[FIX] Fix for signal dropping

Search This thread

iOSh8er

Dec 30, 2010
Hephzibah
Im using it

Oh i get you lol in the OneplusOne forums and on xda a person posted up a NON-HLOS file that he said he "modded" but it had to be flash Via fastboot so all i did was packaged it and wrote the updater script people were asking him questions he didn't answer but it worked for everyone so i didn't complain lol

Please post a link to the source(s). We would like to know where this is coming from.

Reactions: xTremePower

xTremePower

Aug 25, 2007
Carcassonne
www.facebook.com
Im using it

Oh i get you lol in the OneplusOne forums and on xda a person posted up a NON-HLOS file that he said he "modded" but it had to be flash Via fastboot so all i did was packaged it and wrote the updater script people were asking him questions he didn't answer but it worked for everyone so i didn't complain lol

Please post a link to the source(s). We would like to know where this is coming from.

I love developpers, I love people who find solutions for bugs and posting them here..

But I hate people who post "magical solutions" coming from somethere in the sky, and especially take the work of other peoples without make a ling to the original post, where the guy find the solution... why you don't want to link the original post ? or explain how it's works ?

Flashing radio on a phone is a dangerous task... it can kill your phone ..
You post a zip to flash coming from nothere... and ask us to flash it, but absolutly no warnings, no restaure solution, or any kind of explanation of how it's works..

Sorry dude... but the way you do things around here, looks more like an installation attempt dangerous file, that assistance to the community ... you do not link/quote your sources and you do not tell us how it works and why it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: omino323

dainys

Jan 5, 2006
Vilnius
Hey, as many of you may know some users are suffering from signal drop outs on there Chinese(mostly) OnePlus One so i made a.Zip file here to flash on any custom recovery

Worked for me on
Philzrecovery
Latest TWRP

DOWNLOAD;
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3qCG4HlT_xFT1NVRWFKdGpab0E/edit?usp=docslist_api

Tried it. Does not help. Even worse than modem from CM nightlies.

Anyone with weak inconsistent signal strength vote here:
https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/BACON-132

Last edited:

shabuko

Apr 27, 2012
Saipan
I love developpers, I love people who find solutions for bugs and posting them here..

But I hate people who post "magical solutions" coming from somethere in the sky, and especially take the work of other peoples without make a ling to the original post, where the guy find the solution... why you don't want to link the original post ? or explain how it's works ?

Flashing radio on a phone is a dangerous task... it can kill your phone ..
You post a zip to flash coming from nothere... and ask us to flash it, but absolutly no warnings, no restaure solution, or any kind of explanation of how it's works..

Sorry dude... but the way you do things around here, looks more like an installation attempt dangerous file, that assistance to the community ... you do not link/quote your sources and you do not tell us how it works and why it works.

I flashed the zip and give me a lot of headache. It automatically boot my device after 20 to 30 seconds..then even I go back to my recovery still same..what I did so it won't boot up is to put it on airplane mode. That helped but my phone came more worst.

Anyone have an idea to fix this....

joshklee

Feb 13, 2013
I flashed the zip and give me a lot of headache. It automatically boot my device after 20 to 30 seconds..then even I go back to my recovery still same..what I did so it won't boot up is to put it on airplane mode. That helped but my phone came more worst.

Anyone have an idea to fix this....

I would suggest ADB restore to stock. Then you can unlock bootloader, root, flash custom recovery and custom Rom. With this method, it should rewrite everything, to include modem files, back to stock and fix any issues you might have with this zip.

Reactions: shabuko

mymistake

Sep 9, 2013
i was very hesitant to try this but i did anyway and yes it DID fixed my signal dropping issue.. I am running on MUI 7 latest beta 5.10.16. 16gb OPO from china. current location: Philippines.. no bootloop and random reboots issue.. used TWRP materialised..

crazyninjah1992

Jun 29, 2010
i have a us opo and having weak signal. trying to find the issue was using android 7 tuga for a few weeks with no issues and all of a sudden three days ago noticed my phone was switching between 3g and edge(which it never does) and when i got home or often when i go into buildings the signal is compleltly gone or basically nothing and no data. ive went all the back to cm11 updated the phone through otas....rooted custom recovery tried a few different modems doesnt seem to chnage much. i took sim card out blew on it blew inside phone. im really lost right now. i bought off swappa last november and this is the first time ive hasd such an issue. anyone with some insight let me know please. for now just cycling through modems one per day to see if one clicks.

Mecca EL

Dec 26, 2014
Raleigh
i have a us opo and having weak signal. trying to find the issue was using android 7 tuga for a few weeks with no issues and all of a sudden three days ago noticed my phone was switching between 3g and edge(which it never does) and when i got home or often when i go into buildings the signal is compleltly gone or basically nothing and no data. ive went all the back to cm11 updated the phone through otas....rooted custom recovery tried a few different modems doesnt seem to chnage much. i took sim card out blew on it blew inside phone. im really lost right now. i bought off swappa last november and this is the first time ive hasd such an issue. anyone with some insight let me know please. for now just cycling through modems one per day to see if one clicks.
Here's the modem I use. It's a custom one compelled by @idprophecy. I've been using it religiously

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171129-110159.png
    Screenshot_20171129-110159.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 461

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone