[Firmware] Unbrick & restore Galaxy Tab 3 7in SM-T210R

Search This thread

Tomsgt

Lol, I used your YouTube video to root this tab... Didn't even see this thread till today..

Anyway, I've got it On tranchidakat.. Prob miss spelled that sorry.. Already at 4.4.2.

What rom if any are you using for this now? Looks like there MIGHT be cm11 someday but not seeing much for the t210r... Any recommendations? Thx in advance and for all of your vids ?

Sent from my 1080x1920 Android addiction ?

Thank you XDA Devs' and Contributors for hard work and education you share!
Well sad thing to say here but I just sold me Tab 3 a couple days ago to a buddy. I haven't used it in months since I have newer devices like the nexus 9. But yes that rom is a good one and still being developed last I saw. ;)

Reactions: ckvisme

ckvisme

Feb 9, 2015
Cameron, MO
T-Mobile REVVL V+ 5G
Well sad thing to say here but I just sold me Tab 3 a couple days ago to a buddy. I haven't used it in months since I have newer devices like the nexus 9. But yes that rom is a good one and still being developed last I saw. ;)

Thx for the reply ...and yes john just updated a few days ago...

Just fyi before rooting this i rooted my m8 ...with your help in part...running multirom, s-off and all kinds of fun .

Heck i even watch your vids on devices i dont have, especially when you are showcasing cool new mods/hacks ...

just watched the new s6 vids....although im getting bored with them (s6 vids) since i dont have one, and holy crap EVERYONE is doing them...but i did like the multi system mod ..kinda like multirom, sort of...

Anyway thx, and i will see you in the next vid...
ckvisme.. OUT! ?

Reactions: Tomsgt

ohananeon

May 30, 2015
HELP ME

After odin finished downloading the firmware, my tab shows started to malfunction. It shows the galaxy tab 3. Then it disappears . Then it stays there indefinitely.:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

wiffwyatt

Jun 4, 2015
Can you make android 4.4 or the newest update for Samsung galaxy tab 3. and thank you for this i was having kernel upload mode problems
and this fixed it.

nubia11

Nov 2, 2011
After odin finished downloading the firmware, my tab shows started to malfunction. It shows the galaxy tab 3. Then it disappears . Then it stays there indefinitely.:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
You have a bad firmware dl. Try to RE download another copy /version of the firmware and re-flash it.

diegopinos

Jul 10, 2015
Archivo param.bin

hello friends I am new to the forum, persent know if any of you can help me conseguier the file param.bin sansung galaxy tab 3 GT-P5200, it is that erro modify it and now I get the logo of sansung galaxy s3 . greatly appreciate your help. Thank You.

mikoo1965

Aug 6, 2015
Need help with my bricked SM-210R

I have a bricked Sm-T201R. My son tried to root it and now it's bricked. It's stuck at CWM-based Recovery v6.0.4.5 screen with bunch of options like "reboot system now", "install zip", "wipe data/factory reset" etc. etc.. I tried installing KitKat rom. It shows that is installing it, but comes back to the same screen. Any help would be appreciated. 

As instructed, I am downloading files to unbrick it, but when I tried to download Odin307 but I get an error that it's infected with virus.

Last edited:

evanrad

Aug 11, 2015
US model

I am wondering if the Canada firmware will work on my US model of the sm-t210r. Please let me know if it does. thx.

G

GuestD1058

Stuck in Boot loop

Hi guys :) My Tab 3 SM-t210R is stuck in a boot loop, (it is displaying the Samsung logo and just flashing blue) I have tried all 3 versions that were linked as I was unsure which to use. None of them have worked and I don't know what to do. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it :)

Tomsgt

Hi guys :) My Tab 3 SM-t210R is stuck in a boot loop, (it is displaying the Samsung logo and just flashing blue) I have tried all 3 versions that were linked as I was unsure which to use. None of them have worked and I don't know what to do. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it :)

try wiping data factory resetting the device in stock android recovery after flashing the firmware in odin

X-weApon-X

Dec 4, 2013
United States
socialspit.com
Same here. When I got mine it was knoxed, but it was in Odin Mode already. Searching brought me to this thread where I got the recovery file and I just used Odin to restore it. Rooting it again was pretty easy usung the tutorial for sprint. Much appreciatiin for thus thread!

Sent from my SM-T217S

Tomsgt

Same here. When I got mine it was knoxed, but it was in Odin Mode already. Searching brought me to this thread where I got the recovery file and I just used Odin to restore it. Rooting it again was pretty easy usung the tutorial for sprint. Much appreciatiin for thus thread!

Sent from my SM-T217S

glad you like the info here

Reactions: X-weApon-X

X-weApon-X

Dec 4, 2013
United States
socialspit.com
With so many different devices available now, and that have been made in the past, I'm amazed that I was able to find a thread that dealt with my exact device and carrier even. It's a wonder to look through these threads and see all the various possibilities.

Sent from my SM-T217S

mj Hawaii

Jul 14, 2015
Hello and thank you for your response.

Some of this confusion is probably due to my poor explanation but here are the reasons that this fix doesn't work (in my case):
1 the device is sm-g5308w
2 the deivice only boots to download mode (more detail on that in a moment)
3 Odin does not detect the device and associate a com port

There is more information about the specific mode the phone boots to:

1. Knox warranty void: ox1 (4)
Qualcomm Secureboot: enable (csr)
Ap swrev: s1, t1, h1, r1, a1, p1
secure download: enable​

I've been trying to find some technical info on this mode but seems to be scarce. So, I'm only guessing that AP Swrev stands for AP Software Revision, but the s1,...p1 don't mean anything to me

Secure download: enabled ???

What makes this problem more interesting is that I have two phones of this type: sm-g5308. One was detected by odin and the other was notl The phones don't seem to be identical but they are the same model and running the same firmware.

These are chinese phones and I find very little info on these phones in the Forum. I've been working on this for over a month and so I am somewhat familiar with the posts that I've found so far.

Again, I thank you for taking your time to respond. This is a learning experience for me and I'm sure you have more important things to attend to.

I see so many questions of this type on the fourm but there aren't any solid answers. Unfortunately, there are so many invalid responses that it makes me want to look for an alternative forum - but I haven't found anything good

I think there could be some way to indicate how good an answer is here. Some answers are simply wrong but others might be correct under certain conditions.. When I am done here I will take some time to clarify these issues.

Thank you very much once again

X-weApon-X

Dec 4, 2013
United States
socialspit.com
[Firmware] Unbrick & restore Galaxy Tab 3 7in SM-T210R

That's what I meant in my my previous post, there are so many different solutions even with identical devices.

My tablet came to me in download mode as well, the first thing I did was install Keis, the second thing was I installed Odin and restored the original firmware, The link to which I found in another post in this forum.

All I can say if one version of Odin isn't working for you, then try a different version I have 3.07 and 3.09. Mostly I use 3.07 and it works fine.

As far as a rating system for what works and doesn't work, look for the thanks on the bottom of posts. But when it comes down to it you just have to try out different things until something works. And you're not gonna find a more detailed android forum anywhere.

SHFTECH

Oct 16, 2015
Tab uber BRICKED!

I have a sm-t210r which i had rooted about a year or two ago. I decided to unroot my tab, when unrooting i foolishly used the xac firmware when my tab is from america. After going through the odin process, my tab had a blank screen but the back light was on. When i go in to odin mode i get this..
Odin Mode
Product Name:
Current Binary:
System Status:
Hw Rev.

However the little android dude that is usually there decided to run away. So i downloaded xar firmware for my model and tried to install it using odin. I immidiately got the pit partition not found. So i searched around and found the pit file. When i try to run odin with the xar firmware and the pit file i still get the pit partition not found error. Please, please, please help! i am about to sacrafice my 4 month old to the Samsung gods!

Matrixians 14

Nov 21, 2015
Ha Noi
So your device would be a baby instead of going totally cuckoo-bazooka?
Then one question, will it erase all the datas and files on the device?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Firmware] Galaxy Tab 3 7in SM-T210R

How to restore your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7in wifi tablet with odin and the stock firmware. Unbrick your device

Directions [NOTE] make sure your battery is fully charged before starting this process.
    Download files listed to your computer
    UPDATED LINK WITH ALL Firmware in one easy spot HERE
    1. http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/?model=SM-T210R&pcode=0#firmware or MK1 Firmware to fix screen flicker
    2. ODIN 3.07.ZIP
    3. Samsung drivers
    extract the drivers and install.
    extract odin 3.07 program to desktop
    extract firmware to desktop
    Enter download mode / odin mode on the tablet from a powered off state.
    Press and hold power, home, and volume down. you will see a warning screen then press volume up to continue
    Now the device is in download mode. plug in usb cable to computer and device and let the drivers install give it 3 minutes
    run odin 3.07 and wait to see the com port connect.
    Click on pda button in odin and find the firmware file you extracted to your desktop and select it
    press start and wait for device to finish the flash and reboot.
    Thats it you just restored the firmware on your device.

Link to samsung mobile firmware
    http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/?model=SM-T210R&pcode=0#firmware

How to video linked here VIDEO
    Hey guys. Downloading the firmware now and when's it's done I'll put it on my Dropbox account for you guys to download from there.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

OP has been update with the new firmware to fix the flickering screens :)
    Either firmware can be found here
    http://rootjunkysdl.com/?device=Galaxy Tab 3 7in&folder=Firmware
    sent from my Galaxy Note 3 running HyperDrive.
    It's the "program will install the drivers for your device" part that I can't get past. How? Thank you for attempting to help me!
    It's okay. files that will leave here, is all I can give you, download the executable file and install it on your computer, "NOTE" is not necessary to connect the device to your computer, the program will install the drivers for the device, after finish installing drivers, download and run odin, now put your tablet into download mode then press the start button, vol -, and power, when the warning message appears, press vol +, now connect the device to your computer, odin should detect your device, the rest I guess you already know to do, right ?.
    Make sure you get the new firmware

Here is the link to the new firmware that will fix the screen flicker problems
    MK1 Firmware

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Question, does this remove cwm?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It should restore the entire device even stock recovery