• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Firstnet and unlocked s21 ultra

Search This thread

ErickF

Dec 11, 2014
Hello. Has anyone had experience with firstnet carrier and an unlocked s21 ultra or any other unlocked samsung? I tried switching over to firstnet but i was told that since my phone is unlocked that i wont be able to use firstnet so i ended up switching to att. I was wondering if switching over to the att firmware i will be able to take advantage of that network or if its something with the imei on the network side. If anyone could confirm if that is possible or not that would be awesome. Thanks

kasey348

Feb 23, 2010
Long Beach CA
Hello. Has anyone had experience with firstnet carrier and an unlocked s21 ultra or any other unlocked samsung? I tried switching over to firstnet but i was told that since my phone is unlocked that i wont be able to use firstnet so i ended up switching to att. I was wondering if switching over to the att firmware i will be able to take advantage of that network or if its something with the imei on the network side. If anyone could confirm if that is possible or not that would be awesome. Thanks
your phone is unlocked GSM, if firstnet is CDM it won't work,