN is not working!

Surprisingly, everything works fine! The Google maps runs great in the small window and other programs also works very well. :D

The Carletter version is older, 7.5.8.20230809, but I successfully updated this with version 7.7.3.20231024, which I extracted (using 7-Zip) from the JUNSUN firmware file.

A solved the FAN problem ( in a non-standard way ), but unfortunately I will not publish the method. Because e.g. if any Launcher is installed, it is not possible to reassign the HOME button to Tengshi launcher from then on. And there may be other, not yet experienced, problems. However, the FAN already works and the look of the radio/music player/equalizer is the usual JUNSUN. (Perhaps you can figure out what I did ;) )

Original screens, before my "FAN modification":
    View attachment 6061582
    View attachment 6061583
    View attachment 6061584
    View attachment 6061585

Conclusion: this firmware can be used (at your own risk!) with JUNSUN V1, if there is no FAN in it and you want a PIP solution. And if you like this design.

I will definitely use this for a while, I will share the new comments ;)

UPDATE! "Only one day in the paradise". After 24 hour.... The Tengshi firmware on JUNSUN V1 not working correctly! Do not install or if you already installed, removed it!

Well, my PIP project and hope are returned :D

I brought up the topic again because I found some settings while analyzing the MainUI.

Now I'm using firmware 8667Q军灿UI03-车模--1280x720_v5_20240113.zip, which had to be changed in the MainUI because the open door warning didn't work. Then I wanted to enable the navigation volume control, so I started analyzing the MainUIs in other firmwares.
    This is how I saw a few settings with which I started to "play" and modify the v5 MainUI :)
    "support_change_navivolume": the navigation volume control appeared for this, but as it turned out, it does not control anything. I'm still investigating this matter...
    "support_freeform_mode", "support_multi_window" (thank you for
    bloot ;) ): I enabled these in case it helps with PIP. Note: only the "support_freeform_mode" was enabled in Tengshi firmware.

The result:
    base fimware: 8667Q军灿UI03-车模--1280x720_v5_20240113.zip
    + modified v5 MainUI (only for "8667Q军灿UI03-车模--1280x720_v5"!)
    + Tengshi 8667TsLauncher3_ts05_1280x720.apk launcher (from Tengshi v53 firmware. File is attached.)

Now, I have two selectable Launcher: "Launcher" is the orignal JUNSUN and "Launcher3" is the Tengshi launcher.
    Screenshot_2024-03-20-16-47-28.png

And now, the hope is returned. :) This "configuration" is working since three days, without any problem. :) For the driving, I'm using Magic Earth Navigation (you can see in the picture), because it follows the route. For the navigation, I'm using the built-in Google Maps.
    Screenshot_2024-03-20-16-29-19.png
    Yep, but V39 is absolutely missing in action, no clue why because that's the firmware most recent Junsun head units come with.
    Hi!

Mission accomplished! I got it! The v39! ;) 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-1280x720_v39_20230712.zip

PS: The WeTransfer link will expire in 7 days!
    Hi can anyone tell me what update i need for this sofware please