Search This thread
Vodafone based without VPN in Pakistan
Screenshot_2022-12-20-22-01-22-12_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg

Reactions: juliheavy

Tombay1969

May 11, 2011
Vodafone based without VPN in Pakistan
View attachment 5789431
Hello from Germany, I received the OS13 F.77 from VPN France because it has not yet been rolled out in Germany for oppo find x3 pro. Now I see that there is the F78, is there the update from France? because I was in vpn France but there is no update. I'm wondering because I've had a wifi problem since OS13, it crashes 10 times a day. I disabled ipv6 now it runs without crashing.

tenmichal

Sep 3, 2008
Hello from Germany, I received the OS13 F.77 from VPN France because it has not yet been rolled out in Germany for oppo find x3 pro. Now I see that there is the F78, is there the update from France? because I was in vpn France but there is no update. I'm wondering because I've had a wifi problem since OS13, it crashes 10 times a day. I disabled ipv6 now it runs without crashing.
F78 is for Vodafone brand

Tombay1969

May 11, 2011
oh ok got it, still waiting for an update, but if an update comes then it would have to but also on F.78 or not? also for non-VF customers

Last edited:

hedgemonstahinz

Nov 14, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I sent oppo an email from there website explaining that I'd please like a UK OTA update. I mentioned that I was a senior member of XDA and the update would be of interest to experience any issues or bugs. Within 24hrs an OTA arrived

jemadrid

Aug 10, 2014
Cd. Juarez
Latest Chinese version PEEM00_11_F.17 android 13 weird battery consumption, going from 98% to 83% in like 3 minutes with screen on only. have anyone notice something similar?

qboot

Dec 30, 2022
Hello! I just received a new Find X3 Pro phone (refurbished in France) and I cannot get any OTA updates neither.

I was stuck on CPH2173_11_A.24 and after playing with VPN, I achieved to update once to CPH2173_11_A.26 in Germany with Tunnelbear. Since this update (which was few days ago) no update has shown itself and I'm still on ColorOS 11.2.

I have also tried another method by connecting my phone to a computer and using the Oppo software but without luck, this software is saying that the phone is up to date.

I suspect that the issue is related to the region/carrier, I have tried the number *#6776# and I have found these infos, which seem a bit weird to me:

- Region Version : XE10000
- Carrier Version : XE100ORPM
- Region:Operator

By any chance, do some of you have an idea if these versions are okay/known? Has anyone else the same version and achieved to update its phone? Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So Android 14 is the last major update for X3 Pro right guys? So let's enjoy! Still carry it daily
    Anyone having WiFi issues since the update to 14? Constantly having to disconnect from WiFi to get apps to work
    No problems for me
    Anyone having WiFi issues since the update to 14? Constantly having to disconnect from WiFi to get apps to work
    No problem for me too
    Also I don't have the problem
    Not ones.
    👍 I may return with future update news going forward for those who would welcome it, but meh... If I do, I'm not correcting heresay or stupid, I'm not going to dignify petulant rants with a response.
    My source is not just a customer service rep or a Twitter bot, it's from the team developing these updates.
    I forgot how tedious it was to be part of the tech community.
    New firmware update
    Screenshot_2021-12-10-22-26-44-21_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-10-22-26-33-52.jpg

ColorOS 13.1 Update Supported Devices List:​

April 21, 2023

OPPO Find X5 Pro

April 24, 2023

OPPO Find N2
    OPPO Find N
    OPPO Find X3 Pro
    OPPO Find X5
    OPPO Find X3 Pro Photographer Edition
    OPPO Find X5 Pro Dimensity Edition
    OPPO Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition
    I find it really amazing how much one or the other complains and complains as if their life depends on this update. Constructive criticism makes sense, but switching this talk to another manufacturer is annoying. Just do it and keep quiet because nobody wants to know.
    Well people have the freedom to express their views, experiences and compare to other manufacturers.

It's not the end of the world no, however it's also not acceptable when A. Said company says they will deliver a patch/security patch each month for their flagship only to drop the ball neigh on immediately and make cr*p excuses as to why and B. When they are lagging behind other manufacturers I mean Sony & Samsung have gotten theirs out to flagships and mid range phones.

Yet here some of us are 2 months+ out of date.

I complain a lot because I paid a LOT for the phone and those updates were promised until it magically disappeared and that effected the decision making for the purchase.

I use my handset for everything including my workplace (I work in IT) and due to the data we store/access the devices local storage need to be encrypted as well as being up to date on Security patched too, not 2, 3, 4 months out of date :/ .

That's why I'm vocal about it, I don't and didn't need to explain myself but chose to so I don't come across as being one of these uncompramising, keyboard warriors 😂.

But at the end of the day I've paid a lot for the device, part of the marketing/site info was clearly not true and that would have potentially Influenced that, same with them also disappearing the LTPO part of the Screen section 😅.

Ontop of that I'm expecting these patches to fix known bugs and irritating issues, but in the meantime having to just deal with them.

I do really like the phone the camera's are amazing next to none! UI feels great, feature set is great along with the charging speeds and how nice the Phone feels and looks physically.

So it's a shame that they are dropping the ball and just vaguely saying eventually it will come when other manufacturers are already there.

They want to charge a premium and compete with other premium manufacturers like Samsung etc then they need to be justifying and earning that premium cash, competing on all fronts including software development, patches and OS updates.
    Color os 13 VPN France!!!
    Screenshot_2022-12-06-12-48-14-87_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg