[Firmware release] CLT-L29 8.1.0.107(C432)

Search This thread
L

LastStandingDroid

What do you mean by same cust
CXXX is cust best is to use same firmware which has same number
Once I am in TWRP and swiped to install the zip file. It thinks for a bit and then I get this as the response.
If i do the normal OTA update (slim and full) simply nothing happens and it boots into TWRP
Yeah twrp can't flash these firmwares since they use online check

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

tbst1337

Jan 26, 2018
Yeah twrp can't flash these firmwares since they use online check

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Could you by any chance upload the stock recovery for c432? I cant install the update via the dload method either (small and large update package)

E: got it to work with HuRUpdater from zxz0o0 (https://forum.xda-developers.com/honor-9/development/tool-flash-official-firmware-recovery-t3769279)
so glad :) google maps issue is now nearly gone

thank you for your help!

Last edited:

isko01

Apr 4, 2015
I get confused now after all this random numbers Cxxx :)

So how much updates is P20 Pro get for now?

hunhool

Could you by any chance upload the stock recovery for c432? I cant install the update via the dload method either (small and large update package)

E: got it to work with HuRUpdater from zxz0o0 (https://forum.xda-developers.com/honor-9/development/tool-flash-official-firmware-recovery-t3769279)
so glad :) google maps issue is now nearly gone

thank you for your help!

Does it mean,you were able to flash a firmware update in twrp? Sounds promising. I have just downloaded the latest CLT-L09C432B107b (8.1.0.107b) but so far didn't know how to flash.

tbst1337

Jan 26, 2018
Not exactly, you reflash twrp together with it. Jist use the steps exqctly as in the link and you will be fine

hunhool

Not exactly, you reflash twrp together with it. Jist use the steps exqctly as in the link and you will be fine
So just to be clear, your phone bootloader unlocked, rooted with magisk and twrp. Then boot into twrp and following the instructions of the zip downloaded from the link you've posted. After installation twrp has to be reinstalled(and root, of course)

Macmoc16

Oct 30, 2016
Hello I'm on c781 branded 3, but I still have the version 8.1.0.102, with the patch of March, can someone help me?

hunhool

Generally the best tip :D
But what if, like for me, FF doesnt download the complete package even though it shows as finished.
What i mean is, that FF shows it as complete, but in the file explorer i never see the file fully downloaded (only .img.temp or some weird ass numbers)
Try the desktop version and you'll be fine to download the complete package.

Reactions: tbst1337

Top Liked Posts