[FIX] Audio Stutter Issue Fix | 2.3.3 | 08/08/2011

Search This thread

hasei

Sep 8, 2009
Erlanger
The fix worked on playback from speaker. Thank you.
Hopefully when I come home this evening I won't have the music one-second skip issue anymore with a BT stereo headset.

xpaa

Feb 26, 2011
After couple of hours listing music... No more stutter... Love the fix... :)

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

kmaximax

Jun 15, 2010
Excellent work yet again! many thanks zdzihu :)

one minor request tho .... can you fix the in call volume with stock/rooted firmware that's all that's missing now :)

Xloud fixes the speaker volume but we are all still plagued with low incall volume still :(

many thanks in advance zdzihu and many thanks once again for all your hard work with Xrecovery hacks :)

cheskote

Nov 2, 2010
Madrid
Awesome fix. No more stutter during playback and screen rotation.

I still have a small pause when the screen is locked and I press home or power button to wake it up, but now is almost perfect. Anyone with the same behaviour?

clockwork58

Dec 10, 2007
Toronto
Flawless

Thank you very very very much.
Installed and tested in other areas I had issues such as loading facebook, viewing the market, screen rotation and generally listening.

U guys are awesome. Ima gonna have to send you a donation for this fix.
Thanks.

trollertron22

Aug 7, 2011
This works great. Man my x10 is awesome now. 55 fps xloud bravia new Timescape root and soon custom kernel. How much better can it get. I wonder if on custom kernel the fps can go higher than 55 since this is stock kernel

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

trevagreene

Jan 8, 2011
Melbourne
I've installed it, and yes, it seems to have resolved the issue. However, I have now noticed that when bluetooth is enabled, that if the phone rings you can only hear the ringing via the bluetooth headset ie. its as if the phone is on silent.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone