[FIRMWARE/PIT]Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3{SCH-I535/D2VZW}[ODIN]

Search This thread
OFFICIAL FIRMWARE & PIT COLLECTION

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3

{SCH-I535/D2VZW}

ENAcq46Ng5077ZJYSqRxQvnxa2CO7cCNlkIp-2VhX3hwVLs1lndgaPuyqFHlRUqdDHqgi1yvjHdEjZ94ENUjTsg-zXW--QK32C9BwMCsT7mULYV-sWQS908bKL_9S6V2ZUattyNwNdjWZ3adTYvpenb_V3k2--nJZuGL2o0z3s4PsKrlW2Fb8zMTIVwFP2JanLAO7rFJEaRFhFMut7sDKE8fuyiHJ5xYAI2nXUZX5BQje2ajQcColb5Z-Ltis4jmW-gOETXf0pK1taiWp_IbyHWT50O7FWP1P4t8iSxiZ8MTW7qq2rEcmvosD70euFeCRuNLVyVZFYvDEbnFTriDy-yolWMCRIyH_jnYaVPcNYEXMJyS97ktfDxB0elgZXMeK7kMu4OA1ZKkNNvd2IqyHCWoTZ2p3DuhiZlDeRo5AXvDzI0RyHrdL4UFgGpboBTBBaF2oQ_zQTy-zRXoibY4solrvBNZdkfNFVvp8RCDbJfGOdQZB-kksAnECJkI5c8IE2TjcwwXAwmN8yjy9CmGGQV0DjyAKviT2l-562GykD2poeKs-RA6NWJozz68Yd9zWydsfYSiDF_fNJ99mr8CRlU-QrOtZYwhjlRJ3JDDQDYUNmcVqSbJOAkJZbabtuAWrE4MMsQMKDrcWR94jOZrZHxrIzUr7sIr=w781-h469
{The above image is a refrence of all the Stock Firmware, Release Dates, etc...}

DISCLAIMER/FYI

- Sammobile stopped providing free downloads for this device and only available to Sammobile Premium Members.

- I am aware that other locations/websites offer one or more of the following Firmware/PIT files. I'm providing them all in one place to help others out in obtaining them.

- Due tot he size of the Firmware Files, the PIT Files are only available on the Downloads area of the DevDB.

- Any process (like updating your modem) via Odin/TWRP/CWM is simple/easy to do but, as always, if your not sure of what your doing and don't do your research (ie... searching, asking questions, etc... first), then you take the risk of damaging your device.

- I take no responsibility for any unexpected results or damage that may happen but, I am always willing to provide assistance to help you out.

- Also keep in mind that when performing any unconventional updates, unlocking, rooting, etc... you may end up "voiding your warranty"!

INSTRUCTIONS

1. If not already done, be sure your PC/LPTP has the latest "Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones" installed.

2. Download the Firmware and extract the ".tar.md5" file needed from one of the download links (below).

3. Reboot your device in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).

4. Connect the USB cable to the Device and PC.

5. Open Odin and select the PDA/AP and choose the ".tar.md5" Firmware file you downloaded.
{Please Note: It's typically reccomended to use Odin v3.07-v3.12 but, other versions may also work.

6. In Odin, please be sure not to make any additional selections than the default that was already selected when you opened Odin.
{Please Note: ONLY if using a PIT file, be sure you select the "re-partition" option.

7. Select "Start" at the bottom & be patient for the process to complete as it can take some time for Odin to finish. Once Finished, Odin should reflect a Green "PASS" when completed (The device will also reboot automatically when done).

PRIMARY DOWNLOAD LINK (FIRMWARE)

SCH-I535 Stock Firmware - Android File Host

PLEASE NOTE: The AFH Firmware Downloads are compressed in a ZIP to conserve on Bandwith/Space. Be sure you decompress/unzip the download for the ".tar.md5" needed.

PRIMARY DOWNLOAD LINK (PIT)

SCH-I535 PIT FILES - XDA DevDB Downloads

ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD LINK (PIT)

SCH-I535 PIT FILES - Android File Host

PLEASE NOTE: Be sure you select the appropriate Memory Size of the devices "INTERNAL" storage. There was only a 16GB & 32GB S3/SIII sold by Verizon.

Special Mentions/Credits
@klabit87 - For ideas on optimizing certain device specific thread's.
Samsung - For device developement.
Sammobile - For miscelaneous firmware and other tools.
Android File Host - For providing a file host server for developers & others.
Let's not forget... To All The Girls i've Loved Before... (LOL!)

Click Here If You Would Like To Donate To My Developements
~{Donations Are Appreciated, but Never Necessary...}~

PLEASE NO MIRRORS!

XDA:DevDB Information
[FIRMWARE/PIT]Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3{SCH-I535/D2VZW}[ODIN], ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
Ibuprophen
Source Code: https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-s-iii/SCH-I535/

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
Based On: SCH-I535 - Samsung Stock Firmware

Version Information
Current Stable Version: I535VRUDNE1
Stable Release Date: 2014-06-25

Created 2018-02-04
Last Updated 2019-06-20

******CHANGELOG******

**DATE: 05-06-2019**

- Updated/Optimized the OP/DevDB Thread.

**DATE: 03-04-2018**

- Applied the First of 2 Minor Fixes to the OP.

**DATE: 01-29-2018**

- Initial Launch of New DevDB Thread
- All PIT Files have been Uploaded and now Available on the DevDB Thread.
- All Firmware and PIT Files have been Uploaded and now Available on the Android File Host.

Last edited:
I had just finished a large cleaning on my PC and gathered what I have for the d2vzw device I've accumulated (doubles, triples, etc..) and am providing it to the members of the forum who may be looking for one or more of of them.

Thank you all very much and please let me know if you have any questions.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.

Last edited:
In case anyone was interested, I had just uploaded the USB driver for the Samsung devices to my File Host Account.

The following link takes you there. It's for Windows OS and I also had Zipped it up to help reduce the size (all you have to do is unzip it for the software).

Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones v1.5.65.0 {05-22-2017} - Android File Host

I believe that this is the latest version released in May 2017 but, if anyone knows where there's a more recent release than the v1.5.65.0, please let me know.

I hope this is helpful for you!

Thank you very much and, as always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Enjoy!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.

I just wanted to provide a quick heads-up to those who have the Galaxy S3 SCH-I535/D2VZW device...

I had recently updated the following (pre-existing) thread.

[BASEBAND-FIRMWARE-MODEMS]Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 {SCH-I535/D2VZW}[ODIN] by Ibuprophen

This thread used to have Only the Modem Updates but, now reflects everything required for a true "Baseband Firmware Modem" Update.

Thanks a bunch everyone! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UNLESS asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Enigma Machine {aenigma = Latin for "Riddle" AND Nickname for "My Ex-Wife"}.

wrenchnd

Nov 11, 2020
I have a soft bricked galaxy sIII sch-i535. At first it was saying data partition corrupt, must reset. Reset button doesn't work. Boots up in download mode but I don't know which firmware is the right one as I cannot get into the phone to see. Recovery tar passed in Odin but everything else fails. Now it gets stuck on bootloop on the samsung logo. I have researched and found so many different resources, links that no longer work. I no longer know what to do. All I need are some very important photos off the thing. Any help please!?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OFFICIAL FIRMWARE & PIT COLLECTION

