[FIRMWARE/PIT]T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5{SM-G900T/KLTETMO}[ODIN]

Search This thread
OFFICIAL FIRMWARE/PIT COLLECTION

T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5

{SM-G900T/KLTETMO}

Firmware-Listing_GS5-TMO_20190506-OP.png
{The above image is a refrence of all the Stock Firmware, Release Dates, etc...}

DISCLAIMER/FYI

- This thread DOES NOT include the SM-G900T1 or SM-G900T3.

- I am aware that other locations/websites offer one or more of the following Firmware/PIT files. I'm providing them all in one place to help others out in obtaining them.

- Due tot he size of the Firmware Files, the PIT Files are only available on the Downloads area of the DevDB.

- Any process (like updating your modem) via Odin/TWRP/CWM is simple/easy to do but, as always, if your not sure of what your doing and don't do your research (ie... searching, asking questions, etc... first), then you take the risk of damaging your device.

- I take no responsibility for any unexpected results or damage that may happen but, I am always willing to provide assistance to help you out.

- Also keep in mind that when performing any unconventional updates, unlocking, rooting, etc... you may end up "voiding your warranty"!

INSTRUCTIONS

1. If not already done, be sure your PC/LPTP has the latest "Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones" installed.

2. Download the Firmware and extract the ".tar.md5" file needed from one of the download links (below).

3. Reboot your device in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).

4. Connect the USB cable to the Device and PC.

5. Open Odin and select the PDA/AP and choose the ".tar.md5" Firmware file you downloaded.
{Please Note: It's typically reccomended to use Odin v3.12-v3.15 (other versions may also work).

6. In Odin, please be sure not to make any additional selections than the default that was already selected when you opened Odin.
{Please Note: ONLY if using a PIT file, be sure you select the "re-partition" option.

7. Select "Start" at the bottom & be patient for the process to complete as it can take some time for Odin to finish. Once Finished, Odin should reflect a Green "PASS" when completed (The device will also reboot automatically when done).

PRIMARY DOWNLOAD LINK (STOCK FIRMWARE)

SM-G900T Stock Firmware {Odin Flashable} - Android File Host

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Size of the Stock Firmware Files, The Stock Firmware is only available on the Android File Host Server. Thank you for your understanding.
Also, just as stated above and below, besides the color, this thread DOES NOT include any of the SM-G900T1 nor the SM-G900T3 (MetroPCS) Variants.

PRIMARY DOWNLOAD LINK (PIT FILE)

SM-G900T Stock Pit File - XDA DevDB Downloads

ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD LINK (PIT FILE)

SM-G900T Stock Pit File - Android File Host

Also, just as stated above and below, besides the color, this thread DOES NOT include any of the SM-G900T1 nor the SM-G900T3 (MetroPCS) Variants.

Special Mentions/Credits
@klabit87 - For ideas on optimizing certain device specific thread's.
Samsung - For device developement.
Sammobile - For miscelaneous firmware and other tools.
Android File Host - For providing a file host server for developers & others.
Let's not forget... To All The Girls i've Loved Before... (LOL!)

Click Here If You Would Like To Donate To My Developements
~{Donations Are Appreciated, but Never Necessary...}~

PLEASE NO MIRRORS!

XDA:DevDB Information
[FIRMWARE/PIT]T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5{SM-G900T/KLTETMO}[ODIN], ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5

Contributors
Ibuprophen
Source Code: https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-s5/SM-G900T/

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Firmware Required: N/A
Based On: SM-G900T - Samsung Stock Firmware

Version Information
Current Stable Version: G900TUVU1GQC2
Stable Release Date: 2017-04-02

Created 2019-05-06
Last Updated 2019-06-27

Reactions: fauna and XEROling
******CHANGELOG******

**DATE: 06-27-2019**

- Updated the OP Verbiage for clarification.

**DATE: 05-06-2019**

- Initial Launch of New DevDB Thread.
- Please keep in mind that the Firmware Uploading takes time but, this thread will be updated accordingly.

Last edited:
Reactions: vlad3647
For the same reason as provided on the following thread...

[BOOTLOADER-BASEBAND-FRMWRE-MODEMS]T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5{SM-G900T/KLTETMO}[ODIN] by Ibuprophen

... I had only created this thread in response to some questions regarding what and where these updates are located.

After viewing the various other threads, that were similar in topic, I couldn't locate 1 thread that encompassed all of them in one place.

Enjoy Everyone! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UNLESS asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Enigma Machine {aenigma = Latin for "Riddle" AND Nickname for "My Ex-Wife"}.

thanks for upload sammobile wants membership with slow uploads and pay for fast
There's a few other decent Firmware sites that provide the Firmware free but, I just wanted to contribute to providing a place to help make it easier to obtain them in 1 place.

Thank you very much for your compliment! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OFFICIAL FIRMWARE/PIT COLLECTION

T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5

{SM-G900T/KLTETMO}

Firmware-Listing_GS5-TMO_20190506-OP.png
    {The above image is a refrence of all the Stock Firmware, Release Dates, etc...}

DISCLAIMER/FYI

- This thread DOES NOT include the SM-G900T1 or SM-G900T3.

- I am aware that other locations/websites offer one or more of the following Firmware/PIT files. I'm providing them all in one place to help others out in obtaining them.

- Due tot he size of the Firmware Files, the PIT Files are only available on the Downloads area of the DevDB.

- Any process (like updating your modem) via Odin/TWRP/CWM is simple/easy to do but, as always, if your not sure of what your doing and don't do your research (ie... searching, asking questions, etc... first), then you take the risk of damaging your device.

- I take no responsibility for any unexpected results or damage that may happen but, I am always willing to provide assistance to help you out.

- Also keep in mind that when performing any unconventional updates, unlocking, rooting, etc... you may end up "voiding your warranty"!

INSTRUCTIONS

1. If not already done, be sure your PC/LPTP has the latest "Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones" installed.

2. Download the Firmware and extract the ".tar.md5" file needed from one of the download links (below).

3. Reboot your device in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).

4. Connect the USB cable to the Device and PC.

5. Open Odin and select the PDA/AP and choose the ".tar.md5" Firmware file you downloaded.
    {Please Note: It's typically reccomended to use Odin v3.12-v3.15 (other versions may also work).

6. In Odin, please be sure not to make any additional selections than the default that was already selected when you opened Odin.
    {Please Note: ONLY if using a PIT file, be sure you select the "re-partition" option.

7. Select "Start" at the bottom & be patient for the process to complete as it can take some time for Odin to finish. Once Finished, Odin should reflect a Green "PASS" when completed (The device will also reboot automatically when done).

PRIMARY DOWNLOAD LINK (STOCK FIRMWARE)

SM-G900T Stock Firmware {Odin Flashable} - Android File Host

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Size of the Stock Firmware Files, The Stock Firmware is only available on the Android File Host Server. Thank you for your understanding.

PRIMARY DOWNLOAD LINK (PIT FILE)

SM-G900T Stock Pit File - XDA DevDB Downloads

ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD LINK (PIT FILE)

SM-G900T Stock Pit File - Android File Host

Special Mentions/Credits
    @klabit87 - For ideas on optimizing certain device specific thread's.
    Samsung - For device developement.
    Sammobile - For miscelaneous firmware and other tools.
    Android File Host - For providing a file host server for developers & others.
    Let's not forget... To All The Girls i've Loved Before... (LOL!)

Click Here If You Would Like To Donate To My Developements
    ~{Donations Are Appreciated, but Never Necessary...}~

PLEASE NO MIRRORS!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [FIRMWARE/PIT]T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5{SM-G900T/KLTETMO}[ODIN], ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5

Contributors
    Ibuprophen
    Source Code: https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-s5/SM-G900T/

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Firmware Required: N/A
    Based On: SM-G900T - Samsung Stock Firmware

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: G900TUVU1GQC2
    Stable Release Date: 2017-04-02

Created 2019-05-06
    Last Updated 2019-06-27
    ******CHANGELOG******

**DATE: 06-27-2019**

- Updated the OP Verbiage for clarification.

**DATE: 05-06-2019**

- Initial Launch of New DevDB Thread.
    - Please keep in mind that the Firmware Uploading takes time but, this thread will be updated accordingly.

thanks for upload sammobile wants membership with slow uploads and pay for fast