• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Firmware update WLAN and BT for Nougat

Search This thread

plusminus_

Firmware update WLAN / BT for Nougat

WLAN: 7.45.59.18 (r718509)
BT: cfg121-0121 (BT 4.2)
Are these files newer than the ones on stock 32.4.A.1.54? (I can't believe I missed that in the OP :eek:)

Ah, they came from the Xperia X? That's a yes then, brilliant. I put the firmware folder in /data/adb/magisk_simple and I think it worked (but I don't know how to confirm that the new firmware was loaded!)

Thanks

Last edited:

GreyLeshy

Feb 1, 2017
Saint-Petersburg and Olonets
Are these files newer than the ones on stock 32.4.A.1.54?

Ah, they came from the Xperia X? That's a yes then, brilliant. I put the firmware folder in /data/adb/magisk_simple and I think it worked (but I don't know how to confirm that the new firmware was loaded!)

Yes, newer. See description.

View the wlan version: sys/module/wlan/parameters/info_string.
pZ7YyNw.png

Reactions: plusminus_

Boberoch

Jul 22, 2020
Can the latest version be reuploaded? All the links are dead...

I guess it works fine with GreenKernel?

Murtie

Dec 13, 2014
is it possible to flash the wlan driver on this rom *>
[7.0][Stock][.33][3.7 b7][Deodex][DeBloat][Font][Stereo][Vulkan™] Xperia Loop™ by altvolt74

YamiYukiSenpai

Oct 7, 2014
If everything is fine with the Wlan connection after the firmware update, then there is nothing to worry about.
This is a common bug fix for optimization.
You can get a list of changes from Broadcom upon request, if they deign to provide it to You.

Do you know if this fixes an issue where Bluetooth connection is unstable (i.e. audio gets choppy).

Top Liked Posts