- Oct 13, 2014
Hi !i have a question... without twrp i don't understand how to install these updates...
yes, you're very helpfull!Hi !
- You can use the builtin updater (settings, about, MIUI updates) you clic on the 3 dots (upper left) and you can update from local file (if the option is missing, tap several times on the MIUI Logo that is in full screen and you'll have the message that some new options are available.
- You can do it via fastboot command
- You can do it using xiaomi flash tools
Hope it helps !
nice news!!!!New MIUI Stable Firmware Release
- Version: V18.104.22.168.RKSCNXM
- Android: 11.0
- Region: China
- Filename: fw_camellia_miui_CAMELLIA_V22.214.171.124.RKSCNXM_b20bd1ae3c_11.0.zip
- Filesize: 44.5 MB
- Download: Here
Note: Older releases are available Here
Quoting from the first post:What is the difference between these firmware files and the updates posted in the other thread? These are only 44mb so obviously not a full update.
I have MIUI 12.0.11 EEA installed but have never updated the "firmware"?
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is firmware? Is it a full ROM or OTA package?
Firmware is not a ROM nor OTA Package, it's a set of low-level drivers which helps the operating system do whatever it wants to do. It includes various things like Modem, Bluetooth, Bootloader, DSP etc.
Why should I update the Firmware?
Firmware is provided from Xiaomi directly, and there are no sources for it to let developers build and edit it on their own like custom ROMs, so if you want to keep your device up to date always update your firmware!
Do I need to update the Firmware If I'm an MIUI official or a custom MIUI ROM user?
No, MIUI ROMs contain the firmware-update package, which I extract and provide here.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */