[First Android 11] - StatiXOS 4.0 (Alpha) - [Curtana] by monalte from Miuiturkiye

Status
Not open for further replies.

4PERTURE

Jul 26, 2020
Leiria
Hi, this is MY build, not monalte (whoever that is), as clearly seen from the download link. Please correct this post, or I'll have to report it for trying to steal my work.

KimUyLong

Mar 16, 2009
Hi, this is MY build, not monalte (whoever that is), as clearly seen from the download link. Please correct this post, or I'll have to report it for trying to steal my work.
Yes. Sorry about that. The Turkish language is giving me a reading problem. Monalte also just confirmed that he is not the owner. So ... now will I delete this thread or just correct the information.?

4PERTURE

Jul 26, 2020
Leiria
I'm just a user, and share my search. This rom is under development by monalte, from miuiturkiye.net forum. All credit goes to him.

Because I still need a daily using. So I can't test too long on this Rom. But battery and everything work fine after a day using it. I have returned to Corvus and share this Rom for anyone who care about android 11. Have fun.
And sorry for my bad English.

[Download] - Gapps Included
Yes. Sorry about that. The Turkish language is giving me a reading problem. Monalte also just confirmed that he is not the owner. So ... now will I delete this thread or just correct the information.?
You can correct it if you want, but I have already made a thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.