[ Firmware UPDATE ] 10.3.1.E.0.191 T-Mobile Xperia Z - Android 4.2.2

Search This thread

GROGG88

Feb 15, 2011
Lone Star State
joshuaglenlee.com
yes, i have the usb debugging turned on, but to no avail...

wait, the second link is for kingo, no?
i'm confused since the link has been taken down in the OP and the thread has been closed...

EDIT:
alright, i noticed there are two versions... rootkitZ_20131112 off of his website and rootkitXperia_20131207 off of his twitter page...

neither of them work for me and this is what i get when i try to execute the install.bat
i may not have the adb drivers for my device installed... where can i get that? thanks.

bzsb.jpg

Plugging in to your cp with debugging on will install drivers. I'll pm you a package to try out.

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: dnaL0R

Mad@Cap

Sep 1, 2012
Hi Guys. So Kingo or Not? I really want to root this phone but I don't want all of China in my phone. What's the safest method? Thanks

deerhurst

Apr 1, 2012
Hi Guys. So Kingo or Not? I really want to root this phone but I don't want all of China in my phone. What's the safest method? Thanks

I would say no and it didn't work for me on this firmware on my last Z.

Search, there is another way to Root. It's a Japanese tool. It's a pair of BAT files. I would link you to it but I'm on my phone. You have to move the ADB exe file to the tool that doesn't have it, run the ABD file then run the tool. Worked like a charm.

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

carrrnuttt

Jul 24, 2010

I would say no and it didn't work for me on this firmware on my last Z.

Search, there is another way to Root. It's a Japanese tool. It's a pair of BAT files. I would link you to it but I'm on my phone. You have to move the ADB exe file to the tool that doesn't have it, run the ABD file then run the tool. Worked like a charm.

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

Right here: http://xdaforums.com/xperia-z/development/root-tool-root-10-3-1-2-67-10-3-1-2-74-t2547714

Read it all the way towards the end, where us .191 users start chiming in.

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
6606 on 6603

If you have Xperia z 6603, you can unlock bootloader. If you are in the US, you can then flash 6606 baseband to enable US LTE as well as both AT&T and T-Mobile H/H+. As hardwarewise both are the same. And if you are back to Europe, you can flash back to have Euro H/H+/LTE frequencies.

Top Liked Posts