[Fix] [7.0] Samsung Account Login Password Loop and SHealth after Rooting on Nougat

Search This thread

Ijaz Farooq

Apr 28, 2013
Bhakkar
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8
Hi all
As you know Samsung Recently released android 7.0 Nougat update for Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
Those who have updated to 7.0 and after that managed to get Root access, must face a problem, i.e when they tried to login to their samsung account, it never happened, samsung account page keep requiring password again and again falling in a loop even entered and giving error session expired.
I figured out it and now presenting you the solution.
Simply install 2 attached APKs and reboot the device.
1: Samsung Pass
2: Samsung Account
after reboot, open samsung account (e.g galaxy apps, themes), select sign in,after entering details only once a Toast will appear and you will see you have successfully logged in..voila
Screenshot_20170319-135631.png
Note: If you are unrooted and have same problem it'll also work for you (Tested)

If you still face the issue then You need to reset the data of Samsung account for example using Titanium Backup along the path Backup/Restore/Samsung account/Wipe data (Thanks VIP1961 for tip

Last edited:

meysam1003

Mar 21, 2017
not working . please help.i am in root and samsung account has problem in login

Last edited:

UltraGamerHD

Aug 15, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Hi all
As you know Samsung Recently released android 7.0 Nougat update for Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
Those who have updated to 7.0 and after that managed to get Root access, must face a problem, i.e when they tried to login to their samsung account, it never happened, samsung account page keep requiring password again and again falling in a loop even entered and giving error session expired.
after reboot, open samsung account (e.g galaxy apps, themes), select sign in,after entering details only once a Toast will appear and you will see you have successfully logged in..voila
Note: If you are unrooted and have same problem it'll also work for you (Tested)

If you still face the issue then You need to reset the data of Samsung account for example using Titanium Backup along the path Backup/Restore/Samsung account/Wipe data (Thanks VIP1961 for tip

Thanks! Works a treat. Confirmed Working on the Galaxy S6 G920F 7.0 Nougat. Had to wipe data!

Jack_Surfer

Apr 27, 2007
Gdansk
[NOTE 5 Nougat 7.0] Thank you soooo much !!!
After installing your 2 files it didn't,
but after that it worked with Titanium Backup.

sunksea01

Oct 15, 2015
Atila35 samsung pass sorununu nasıl çözebilirim kök dizinine erişildiği için kullanılamaz hatası veriyor

SM-T310 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Atila35

Mar 14, 2015
Atila35 samsung pass sorununu nasıl çözebilirim kök dizinine erişildiği için kullanılamaz hatası veriyor

Bende senin gibi araştırma içindeyim kardeşim buraya yazdım belki bilen birileri vardır diye

SM-N920C cihazımdan gönderildi

sunksea01

Oct 15, 2015
Eyvallah bizden başka yokmu bu hatayla karşılaşan

Dr.NHTT

Apr 6, 2012
Vinh city
[Fix] [7.0] S Health App Compromised Error on Nougat:
1) Flash TWRP using odin,
2) Flash supersu using TWRP (Dr Ketan Script)
3) Edit system/build.prop, set ro.config.tima to 0 save and reboot
4) Open SHealth at least once makes sure knox error is gone.

- Big thanks to Ijaz Farooq.
- I have used a ROM COOK Nougat for N920P
Code:
https://samsungvn.com/threads/rom-cook-backup-twrp-nougat-cho-n920p-note5-sprint-by-radeonmaya.27688/

- I have done fix S Health as your guide, but S Health don't active.
Can you help me?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all
    Screenshot_20170319-135631.png

[Fix] [7.0] S Health App Compromised Error on Nougat:
    1) Flash TWRP using odin,
    2) Flash supersu using TWRP (Dr Ketan Script)
    3) Edit system/build.prop, set ro.config.tima to 0 save and reboot
    4) Open SHealth at least once makes sure knox error is gone.
    - Big thanks to Ijaz Farooq.
    - I have used a ROM COOK Nougat for N920P
    Code:
    https://samsungvn.com/threads/rom-cook-backup-twrp-nougat-cho-n920p-note5-sprint-by-radeonmaya.27688/

- I have done fix S Health as your guide, but S Health don't active.
    Can you help me?
    Go to system/buildprop open it text editor and find ro. config.tima=1 and change 1 to 0 save and reboot and open shealt
    Screenshot_20170415-142424.jpg

Sent from SM-N920C
    Go to system/buildprop open it text editor and find ro. config.tima=1 and change 1 to 0 save and reboot and open shealt
    View attachment 4113230

Sent from SM-N920C
    Thank you. I have done and succeeded.
    will this make Secure folder work ?
    No. That requires a custom kernel that supports it and a lot of other modifications on a rooted device.