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3

{SCH-I535/D2VZW}

ENAcq46Ng5077ZJYSqRxQvnxa2CO7cCNlkIp-2VhX3hwVLs1lndgaPuyqFHlRUqdDHqgi1yvjHdEjZ94ENUjTsg-zXW--QK32C9BwMCsT7mULYV-sWQS908bKL_9S6V2ZUattyNwNdjWZ3adTYvpenb_V3k2--nJZuGL2o0z3s4PsKrlW2Fb8zMTIVwFP2JanLAO7rFJEaRFhFMut7sDKE8fuyiHJ5xYAI2nXUZX5BQje2ajQcColb5Z-Ltis4jmW-gOETXf0pK1taiWp_IbyHWT50O7FWP1P4t8iSxiZ8MTW7qq2rEcmvosD70euFeCRuNLVyVZFYvDEbnFTriDy-yolWMCRIyH_jnYaVPcNYEXMJyS97ktfDxB0elgZXMeK7kMu4OA1ZKkNNvd2IqyHCWoTZ2p3DuhiZlDeRo5AXvDzI0RyHrdL4UFgGpboBTBBaF2oQ_zQTy-zRXoibY4solrvBNZdkfNFVvp8RCDbJfGOdQZB-kksAnECJkI5c8IE2TjcwwXAwmN8yjy9CmGGQV0DjyAKviT2l-562GykD2poeKs-RA6NWJozz68Yd9zWydsfYSiDF_fNJ99mr8CRlU-QrOtZYwhjlRJ3JDDQDYUNmcVqSbJOAkJZbabtuAWrE4MMsQMKDrcWR94jOZrZHxrIzUr7sIr=w781-h469
    {The above image is a refrence of all the Stock Firmware, Release Dates, etc...}

DISCLAIMER/FYI

- Sammobile stopped providing free downloads for this device and only available to Sammobile Premium Members.

- I am aware that other locations/websites offer one or more of the following Firmware/PIT files. I'm providing them all in one place to help others out in obtaining them.

- Due tot he size of the Firmware Files, the PIT Files are only available on the Downloads area of the DevDB.

- Any process (like updating your modem) via Odin/TWRP/CWM is simple/easy to do but, as always, if your not sure of what your doing and don't do your research (ie... searching, asking questions, etc... first), then you take the risk of damaging your device.

- I take no responsibility for any unexpected results or damage that may happen but, I am always willing to provide assistance to help you out.

- Also keep in mind that when performing any unconventional updates, unlocking, rooting, etc... you may end up "voiding your warranty"!

INSTRUCTIONS

1. If not already done, be sure your PC/LPTP has the latest "Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones" installed.

2. Download the Firmware and extract the ".tar.md5" file needed from one of the download links (below).

3. Reboot your device in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).

4. Connect the USB cable to the Device and PC.

5. Open Odin and select the PDA/AP and choose the ".tar.md5" Firmware file you downloaded.
    {Please Note: It's typically reccomended to use Odin v3.07-v3.12 but, other versions may also work.

6. In Odin, please be sure not to make any additional selections than the default that was already selected when you opened Odin.
    {Please Note: ONLY if using a PIT file, be sure you select the "re-partition" option.

7. Select "Start" at the bottom & be patient for the process to complete as it can take some time for Odin to finish. Once Finished, Odin should reflect a Green "PASS" when completed (The device will also reboot automatically when done).

PRIMARY DOWNLOAD LINK (FIRMWARE)

SCH-I535 Stock Firmware - Android File Host

PLEASE NOTE: The AFH Firmware Downloads are compressed in a ZIP to conserve on Bandwith/Space. Be sure you decompress/unzip the download for the ".tar.md5" needed.

PRIMARY DOWNLOAD LINK (PIT)

SCH-I535 PIT FILES - XDA DevDB Downloads

ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD LINK (PIT)

SCH-I535 PIT FILES - Android File Host

PLEASE NOTE: Be sure you select the appropriate Memory Size of the devices "INTERNAL" storage. There was only a 16GB & 32GB S3/SIII sold by Verizon.

Special Mentions/Credits
    @klabit87 - For ideas on optimizing certain device specific thread's.
    Samsung - For device developement.
    Sammobile - For miscelaneous firmware and other tools.
    Android File Host - For providing a file host server for developers & others.
    Let's not forget... To All The Girls i've Loved Before... (LOL!)

Click Here If You Would Like To Donate To My Developements
    ~{Donations Are Appreciated, but Never Necessary...}~

PLEASE NO MIRRORS!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [FIRMWARE/PIT]Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3{SCH-I535/D2VZW}[ODIN], ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Ibuprophen
    Source Code: https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-s-iii/SCH-I535/

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    Based On: SCH-I535 - Samsung Stock Firmware

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: I535VRUDNE1
    Stable Release Date: 2014-06-25

Created 2018-02-04
    Last Updated 2019-06-20
    I just wanted to keep everyone informed that I'm still here for any questions, guidance and support! :eek:

Thank you very much for your time, patience and support. :thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~