[FIRMWARE] Stock Firmware for LG Stylo 3 (LS777) Boost Mobile/Sprint/Virgin Mobile

Viva La Android

Jul 31, 2019
Corbin, KY
LG Stylo 3 (LS777)
Boost Mobile, Sprint, Virgin Mobile
Android Version: 7.0 Nougat
Kernel Version: 3.18.31
Build No. NRD90U
Software Version: LS777ZVE
Baseband Version:
MPSS.TA.2.3.c4-00034-8940_GEN_PACK-1
Security Patch Level: July 1, 2018

BUILD FEATURES:
• Calling Plus bug fixes (VoLTE/VoWiFi)
• Sprint Caller ID updates
• WiFi Scanning bug fixes
• Audio/Video Codec updates
• Improved Battery Efficiency

OVERVIEW:
This stock firmware for the Boost Mobile LG Stylo 3 is not packaged in KDZ or TOT format, nor is it an official carrier or OEM package. As such, utilities such as LG Flash Tool and LG Bridge are not viable options for installation. This package consists of 57 unmodified partition images dumped from the Boost Mobile LG Stylo 3, including /system, /boot, /recovery, /laf, /modem, /fsg, etc., archived into a zip format file. These images can be used to fully restore an LG Stylo 3 (LS777) to a factory stock state. Please note that this firmware is not the latest build for the LS777. The latest build is LS777ZVH with a security patch level of January 1, 2019. I will include that package here as well once I have time to archive the partition images and upload the zip.

INSTALLATION:
The manner in which you use or install this firmware package is completely up to you. This thread is not intended to be an installation guide or restoration tutorial -- it is intended as a resource only, for stock firmware images. I can confirm that these images may be installed using LG-UP Dev Edition, by selecting the PARTITION DL option to flash partitions individually. But again, the manner in which you use these stock images is entirely your prerogative. Simply download the package from the below link and extract the contents to your desired directory.

DISCLAIMER:
By downloading this firmware package, you are assuming sole responsibility for your device with respect to the manner in which you use this firmware. Please do not blame me in the event something goes wrong. I have restored my own LS777 using partition images from this package. However, I am not responsible or liable for any adverse consequences that may occur during your own installation of these images.

NOTES:
There are very few scenarios that would require flashing all 57 partition images. Typically, for a soft bricked device, or a device which will not otherwise boot into the Android OS, flashing only the system.img and boot.img should fix your device. For radio, data connection or cell signal problems, install modem.img and fsg.img to restore the baseband radio firmware. In a nutshell, tailor your installation to the particular needs of your device.
NOTICE: flashing.bootloader type partitions can be very risky (/rpm, /aboot, /sbl1, etc.). Do not flash sensitive partitions unless you know what you are doing. Also, because the LS777 has a locked down bootloader, flashing any type of patched or modified boot image to the device will result in a SECURE BOOT ERROR and failure to boot into the OS. Root can only be attained by pushing a pre-rooted system image to your device using LG-UP Dev Edition, which will install system-wide root binaries (/system/xbin/su). A root management application such as SuperSU can then be used. However, this is for informational purposes only, as this is not an installation guide, rooting tutorial, etc. This thread is intended as a resource only. On a final note, in the event you have a more recent build than LS777ZVE, flashing this firmware using the modded LG-UP will allow downgrading of the firmware build. You may subsequently install any pending OTA updates to bring the firmware build up to the latest version.

LS777ZVE Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-N--U88RBd00AzZMVCgznayH8QOnGye9/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:
Reactions: neshwanalamery

hydroman202

Feb 18, 2015
Can you get LGL83BL Firmware?

LG Stylo 3 (LS777)
Boost Mobile, Sprint, Virgin Mobile
Android Version: 7.0 Nougat
Kernel Version: 3.18.31
Build No. NRD90U
Software Version: LS777ZVE
Baseband Version:
MPSS.TA.2.3.c4-00034-8940_GEN_PACK-1
Security Patch Level: July 1, 2018

BUILD FEATURES:
• Calling Plus bug fixes (VoLTE/VoWiFi)
• Sprint Caller ID updates
• WiFi Scanning bug fixes
• Audio/Video Codec updates
• Improved Battery Efficiency

OVERVIEW:
This stock firmware for the Boost Mobile LG Stylo 3 is not packaged in KDZ or TOT format, nor is it an official carrier or OEM package. As such, utilities such as LG Flash Tool and LG Bridge are not viable options for installation. This package consists of 57 unmodified partition images dumped from the Boost Mobile LG Stylo 3, including /system, /boot, /recovery, /laf, /modem, /fsg, etc., archived into a zip format file. These images can be used to fully restore an LG Stylo 3 (LS777) to a factory stock state. Please note that this firmware is not the latest build for the LS777. The latest build is LS777ZVH with a security patch level of January 1, 2019. I will include that package here as well once I have time to archive the partition images and upload the zip.

