Hi, today I'm bringing you a fix for the error 70 that will come up after installing google apps in TWRP because of system partition space problems.
You will have to follow this steps:
- Go to the recovery menu and do a factory reset.
- Search the ROM and install it.
- (This is a very important step for it to work). Go to TWRP recovery and select wipe.
- Then go to Advanced Wipe.
- Once you are there, select System partition and click repair or change file system.
- Some options will come up, and select Resize File System.
- Once you have followed all these steps you can nos install all google apps without problem.
If you still have any issue or problem dont hesitate to comment, and I will try to help you. Thanks!
(Ak as JAVIX)