• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Firmware-update N910FXXU1ANK4 (DBT) available

Search This thread

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
In Germany, Samsung is rolling out new firmware for our Note 4; as usual, no changelog is available! :(
The firmware is really up-to-date: 17 nov 14!

NyYOCM.jpg
0Y22PM.png

Model: SM-N910F
Model name: GALAXY Note 4
Version: Android 4.4.4
Changelist: 3311829
Build date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 05:21:39 +0000
Product Code: DBT
PDA: N910FXXU1ANK4
CSC: N910FOXA1ANK4
MODEM: N910FXXU1ANK4

If someone has this new firmware: please share your opinion/changes found in this thread! ;)

Last edited:

Xpenno

Sep 7, 2011
Hi guys,

bit of a newb question as this is my first phone with knox (come from Galaxy S3).

Does flashing the full update via ODIN trip knox and will it wipe all user data i.e pics etc..?

Cheers

Spence

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In Germany, Samsung is rolling out new firmware for our Note 4; as usual, no changelog is available! :(
    The firmware is really up-to-date: 17 nov 14!

NyYOCM.jpg
    0Y22PM.png

Model: SM-N910F
    Model name: GALAXY Note 4
    Version: Android 4.4.4
    Changelist: 3311829
    Build date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 05:21:39 +0000
    Product Code: DBT
    PDA: N910FXXU1ANK4
    CSC: N910FOXA1ANK4
    MODEM: N910FXXU1ANK4

If someone has this new firmware: please share your opinion/changes found in this thread! ;)
    Bit of a request here, If anyone has downloaded "BTU-N910FXXU1ANK4" would you be so kind and stick it on Dropbox or mega?
    I'll be uploading to one of those for others, if no one gets it done before I do.

Update:
    Ignore that, I managed to get the premium account I'd been trying to buy, and have downloaded the file which I am currently uploading to Mega for others to download at a decent speed.

UPDATE 2:

Here is a faster mirror of the UK Version BTU N910FXXU1ANK4

:good:
    Wish they would just release Lollipop instead of incremental Kitkat updates.

Lollipop is riddled with bugs right now, I'd rather they wait for 5.0.1 or something like that, 5.0 seems to still need a whole lot of work.
    This it what it says
    ota doesn't.
    Full rom does,I think.

An Odin full ROM flash does not wipe anything, I have done countless flashes on my S2, S3, and S4, and I recently flashed a UK one to my SA Note 4, never had a wipe, Custom ROMs wipe and so does changing CSC. The only reason you must backup when flashing a full of official ROM is in case anything goes wrong in the flash process e.g. disconnection, battery running out and so on.