Question First impressions of Realme 8

Search This thread

ayushnair

Account currently disabled
Apr 3, 2021
The Realme 8 seems like a pretty solid smartphone with a vibrant display, a good MediaTek Helio G95 chipset, a reliable 5,000 mAh battery along with fast charging, a bold design, a clean software and of course, a good primary camera.

punneetjain

Account currently disabled
Apr 3, 2021
The Realme 8 seems like a pretty solid smartphone with a vibrant display, a good MediaTek Helio G95 chipset, a reliable 5,000 mAh battery along with fast charging, a bold design, a clean software and of course, a good primary camera.
i agree. it has quite a different and sci-fi looking design! the Realme 8 also has a solid helio G95 chipset inside which makes at all the more better i feel

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member

i agree. it has quite a different and sci-fi looking design! the Realme 8 also has a solid helio G95 chipset inside which makes at all the more better i feel
Please check your conversations. Thanks for your cooperation!

Stay safe and stay healthy!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke

Mayank Vashisth

May 27, 2021
The realme 8 has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED punch-hole screen with a pixel resolution of 2400 1080 pixels, a 20:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass screen with gently shaped edges, and a 2.5D curved glass screen with softly rounded edges. The display is bright, and the sunlight readability is excellent, due to a peak brightness of 1000nits. It features a refresh rate of 60Hz and a touch sampling rate of 180Hz. The previous model had a 90Hz LCD display.