- Dec 4, 2008
Make full backup with OrangeFox 11.Hmm, okay so in order to do things right this time:
What do I need to do in order to flash the custom Android 10 ROM and have everything working fine?
- I want to install Havoc OS 3 (Android 10).
- I installed the firmware file "fw_whyred_miui_HMNote5Global_V22.214.171.124.PEIMIXM_e714180088_9.0"
- I am/was currently on Havoc OS 2 (Android 9).
- I currently have OrangeFox v11 (latest) installed.
- Also have the latest Magisk version installed.
Use latest full MIUI FASTBOOT ROM with FW and flash it with MIUI flash tool.
Boot once in MIUI ROM.
If you lose OrangeFox reinstaill it.
Than clean install havoc and Magisk.
Now install your apps.
Now you'll have latest FW and havoc rom.
Simple, right .
I have done this couple of times and I never had problems with my phone... and I tried bunch of ROMs , now I'm on official LOS 17.1. After 4 months not a single problems even after bunch of OTAs. Rock solid.
Good luck and stay safe.
P.S. I don't use gapps or microG