How To Guide Fix : Amazon Prime Video Full HD on Xiaomi / Redmi device (NO ROOT Needed)

Search This thread

Dravin_

Jan 4, 2022

As Many of us facing HD streaming issue,​

Amazon Prime HD streaming issue on multiple Xiaomi devices even with Widevine L1 enabled is a known bug, fix expected in future.​

Solution: Just Go to the Google Play Store and search for the Prime Video app, below there is an option to JOIN BETA.

Just Join the BETA and Update the App.

You will see the Problem is solved.

Enjoy😅 !

Amazon Prime HD streaming issue on multiple Xiaomi devices even with Widevine L1 enabled is a known bug, fix expected in future.​

Solution: Just Go to the Google Play Store and search for the Prime Video app, below there is an option to JOIN BETA.

Enjoy😅 !
I suggest the following to be done if you can't get L1 status which directly links to you not able to watch Full HD videos

Go to Settings-> Password and Security -> Fingerprint -> Widevine L1 -> Click on Get Certificate

You will get your HDR thing (Widevine L1) back and you will be able to watch Full HD videos from there on.

Reactions: Dravin_

Dravin_

Jan 4, 2022
I suggest the following to be done if you can't get L1 status which directly links to you not able to watch Full HD videos

Go to Settings-> Password and Security -> Fingerprint -> Widevine L1 -> Click on Get Certificate

You will get your HDR thing (Widevine L1) back and you will be able to watch Full HD videos from there on.
Yeah, That's a Wonderful solution but Actually, Some Users still facing using the method you suggested. So I suggested the Join Beta Tester Method. 🙂

Reactions: aakashmaji16

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Enjoy😅 !

Yeah, That's a Wonderful solution but Actually, Some Users still facing using the method you suggested. So I suggested the Join Beta Tester Method. 🙂