• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Fix for NFC?

Search This thread

Agera

May 26, 2011
Hi Not able to use google pay, I am on the latest rom ota update. Hasn't worked ever since I got the device when on Android 10. Is there a fix?

Patrick Morgan

Mar 20, 2008
Montreal QC
Hi Not able to use google pay, I am on the latest rom ota update. Hasn't worked ever since I got the device when on Android 10. Is there a fix?
If you have a chinese unit the hardware is just not there.

If you have a global unit, and you're using a chinese rom, the option is not there.

If you have a global unit and you use a global rom, the option should be there and work.

But you are using a global rom, on a Chinese unit, the NFC option just does nothing. (there is no NFC chip on chinese units)

Reactions: Agera

Agera

May 26, 2011
I was afraid that you were going to say this. So I won it in a comp from Nubia. It was sent to me directly from them, was shipped with the Chinese rom that I flashed to the global. Bummer. Thanks for the reply.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you have a chinese unit the hardware is just not there.

If you have a global unit, and you're using a chinese rom, the option is not there.

If you have a global unit and you use a global rom, the option should be there and work.

But you are using a global rom, on a Chinese unit, the NFC option just does nothing. (there is no NFC chip on chinese units)