INSTALLATION:
The manner in which you use or install this firmware package is completely up to you. This thread is not intended to be an installation guide or restoration tutorial -- it is intended as a resource only for stock firmware images. I can confirm that these images may be installed using LG-UP Dev Edition, by selecting the PARTITION DL option to flash partitions individually. But again, the manner in which you use these stock images is entirely your prerogative. Simply download the package from the below link and extract the contents to your desired directory.

DISCLAIMER:
By downloading this firmware package, you are assuming sole responsibility for your device with respect to the manner in which you use this firmware. Please do not blame me in the event something goes wrong. I have restored my own LS777 using partition images from this package. However, I am not responsible or liable for any adverse consequences that may occur during your own installation of these images.

NOTES:
There are very few scenarios that would require flashing all 57 partition images. Typically, for a soft bricked device, or a device which will not otherwise boot into the Android OS, flashing only the system.img and boot.img should fix your device. For radio, data connection or cell signal problems, install modem.img and fsg.img to restore the baseband radio firmware. In a nutshell, tailor your installation to the particular needs of your device.
NOTICE: flashing.bootloader type partitions can be very risky (/rpm, /aboot, /sbl1, etc.). Do not flash sensitive partitions unless you know what you are doing. Also, because the LS777 has a locked down bootloader, flashing any type of patched or modified boot image to the device will result in a SECURE BOOT ERROR and failure to boot into the OS. Root can only be attained by pushing a pre-rooted system image to your device using LG-UP Dev Edition, which will install system-wide root binaries (/system/xbin/su). A root management application such as SuperSU can then be used. However, this is for informational purposes only, as this is not an installation guide, rooting tutorial, etc. This thread is intended as a resource only. On a final note, in the event you have a more recent build than LS777ZVE, flashing this firmware using the modded LG-UP will allow downgrading of the firmware build. You may subsequently install any pending OTA updates to bring the firmware build up to the latest version.

LS777ZVE Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-N--U88RBd00AzZMVCgznayH8QOnGye9/view?usp=drivesdk
Can you get TracFone Firmware for the Stylo 3? Model number LGL83BL.

chris2288

Feb 20, 2017
Lg stylo 3 ls777 hard bricked

I have an lg stylo 3 that got stuck on the lg life’s good powered by android screen so I took out the battery and put it back in and tried to turn it on again and it wouldn’t turn on and it is now stuck in Qualcomm hs usb qd loader mode, does anyone have the Qualcomm firehose programmer for the lg stylo 3 ls777

Viva La Android

Jul 31, 2019
Corbin, KY
I have an lg stylo 3 that got stuck on the lg life’s good powered by android screen so I took out the battery and put it back in and tried to turn it on again and it wouldn’t turn on and it is now stuck in Qualcomm hs usb qd loader mode, does anyone have the Qualcomm firehose programmer for the lg stylo 3 ls777
I'll reach out to my sources over at 4PDA and check on blankflash files for the LS777. Your issue seems to be more related to hardware than firmware. Unless you corrupted your bootloader /sbl1 partition, your hard brick status would not seem firmware related. But in any event, it's definitely worth trying at this point. I'll see what I can find. Out of curiosity, have you done any system-level modifications on your LS777 at any time prior to its current status?

Last edited:

Viva La Android

Jul 31, 2019
Corbin, KY
Last edited:

chris2288

Feb 20, 2017
I'll reach out to my sources over at 4PDA and check on blankflash files for the LS777. Your issue seems to be more related to hardware than firmware. Unless you corrupted your bootloader /sbl1 partition, your hard brick status would not seem firmware related. But in any event, it's definitely worth trying at this point. I'll see what I can find. Out of curiosity, have you done any system-level modifications on your LS777 at any time prior to its current status?
I have not done any modifications to the system, it just randomly got stuck on lg lifes good screen with the red led on, then i pulled the battery so i can restart it and see if it would boot up the 2nd time but it didn't turn on

Viva La Android

Jul 31, 2019
Corbin, KY
I have not done any modifications to the system, it just randomly got stuck on lg lifes good screen with the red led on, then i pulled the battery so i can restart it and see if it would boot up the 2nd time but it didn't turn on
It sounds almost definitely like hardware failure. But, again, it sure cannot hurt to try restoring it on the firmware side. I've not found any blankflash files for the LS777, but you may want to check out the link I posted above.

Viva La Android

Jul 31, 2019
Corbin, KY
pregunto. tengo un lsv777ZVH que por intentar unlock perdio banda base. mi pregunta es este software le sirve para este equipo ?
I translated your question. It looks as though you are asking if the firmware will work on 777ZVH. It should work fine. The version I posted, 777ZVE, is merely an earlier release version than 777ZVH. The baseband should work. You will want to use the modem.img and the fsg.img files.

Last edited: