[FIRMWARE]Zebra/Symbol/Motorola TC70 Factory/Enterprise Reset and Firmware files

Whiteninja73

Jan 31, 2019
Contact me directly. [email protected].
I have it.
damn this almost worked, d flashed the 2002 version first though meaning the sig failed on most, managed to get it to install the 1803 from dropbox but sadly seemingly none of the images available from the zebra site will flash, i think the one i need is the one that accompanies the reset file you mention but its a blocked download, any idea of what i can do or what the dropbox versions correspond to vs the zebra site
I have it.

Whiteninja73

Jan 31, 2019
damn this almost worked, d flashed the 2002 version first though meaning the sig failed on most, managed to get it to install the 1803 from dropbox but sadly seemingly none of the images available from the zebra site will flash, i think the one i need is the one that accompanies the reset file you mention but its a blocked download, any idea of what i can do or what the dropbox versions correspond to vs the zebra site

I have it.

Whiteninja73

Jan 31, 2019
Hello everyone. you do not know me, but i have some software you seek.
i stumbled upon a file that will factory reset the tc70x. i found it from the zebra website.

please go here:

https://www.zebra.com/us/en/support...erating-system/tc70-operating-system-gms.html

go to oreo, go all the way down and expand "full image (lifeguard update 1)

download the file "ATLAS_OG_FACT_RESET.zip" to an sd card, insert it and apply the update from sd.

notice, you might need to "regester" the sd card with the phone first, set it up for use, etc.

i hope this helps, it helped me.
I’m wondering how you can just download and reset zip files from zebra without an account. That’s very interesting!

Whiteninja73

Jan 31, 2019